Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Task Bar ? Notification Are in Win 7

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 carnivalofsorts

carnivalofsorts

• Members
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:55 PM

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:35 PM

Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding the windows 7 taskbar and tool bars.

I know it it possible to create a customer tool bar away from the taskbar based on a folder, one containing maybe shortcuts to programs or documents.

What i would like to know, is, is it possible to create another taskbar, or rather another notification area.

When a program is running, an icon for that program is shown on the taskbar, and lights up or flashes when the program becomes active to alert you to the fact that the program requires attention ....

My question is can i either, stop a particular program appearing in the taskbar when running or, can i use another tool bar as a notification for this program.

Hopefully this makes sense ...
If there really was a god, then why is my ass the perfect height for kicking ???

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users