Posted 19 March 2006 - 02:26 PM
Everytime my moms laptop is shut down or put on stdby i have to do the following in order to get the wireless network to work:
1. Click on the wireless network icon
2. right click on network connections
3. select properties
4. click on wireless networks tab
5. check "use windows to configure my wireless network settings"
6. Click on Configure
7. Click on Network Authentication
8. Check on "the key is provided for me automatically"
9. check off "the key is provided for me automatically"
10. Cleck off "network authentication"
11. click ok
12. click ok
and then the wireless connection will work how do i make that work.
"I'd take my sweater off but i'm affraid its attached to my skin"- Brain "Family Guy"