Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer freezing,sound stuttering during gameplay

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DjangoEX

DjangoEX

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:34 PM

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:04 PM

Recently(2-3months ago) My power was out for atleast 1-2 weeks and when I finally was a ble to get the electric bill paid my computer seemed to have multiple problems.The main prolbem I'm having is when I play games like Darksiders 2,Dc univese online,Prototype 2,Blacklight retribution,and more recently Dishonored I'm finding that during cutscens my sound stops while the animation still plays then basically desyncs with the rest of the game.

Now I'm also having aproblem where during gameplay in dc universe online and other games my game runs at a full 60 fps but thenfreezes constantly.Make not that these problem never occured before my power had gone out.Also if its of any use when i start up my computer I have to wait like 10-15 minutes because it runs the chkdsk utility each time saying that there is a problem.I'm not sure if the power outage messed up my motherboard but if someone can recommend a program to use to find ot that would be appreciated. My build is an AMD athlon II X2 250 with a radeon hd5670 nothing is overclocked and I've checked the temps with speedfan during gameplay and idle and everything seeems fine.I'm also sure everything is up to date with the drivers. Also I've run progams like malware bite and have dleeted all if any virus's tha were found.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DjangoEX

DjangoEX
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:34 PM

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users