Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sorry If This Is The Wrong Area For This Post.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Darren De Wilde

Darren De Wilde

• Members
  • 208 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:47 AM

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:24 PM

Personally I think this forum should be awarded a recognizable endorsement based on its level of content, help and genuine people who are really out to solve problems and who take the time to assist you...and they work on donations...I know in my heart that when I can, I will be giving a huge amount to this site.

Thanks to everyone on this site who has helped and educated me.

Darren De Wilde :thumbsup:

(Moderator edit: moved post to more appropriate forum. jgweed)

Edited by jgweed, 19 March 2006 - 07:29 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 AM

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:31 PM

Many members volunteer their spare time to help others here at BC and whether someone donates or not is never a deciding factor. It IS, though, always cheering to hear from members who have been helped. A quick thanks certainly means a lot.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Darren De Wilde

Darren De Wilde
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 208 posts
  •  

Posted 19 March 2006 - 08:10 PM

I just feel that the way people are on this site (always helpful, courteous and knowldedgable) should be recognized more widely. Its not just the way you help us, but more the fact that a particular post can go on for a while and nobody seems to worry too much about the amount of questions asked or the level of experience.

If only huge corporations could train their front line staff the same devotion you guys have, shopping, support lines and customer services staff would deliver unbeatable, knockout service. Unfortunatley for the large wedges of cheese sitting around the conference table, all those missing, amazing people are on here...:-)

Keep on truckin'
Darren De Wilde

#4 Darren De Wilde

Darren De Wilde
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 208 posts
  •  

Posted 19 March 2006 - 08:12 PM

How did I miss this forum..I did look..honest..:-)
DDW

Edited by Darren De Wilde, 19 March 2006 - 08:12 PM.

#5 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Staff Emeritus
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA

Posted 19 March 2006 - 08:30 PM

Bleeping Computer Forum is simply a community of volunteer members trying to help one another according to each's ability.

We share with one another, we learn from one another, and each new question brings forth help that many of us learn from daily.

It's nice to hear the the "encouraging words".

Cheers,
Koan
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

#6 Darren De Wilde

Darren De Wilde
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 208 posts
  •  

Posted 19 March 2006 - 09:07 PM

Thats why I love coming here, because I am sure that no MCSE course could cover such a vast range of problems and solutions..its a miraculous site to learn from and one which I will forever return to. Visiting another forum feels strange and not quite right...I think you get used to the way certain folks answer quesitons, the humor used and the general vibe..those are what make me feel so strongly about this site and the community that it is built upon.

Darren De Wilde

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users