Specific drivers that are commonly listed are:
I had a previous Windows 7 build which had the same problems. Using parts of that computer, I added new parts but continue to get blue screen errors. These new parts were installed this week (except for the 6870 - that was 8-9 months ago).
My computer specs were and are as follows:
ASUS M4A77TD ---------> ASUS 990FX Sabertooth
ATI Radeon HD 4670 ---> ATI Radeon HD 6870 1GB
----------------------- ----------> Samsung 830 128GB SSD
4x2GB GSkill DDR3 1333 RAM ---> No Change
WD 7200RPM 1TB Black HDD ---> No Change
AMD Athlon II 630 2.8GHz x4 ---> No Change
Antec EarthWatts 650W PSU ---> No Change
- Windows Installation is moved to the SSD, no longer on the WD hard drive.
- I have used both USB and DVD to install Windows 7 with no improvements.
- The WD hard drive is currently used for storage space as a D: Drive.
- The WD hard drive was RMA'd previously for similar errors.
- I have used the WD diagnostic utility and no errors were detected.
- I have run MemTest86+ for a handful of passes, and it gave no errors.
- The blue screens are typically clustered. If one occurs, more are likely to follow.
- The blue screens have occurred hours into a session, have also occurred during windows loading process.
I'd like to get this resolved once and for all, so any help is appreciated. If you need any more information, please let me know.
Edited by DrKevorkian, 12 October 2012 - 11:03 AM.