Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

This beeping virus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 bondy2612

bondy2612

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:27 PM

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:27 AM

Hi Guys

I have done lots of reading but looking for advice in simple terms!I thought I was computer literate, not so sure now!

I have got the Pceu virus and most people advise the f8u option on start up the safe with networking, when I run this it takes me to a blue screen and says something about dumping then shuts! So I dont think this is a option.

My computer has 3 logins, myself, another and guest I am locked and just get the PCEU warning when logging on.

However I can log into the other 2 and use my computer normally.

Could the issue of my log in be solve whilst I am logged on as someone else? Could I rip something on another user then run it on mine?

Please could I have a simple way of removal! Anyone in yorks wanna to me a favour and sort it for a few beers??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 etavares

etavares

Bleepin' Remover

• Malware Response Team
  • 15,514 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 PM

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:58 AM

Hi bondy2612,

My name is etavares and I'll be helping you remove this virus. Are you able to boot into Safe Mode (without networking)? Or into Safe Mode (Command Prompt)? That will be the easy way. Please let me know.

Also, now that we are working together, please only follow my instructions. Otherwise, I'll never know the current state of your system and we could end up working against each other creating more issues. Please also reply within 48 hours of my posts or this thread may be closed.

-etavares

If I don't respond within 2 days, please feel free to PM me.
Please don't ask for help via PM. The forums are there for a reason. Please post in the forums so others may benefit as well.

Posted Image
Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

#3 etavares

etavares

Bleepin' Remover

• Malware Response Team
  • 15,514 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 PM

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:55 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days. Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.

If I don't respond within 2 days, please feel free to PM me.
Please don't ask for help via PM. The forums are there for a reason. Please post in the forums so others may benefit as well.

Posted Image
Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users