Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Something true about IE

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Quote

• Banned
  • 173 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:03 PM

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:45 AM

This information about Internet Explorer is true, but what is the best browser?
Posted Image

*Moderator Edit: Moved topic from General Chat to the more appropriate forum. ~ Queen-Evie*

Edited by Queen-Evie, 11 October 2012 - 10:13 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,531 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:03 AM

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:00 AM

What is the best browser? The one that fits your needs.

One size and or flavor does not fit all. Choices are wonderful.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 Quote

• Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 173 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:00 AM

Well, I like Mozilla Firefox, but that is my choice.

#4 suman suman

suman suman

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:03 AM

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:31 AM

Well, Mozilla Firefox is the best web browser I've ever seen. IE and Google Chrome are good but these are nothing compared to Mozilla Firefox. Mozilla is a fast, safe, secure browser while IE and Chrome are not. At times, Mozilla may become slow and this is the only disadvantage it has. Chrome is faster than Mozilla and IE but not secure. IE,chrome and other browsers are vunerable to security risks and other problems. Mozilla may be little slow as compared to other browsers but it's highly secure, more customizable, and well-linked with other programs. Mozilla runs efficiently on all the operating systems and thus is well received by users.

#5 Quote

• Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 173 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:53 AM

Well, Mozilla Firefox is the best web browser I've ever seen. IE and Google Chrome are good but these are nothing compared to Mozilla Firefox. Mozilla is a fast, safe, secure browser while IE and Chrome are not. At times, Mozilla may become slow and this is the only disadvantage it has. Chrome is faster than Mozilla and IE but not secure. IE,chrome and other browsers are vunerable to security risks and other problems. Mozilla may be little slow as compared to other browsers but it's highly secure, more customizable, and well-linked with other programs. Mozilla runs efficiently on all the operating systems and thus is well received by users.

+1, but why use the most members Chrome?!

I did a the Browsertest: http://www.helpdeskweb.nl/browsertest/

Mozilla Firefox (51 points)
Microsoft Internet Explorer (35 points)
Opera Browser (12 points)

Edited by Quote, 12 October 2012 - 04:57 AM.

#6 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:03 AM

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

I did a the Browsertest:

It was only a local Browsertest ........ I have never seen this so the test was limited to certain users only !!!!

What if other people / countries / locations / languages etc. all prefer another browser ??
You also left several others out of the Browsertest, as Orca and others were not even mentioned ??

As per Animal - "What is the best browser? The one that fits your needs." - And no more -

That is my vote :)

#7 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:03 AM

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:35 AM

The best 5 secure browsers - You totally forgot about these - - -

1/ Comodo Dragon - Download it Here.
2/ Dell Kace Secure Browser - Download it Here.
3/ IronKey S200 USB drive - Up another rung, IronKey's S200 is more accurately an encrypted storage drive that also comes with a sandboxed version of Firefox on a USB key. Not everyone will want the whole package but it's a valid way of securing an online banking session.
4/ Check Point Abra
5/ Going Linux Ubuntu, Koppix and others - A useful basic guide to installing Ubuntu can be found Here, or at the project home page.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users