Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Schannel error

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 snglnluvnit

snglnluvnit

• Members
  • 187 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:23 PM

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:36 AM

Hello all, attached is a print screen from a Windows 8 release preview event viewer, but I am getting the same Schannel error on my Win7HP-64bit, and the only thing I can find on the net about this concerns servers, which I am not running. Anyone have some ideas or links to direct me in fixing this issue. Thanks in advance!!
Scott

Edited by snglnluvnit, 08 October 2012 - 11:58 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 caperjac

caperjac

• Members
  • 1,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:23 PM

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:55 AM

to get back storage upload space .click on username to right corner and go to my settings /on the left manage my attachments

Edited by caperjac, 08 October 2012 - 11:56 AM.

My answers are my opinion only,usually

#3 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:23 PM

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:56 AM

Edit: I see caperjac beat me to it.

OK, Go to the top right of the screen and right click on the first down pointing Triangle.
That will bring you to the user command post, from there choose my settings from the drop down menu. Then on the left hand side select Manage Attachments
From there you can select what to delete by checking the little box on the right hand side and then at the bottom of the page you can click on delete selected and done.

Or you can use something like one of these and post the link here.

mageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

imageshack.us
ImageShack offers image hosting, free photo sharing and video sharing. Upload your photos, host your videos, and share them with friends and family.

or

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

photobucket.com/ - Cached - Similar
Photobucket offers image hosting, free photo sharing and video sharing. Upload your photos, host your videos, and share them with friends and family.

Good Luck
Roger

Edited by rotor123, 08 October 2012 - 12:03 PM.

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

#4 snglnluvnit

snglnluvnit
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 187 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:23 PM

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:58 AM

Thanks caperjac!!

#5 caperjac