Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Why is my screen all yellow-ish?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rintone

Rintone

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 PM

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

Hi, I'm Rintone

I don't really know where i can find help for this problem, probably this isn't the right place.
I was surfing the Internet, while trying to plug my headset, when, unpluged the head set and back to Chrome my computer freezes. I try disperatly to push ctrl-alt-canc but the computer still freezed.
My tower was on the floor, so i decided to pick it up and slowly put it in his place when my screen turned all yellowish, i restarted Windows...and the screen was still all yellow, all the time!

What is the problem on my computer? =(

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,393 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:23 AM

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:55 AM

Check the connection for the monitor on the back of the computer.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 Rintone

Rintone
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 PM

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:59 PM

Solved, the cable was the problem.
I moved the cable up and that's it, back to normal.

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,840 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:23 AM

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

Thank you for letting us know you have resolved your issue.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users