Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Flash Maybe?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 stang90

stang90

• Members
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 AM

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:48 AM

Ok so this problem is a real pissoff.

I need to access a prezi for school, a prezi is pretty much an online powerpoint.
I go to the site, and it lets me access every part of the website EXCEPT the part I need.

So I figure, ok, that part run off flash, must be something wrong with it.
Sure enough, I realize that every page I go to that has some sort of flash plugin wont load.
It's the WHOLE page, it acts like the page doesn't even exist; "Webpage is not available" on chrome.

So now i'm thinking, ok, something is seriously wrong with my flash plugin, lets go download another one.
Lets go to the adobe site and get a re-download.
Nope.
Site down.

Goes to downforeveryoneorjustme.com to make sure the world didn't end.
To my dismay, it didn't.

Ok, lets go to an alternate download site, good ol' file hippo.
Get's to download page, and the download for flashplayer WILL NOT START.
Any other file on the site downloads, just not flash.

I think you can see where this is going.

So I scanner for viruses/malware, nothing interesting, check drivers, up to date.
Now I have to go explain to the teacher why i'm not prepared.
Can somebody please help me out here?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:37 PM

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

Download Security Check by Screen317 from HERE or HERE, and save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
Note: If a security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users