Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google Redirect Problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#1 Old Jerry

Old Jerry

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 PM

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

I get redirected when I run an item I get from a Google search. I have run malwarebytes,Spyhunter and Norton spyware with no results.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,512 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:10 PM

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:27 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

Please take note:

• If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know.
  • If you are unable to create a log because your computer cannot start up successfully please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.
    • If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.
  • Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available.
  • If you are unable to perform the steps we have recommended please try one more time and if unsuccessful alert us of such and we will design an alternate means of obtaining the necessary information.
  • If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.
  • Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review your topic an do their best to resolve your issues.
  • If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
  • Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again:

• Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

We also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit Scanner.

Please note that if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows you will not be able to run GMER and you may skip this step. Then proceed to run aswMbr.exe as noted below.

Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic:

Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal Advice

Then create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here:

How to create a GMER log

Note:
If you are unable to run a Gmer scan due the fact you are running a 64bit machine please run the following tool and post its log.

Please download aswMBR ( 511KB ) to your desktop.
  • Double click the aswMBR.exe icon to run it
  • Click the Scan button to start the scan
  • On completion of the scan, click the save log button, save it to your desktop and post it in your next reply.

Do you have a USB Flash Drive you can use?

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

" Extinguishing Malware from the world"

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

#3 Old Jerry

Old Jerry
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:42 AM

Thanks for helping! As stated before I am being redirected when I do a google search and then click on one of the links. I am running Windows 7, 64bit. I have attached the data requested. I do have a USB drive available. I have run Norton scan, malwarebites and SpyHunter all of which have found nothing.Attached File  Attach.txt   9.77KB   0 downloads I tried to attach the zipped version of Attach text and the program would not let me attach it.

Attached Files

#4 Old Jerry

Old Jerry
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:33 PM

The last program you had me run also generated a document labeled MBR. However, again your program would not let me attach it.

#5 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,512 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:12 PM

For x64 bit systems download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool x64 and save it to a flash drive.

Plug the flashdrive into the infected PC.

Enter System Recovery Options.

To enter System Recovery Options from the Advanced Boot Options:
  • Restart the computer.
  • As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until Advanced Boot Options appears.
  • Use the arrow keys to select the Repair your computer menu item.
  • Select US as the keyboard language settings, and then click Next.
  • Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
  • Select your user account an click Next.

To enter System Recovery Options by using Windows installation disc:
  • Insert the installation disc.
  • Restart your computer.
  • If prompted, press any key to start Windows from the installation disc. If your computer is not configured to start from a CD or DVD, check your BIOS settings.
  • Click Repair your computer.
  • Select US as the keyboard language settings, and then click Next.
  • Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
  • Select your user account and click Next.

On the System Recovery Options menu you will get the following options:Startup Repair
System Restore
Windows Complete PC Restore
Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
Command Prompt
[*]Select Command Prompt[*]In the command window type in notepad and press Enter.[*]The notepad opens. Under File menu select Open.[*]Select "Computer" and find your flash drive letter and close the notepad.[*]In the command window type e:\frst.exe (for x64 bit version type e:\frst64) and press Enter
Note: Replace letter e with the drive letter of your flash drive.[*]The tool will start to run.[*]When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.[*]Press Scan button.[*]It will make a log (FRST.txt) on the flash drive. Please copy and paste it to your reply.[/list][/quote]

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

#6 Old Jerry

Old Jerry
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:27 AM

Data is attached.

#7 Old Jerry

Old Jerry
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:28 AM

Sorry, left off the data, here it is.

Attached Files

• Attached File  FRST.txt   55.44KB   4 downloads

#8 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,512 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:39 PM

Please download the latest version of TDSSKiller from here and save it to your Desktop.
  • Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters.
    Posted Image
  • Put a checkmark beside loaded modules.
    Posted Image
  • A reboot will be needed to apply the changes. Do it.
  • TDSSKiller will launch automatically after the reboot. Also your computer may seem very slow and unusable. This is normal. Give it enough time to load your background programs.
  • Then click on Change parameters in TDSSKiller.
  • Check all boxes then click OK.
    Posted Image
  • Click the Start Scan button.
    Posted Image
  • The scan should take no longer than 2 minutes.
  • If a suspicious object is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
    Posted Image
  • If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
    Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
    Posted Image
    Note: If Cure is not available, please choose Skip instead, do not choose Delete unless instructed.
  • A report will be created in your root directory, (usually C:\ folder) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt". Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.

Install Recovery Console and Run ComboFix

This tool is not a toy. If used the wrong way you could trash your computer. Please use only under direction of a Helper. If you decide to do so anyway, please do not blame me or ComboFix.

Download Combofix from any of the links below, and save it to your desktop.

Link 1
Link 2
  • Close/disable all anti-virus and anti-malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix. Refer to this page if you are not sure how.
  • Close any open windows, including this one.
  • Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • If you did not have it installed, you will see the prompt below. Choose YES.
  • Posted Image
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Note:The Windows Recovery Console will allow you to boot up into a special recovery (repair) mode. This allows us to more easily help you
should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware. It is a simple procedure that will only take a few moments of your time.

• Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Posted Image
  • Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
  • When finished, it will produce a report for you. Please post the contents of the log (C:\ComboFix.txt).
Leave your computer alone while ComboFix is running.
ComboFix will restart your computer if malware is found; allow it to do so.

Note: Please Do NOT mouseclick combofix's window while its running because it may cause it to stall.

Things to include in your next reply::
TDssKIller log
Combofix.txt
How is your machine running now?

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

#9 Old Jerry

Old Jerry
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:53 AM

I have ran both TDss Killer and Combo fix. The Combofix txt is attached but the program says the TSS killer file is two large to attach. Should I cut and past it? TSS killer found three items, not of which was "cure" available. I still have the problem. When I do a search in google, and then follow the links to the items found, sometimes I get redirected and sometimes I don't. If I do get redirected, then sometimes, if I try reclicking on the link a few times, it eventually will go to the right link. When you do a search, I am not always redirected. There does not appear to be a pattern as to when I do or when I don't.

For example: here is the link I tried to click on: www:whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=44 Here is the address at the top after was redirected. HTTS://www.google.com/searc?q=tomatoes&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en=USS

I appreciate your help on this. This is a pain!

Thanks

Jerry

Attached Files

#10 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,512 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:03 PM

Is this happening in all your browsers or just a certain one? Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome?

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

#11 Old Jerry

Old Jerry
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:26 PM

It is happening in Firefox and Crome.

#12 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,512 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:49 PM

Hello,

Please post the TDssKiller log. If you have to use multiple posts to do so.

Download AdwCleaner
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
    ***Note: Windows Vista and Windows 7 users:
    Right click in the adwCleaner.exe and select
    Posted Image
  • Click the Search button.
  • A logfile will automatically open after the scan has finished.
  • Please post the content of that logfile in your next reply.
  • Or you can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[R1].txt.

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

#13 Old Jerry

Old Jerry
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:46 AM

Here is the AdwClewanerR1.txtAttached File  AdwCleanerR1.txt   6.16KB   1 downloads

#14 Old Jerry

Old Jerry
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:59 AM

09:49:31.0807 6596 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.8.10.0 Sep 17 2012 19:23:24
09:49:32.0217 6596 ============================================================
09:49:32.0217 6596 Current date / time: 2012/10/10 09:49:32.0217
09:49:32.0217 6596 SystemInfo:
09:49:32.0217 6596
09:49:32.0217 6596 OS Version: 6.1.7601 ServicePack: 1.0
09:49:32.0217 6596 Product type: Workstation
09:49:32.0217 6596 ComputerName: FAMILY-PC
09:49:32.0217 6596 UserName: family
09:49:32.0217 6596 Windows directory: C:\Windows
09:49:32.0217 6596 System windows directory: C:\Windows
09:49:32.0217 6596 Running under WOW64
09:49:32.0217 6596 Processor architecture: Intel x64
09:49:32.0217 6596 Number of processors: 8
09:49:32.0217 6596 Page size: 0x1000
09:49:32.0217 6596 Boot type: Normal boot
09:49:32.0217 6596 ============================================================
09:49:54.0108 6596 BG loaded
09:49:57.0034 6596 Drive \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - Size: 0x1D1C1116000 (1863.02 Gb), SectorSize: 0x200, Cylinders: 0x3B601, SectorsPerTrack: 0x3F, TracksPerCylinder: 0xFF, Type 'K0', Flags 0x00000040
09:49:57.0034 6596 Drive \Device\Harddisk1\DR1 - Size: 0x7470C06000 (465.76 Gb), SectorSize: 0x200, Cylinders: 0xED81, SectorsPerTrack: 0x3F, TracksPerCylinder: 0xFF, Type 'W'
09:49:57.0049 6596 ============================================================
09:49:57.0049 6596 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0:
09:49:57.0049 6596 MBR partitions:
09:49:57.0049 6596 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1: MBR, Type 0x7, StartLBA 0x14000, BlocksNum 0x1E00000
09:49:57.0049 6596 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition2: MBR, Type 0x7, StartLBA 0x1E14000, BlocksNum 0xE6FF4000
09:49:57.0049 6596 \Device\Harddisk1\DR1:
09:49:57.0049 6596 MBR partitions:
09:49:57.0049 6596 \Device\Harddisk1\DR1\Partition1: MBR, Type 0xC, StartLBA 0x3F, BlocksNum 0x3A384C02
09:49:57.0049 6596 ============================================================
09:49:57.0237 6596 C: <-> \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition2
09:49:57.0237 6596 E: <-> \Device\Harddisk1\DR1\Partition1
09:49:57.0237 6596 ============================================================
09:49:57.0237 6596 Initialize success
09:49:57.0237 6596 ============================================================
09:53:00.0586 5240 ============================================================
09:53:00.0586 5240 Scan started
09:53:00.0586 5240 Mode: Manual; SigCheck; TDLFS;
09:53:00.0586 5240 ============================================================
09:53:06.0875 5240 ================ Scan system memory ========================
09:53:06.0875 5240 System memory - ok
09:53:06.0876 5240 ================ Scan services =============================
09:53:09.0307 5240 [ A87D604AEA360176311474C87A63BB88 ] 1394ohci C:\Windows\system32\drivers\1394ohci.sys
09:53:09.0472 5240 1394ohci - ok
09:53:09.0501 5240 [ D81D9E70B8A6DD14D42D7B4EFA65D5F2 ] ACPI C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ACPI.sys
09:53:09.0531 5240 ACPI - ok
09:53:09.0558 5240 [ 99F8E788246D495CE3794D7E7821D2CA ] AcpiPmi C:\Windows\system32\drivers\acpipmi.sys
09:53:09.0793 5240 AcpiPmi - ok
09:53:09.0941 5240 [ E8FE4FCE23D2809BD88BCC1D0F8408CE ] AdobeActiveFileMonitor6.0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
09:53:09.0955 5240 AdobeActiveFileMonitor6.0 - ok
09:53:11.0516 5240 [ 44C00A385CA9DBC1D5CF3781F8C26AEA ] AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe
09:53:11.0572 5240 AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc - ok
09:53:11.0622 5240 [ 2F6B34B83843F0C5118B63AC634F5BF4 ] adp94xx C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adp94xx.sys
09:53:11.0645 5240 adp94xx - ok
09:53:11.0656 5240 [ 597F78224EE9224EA1A13D6350CED962 ] adpahci C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpahci.sys
09:53:11.0666 5240 adpahci - ok
09:53:11.0678 5240 [ E109549C90F62FB570B9540C4B148E54 ] adpu320 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpu320.sys
09:53:11.0687 5240 adpu320 - ok
09:53:11.0723 5240 [ 4B78B431F225FD8624C5655CB1DE7B61 ] AeLookupSvc C:\Windows\System32\aelupsvc.dll
09:53:11.0838 5240 AeLookupSvc - ok
09:53:11.0932 5240 [ D1E343BC00136CE03C4D403194D06A80 ] AERTFilters C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
09:53:11.0944 5240 AERTFilters - ok
09:53:11.0970 5240 [ 1C7857B62DE5994A75B054A9FD4C3825 ] AFD C:\Windows\system32\drivers\afd.sys
09:53:12.0028 5240 AFD - ok
09:53:12.0055 5240 [ 608C14DBA7299D8CB6ED035A68A15799 ] agp440 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\agp440.sys
09:53:12.0071 5240 agp440 - ok
09:53:12.0109 5240 [ 3290D6946B5E30E70414990574883DDB ] ALG C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe
09:53:12.0159 5240 ALG - ok
09:53:12.0171 5240 [ 5812713A477A3AD7363C7438CA2EE038 ] aliide C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aliide.sys
09:53:12.0184 5240 aliide - ok
09:53:12.0212 5240 [ 1FF8B4431C353CE385C875F194924C0C ] amdide C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdide.sys
09:53:12.0219 5240 amdide - ok
09:53:12.0237 5240 [ 7024F087CFF1833A806193EF9D22CDA9 ] AmdK8 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdk8.sys
09:53:12.0282 5240 AmdK8 - ok
09:53:12.0324 5240 [ 1E56388B3FE0D031C44144EB8C4D6217 ] AmdPPM C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdppm.sys
09:53:12.0360 5240 AmdPPM - ok
09:53:12.0402 5240 [ D4121AE6D0C0E7E13AA221AA57EF2D49 ] amdsata C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdsata.sys
09:53:12.0418 5240 amdsata - ok
09:53:12.0444 5240 [ F67F933E79241ED32FF46A4F29B5120B ] amdsbs C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdsbs.sys
09:53:12.0461 5240 amdsbs - ok
09:53:12.0474 5240 [ 540DAF1CEA6094886D72126FD7C33048 ] amdxata C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdxata.sys
09:53:12.0482 5240 amdxata - ok
09:53:12.0513 5240 [ 89A69C3F2F319B43379399547526D952 ] AppID C:\Windows\system32\drivers\appid.sys
09:53:12.0641 5240 AppID - ok
09:53:12.0668 5240 [ 0BC381A15355A3982216F7172F545DE1 ] AppIDSvc C:\Windows\System32\appidsvc.dll
09:53:12.0731 5240 AppIDSvc - ok
09:53:12.0778 5240 [ 3977D4A871CA0D4F2ED1E7DB46829731 ] Appinfo C:\Windows\System32\appinfo.dll
09:53:12.0829 5240 Appinfo - ok
09:53:12.0985 5240 [ A5299D04ED225D64CF07A568A3E1BF8C ] Apple Mobile Device C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
09:53:12.0996 5240 Apple Mobile Device - ok
09:53:13.0054 5240 [ C484F8CEB1717C540242531DB7845C4E ] arc C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arc.sys
09:53:13.0067 5240 arc - ok
09:53:13.0088 5240 [ 019AF6924AEFE7839F61C830227FE79C ] arcsas C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arcsas.sys
09:53:13.0102 5240 arcsas - ok
09:53:13.0599 5240 [ 9217D874131AE6FF8F642F124F00A555 ] aspnet_state C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_state.exe
09:53:13.0620 5240 aspnet_state - ok
09:53:13.0653 5240 [ 769765CE2CC62867468CEA93969B2242 ] AsyncMac C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
09:53:13.0702 5240 AsyncMac - ok
09:53:13.0750 5240 [ 02062C0B390B7729EDC9E69C680A6F3C ] atapi C:\Windows\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
09:53:13.0772 5240 atapi - ok
09:53:13.0801 5240 [ D0B119D6F52BDCA8D204F79D27690209 ] AthBTPort C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\btath_flt.sys
09:53:13.0810 5240 AthBTPort - ok
09:53:13.0874 5240 [ D24159FA178DCCE3B41226640D5E9C8D ] AtherosSvc C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite\adminservice.exe
09:53:13.0884 5240 AtherosSvc - ok
09:53:13.0960 5240 [ 3D68A1EEF77307142636AF5127990BCB ] athr C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys
09:53:14.0034 5240 athr - ok
09:53:14.0073 5240 [ F23FEF6D569FCE88671949894A8BECF1 ] AudioEndpointBuilder C:\Windows\System32\Audiosrv.dll
09:53:14.0135 5240 AudioEndpointBuilder - ok
09:53:14.0155 5240 [ F23FEF6D569FCE88671949894A8BECF1 ] AudioSrv C:\Windows\System32\Audiosrv.dll
09:53:14.0177 5240 AudioSrv - ok
09:53:14.0269 5240 [ A6BF31A71B409DFA8CAC83159E1E2AFF ] AxInstSV C:\Windows\System32\AxInstSV.dll
09:53:14.0351 5240 AxInstSV - ok
09:53:14.0378 5240 [ 3E5B191307609F7514148C6832BB0842 ] b06bdrv C:\Windows\system32\drivers\bxvbda.sys
09:53:14.0434 5240 b06bdrv - ok
09:53:14.0460 5240 [ B5ACE6968304A3900EEB1EBFD9622DF2 ] b57nd60a C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\b57nd60a.sys
09:53:14.0504 5240 b57nd60a - ok
09:53:14.0623 5240 [ 87F3BCF82A63E900AF896CD930BF7E05 ] BBSvc C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BBSvc.EXE
09:53:14.0651 5240 BBSvc - ok
09:53:14.0663 5240 [ 78779EE07231C658B483B1F38B5088DF ] BBUpdate C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\SeaPort.EXE
09:53:14.0670 5240 BBUpdate - ok
09:53:14.0700 5240 [ FDE360167101B4E45A96F939F388AEB0 ] BDESVC C:\Windows\System32\bdesvc.dll
09:53:14.0748 5240 BDESVC - ok
09:53:14.0777 5240 [ 16A47CE2DECC9B099349A5F840654746 ] Beep C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
09:53:14.0834 5240 Beep - ok
09:53:14.0939 5240 [ 82974D6A2FD19445CC5171FC378668A4 ] BFE C:\Windows\System32\bfe.dll
09:53:14.0985 5240 BFE - ok
09:53:15.0262 5240 [ A45BE4E091636F6C86D6E4FC945D5A26 ] BHDrvx64 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_6.0.0.145\Definitions\BASHDefs\20120928.001\BHDrvx64.sys
09:53:15.0293 5240 BHDrvx64 - ok
09:53:15.0381 5240 [ 1EA7969E3271CBC59E1730697DC74682 ] BITS C:\Windows\system32\qmgr.dll
09:53:15.0423 5240 BITS - ok
09:53:15.0460 5240 [ 61583EE3C3A17003C4ACD0475646B4D3 ] blbdrive C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\blbdrive.sys
09:53:15.0475 5240 blbdrive - ok
09:53:15.0518 5240 [ EBBCD5DFBB1DE70E8F4AF8FA59E401FD ] Bonjour Service C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
09:53:15.0536 5240 Bonjour Service - ok
09:53:15.0590 5240 [ 6C02A83164F5CC0A262F4199F0871CF5 ] bowser C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bowser.sys
09:53:15.0637 5240 bowser - ok
09:53:15.0662 5240 [ F09EEE9EDC320B5E1501F749FDE686C8 ] BrFiltLo C:\Windows\system32\drivers\BrFiltLo.sys
09:53:15.0681 5240 BrFiltLo - ok
09:53:15.0685 5240 [ B114D3098E9BDB8BEA8B053685831BE6 ] BrFiltUp C:\Windows\system32\drivers\BrFiltUp.sys
09:53:15.0702 5240 BrFiltUp - ok
09:53:15.0746 5240 [ 5C2F352A4E961D72518261257AAE204B ] BridgeMP C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bridge.sys
09:53:15.0812 5240 BridgeMP - ok
09:53:15.0851 5240 [ 05F5A0D14A2EE1D8255C2AA0E9E8E694 ] Browser C:\Windows\System32\browser.dll
09:53:15.0875 5240 Browser - ok
09:53:15.0889 5240 [ 43BEA8D483BF1870F018E2D02E06A5BD ] Brserid C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Brserid.sys
09:53:15.0928 5240 Brserid - ok
09:53:15.0946 5240 [ A6ECA2151B08A09CACECA35C07F05B42 ] BrSerWdm C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrSerWdm.sys
09:53:15.0965 5240 BrSerWdm - ok
09:53:15.0973 5240 [ B79968002C277E869CF38BD22CD61524 ] BrUsbMdm C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrUsbMdm.sys
09:53:15.0982 5240 BrUsbMdm - ok
09:53:15.0995 5240 [ A87528880231C54E75EA7A44943B38BF ] BrUsbSer C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrUsbSer.sys
09:53:16.0004 5240 BrUsbSer - ok
09:53:16.0027 5240 [ 50D912C86B924C397DEAE7C813E25B78 ] BTATH_A2DP C:\Windows\system32\drivers\btath_a2dp.sys
09:53:16.0043 5240 BTATH_A2DP - ok
09:53:16.0072 5240 [ 486362291E8C2AABC3698FCB0052D042 ] btath_avdt C:\Windows\system32\drivers\btath_avdt.sys
09:53:16.0089 5240 btath_avdt - ok
09:53:16.0116 5240 [ E6B734A37ADE36FE1A77035F4E484C8C ] BTATH_BUS C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\btath_bus.sys
09:53:16.0124 5240 BTATH_BUS - ok
09:53:16.0147 5240 [ FB3833E63FF602B69C2FF085846DCF43 ] BTATH_HCRP C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\btath_hcrp.sys
09:53:16.0165 5240 BTATH_HCRP - ok
09:53:16.0187 5240 [ 371A11C1333BA526263A987A93ACDE3D ] BTATH_LWFLT C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\btath_lwflt.sys
09:53:16.0203 5240 BTATH_LWFLT - ok
09:53:16.0232 5240 [ ABCD3C16CA850A7594CEB9AD5D966810 ] BTATH_RCP C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\btath_rcp.sys
09:53:16.0241 5240 BTATH_RCP - ok
09:53:16.0272 5240 [ E2BC720E66DA3E51E41D47C12FE353F1 ] BtFilter C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\btfilter.sys
09:53:16.0297 5240 BtFilter - ok
09:53:16.0331 5240 [ CF98190A94F62E405C8CB255018B2315 ] BthEnum C:\Windows\system32\drivers\BthEnum.sys
09:53:16.0405 5240 BthEnum - ok
09:53:16.0424 5240 [ 9DA669F11D1F894AB4EB69BF546A42E8 ] BTHMODEM C:\Windows\system32\drivers\bthmodem.sys
09:53:16.0463 5240 BTHMODEM - ok
09:53:16.0514 5240 [ 02DD601B708DD0667E1331FA8518E9FF ] BthPan C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bthpan.sys
09:53:16.0549 5240 BthPan - ok
09:53:16.0607 5240 [ 738D0E9272F59EB7A1449C3EC118E6C4 ] BTHPORT C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BTHport.sys
09:53:16.0642 5240 BTHPORT - ok
09:53:16.0676 5240 [ 95F9C2976059462CBBF227F7AAB10DE9 ] bthserv C:\Windows\system32\bthserv.dll
09:53:16.0729 5240 bthserv - ok
09:53:16.0752 5240 [ F188B7394D81010767B6DF3178519A37 ] BTHUSB C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BTHUSB.sys
09:53:16.0767 5240 BTHUSB - ok
09:53:17.0029 5240 [ BCB2E1D61E0B31729C5A9DDD09AC5073 ] CarboniteService C:\Program Files\Carbonite\Carbonite Backup\carboniteservice.exe
09:53:17.0086 5240 CarboniteService - ok
09:53:17.0154 5240 [ 2C6FFCCA37B002AAB3C7C31A6D780A76 ] ccSet_N360 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\0604000.009\ccSetx64.sys
09:53:17.0169 5240 ccSet_N360 - ok
09:53:17.0216 5240 [ B8BD2BB284668C84865658C77574381A ] cdfs C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdfs.sys
09:53:17.0262 5240 cdfs - ok
09:53:17.0302 5240 [ F036CE71586E93D94DAB220D7BDF4416 ] cdrom C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
09:53:17.0333 5240 cdrom - ok
09:53:17.0408 5240 [ F17D1D393BBC69C5322FBFAFACA28C7F ] CertPropSvc C:\Windows\System32\certprop.dll
09:53:17.0471 5240 CertPropSvc - ok
09:53:17.0504 5240 [ D7CD5C4E1B71FA62050515314CFB52CF ] circlass C:\Windows\system32\drivers\circlass.sys
09:53:17.0530 5240 circlass - ok
09:53:17.0558 5240 [ FE1EC06F2253F691FE36217C592A0206 ] CLFS C:\Windows\system32\CLFS.sys
09:53:17.0574 5240 CLFS - ok
09:53:17.0824 5240 [ D88040F816FDA31C3B466F0FA0918F29 ] clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32 C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe
09:53:17.0848 5240 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32 - ok
09:53:17.0876 5240 [ D1CEEA2B47CB998321C579651CE3E4F8 ] clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_64 C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe
09:53:17.0891 5240 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_64 - ok
09:53:18.0425 5240 [ C5A75EB48E2344ABDC162BDA79E16841 ] clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32 C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe
09:53:18.0512 5240 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32 - ok
09:53:18.0564 5240 [ C6F9AF94DCD58122A4D7E89DB6BED29D ] clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_64 C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe
09:53:18.0604 5240 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_64 - ok
09:53:18.0628 5240 [ 0840155D0BDDF1190F84A663C284BD33 ] CmBatt C:\Windows\system32\drivers\CmBatt.sys
09:53:18.0661 5240 CmBatt - ok
09:53:18.0666 5240 [ E19D3F095812725D88F9001985B94EDD ] cmdide C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cmdide.sys
09:53:18.0675 5240 cmdide - ok
09:53:18.0747 5240 [ 9AC4F97C2D3E93367E2148EA940CD2CD ] CNG C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\cng.sys
09:53:18.0791 5240 CNG - ok
09:53:18.0818 5240 [ 102DE219C3F61415F964C88E9085AD14 ] Compbatt C:\Windows\system32\drivers\compbatt.sys
09:53:18.0831 5240 Compbatt - ok
09:53:18.0849 5240 [ 03EDB043586CCEBA243D689BDDA370A8 ] CompositeBus C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\CompositeBus.sys
09:53:18.0867 5240 CompositeBus - ok
09:53:18.0877 5240 COMSysApp - ok
09:53:18.0887 5240 [ 1C827878A998C18847245FE1F34EE597 ] crcdisk C:\Windows\system32\drivers\crcdisk.sys
09:53:18.0893 5240 crcdisk - ok
09:53:18.0928 5240 [ 4F5414602E2544A4554D95517948B705 ] CryptSvc C:\Windows\system32\cryptsvc.dll
09:53:18.0973 5240 CryptSvc - ok
09:53:19.0157 5240 [ 72794D112CBAFF3BC0C29BF7350D4741 ] cvhsvc C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Virtualization Handler\CVHSVC.EXE
09:53:19.0169 5240 cvhsvc - ok
09:53:19.0279 5240 [ 5C627D1B1138676C0A7AB2C2C190D123 ] DcomLaunch C:\Windows\system32\rpcss.dll
09:53:19.0339 5240 DcomLaunch - ok
09:53:19.0392 5240 [ 3CEC7631A84943677AA8FA8EE5B6B43D ] defragsvc C:\Windows\System32\defragsvc.dll
09:53:19.0429 5240 defragsvc - ok
09:53:19.0639 5240 [ 3A42B00C88E3E68080DAB6B27BB35B6E ] DellDigitalDelivery C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Digital Delivery\DeliveryService.exe
09:53:19.0654 5240 DellDigitalDelivery ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - warning
09:53:19.0654 5240 DellDigitalDelivery - detected UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic (1)
09:53:19.0683 5240 [ 9BB2EF44EAA163B29C4A4587887A0FE4 ] DfsC C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\dfsc.sys
09:53:19.0786 5240 DfsC - ok
09:53:19.0829 5240 [ 43D808F5D9E1A18E5EEB5EBC83969E4E ] Dhcp C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcore.dll
09:53:19.0880 5240 Dhcp - ok
09:53:19.0914 5240 [ 13096B05847EC78F0977F2C0F79E9AB3 ] discache C:\Windows\system32\drivers\discache.sys
09:53:19.0966 5240 discache - ok
09:53:20.0003 5240 [ 9819EEE8B5EA3784EC4AF3B137A5244C ] Disk C:\Windows\system32\drivers\disk.sys
09:53:20.0020 5240 Disk - ok
09:53:20.0045 5240 [ 16835866AAA693C7D7FCEBA8FFF706E4 ] Dnscache C:\Windows\System32\dnsrslvr.dll
09:53:20.0065 5240 Dnscache - ok
09:53:20.0084 5240 [ B1FB3DDCA0FDF408750D5843591AFBC6 ] dot3svc C:\Windows\System32\dot3svc.dll
09:53:20.0119 5240 dot3svc - ok
09:53:20.0154 5240 [ B26F4F737E8F9DF4F31AF6CF31D05820 ] DPS C:\Windows\system32\dps.dll
09:53:20.0246 5240 DPS - ok
09:53:20.0262 5240 [ 9B19F34400D24DF84C858A421C205754 ] drmkaud C:\Windows\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
09:53:20.0388 5240 drmkaud - ok
09:53:20.0606 5240 [ F5BEE30450E18E6B83A5012C100616FD ] DXGKrnl C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
09:53:20.0628 5240 DXGKrnl - ok
09:53:20.0661 5240 [ E2DDA8726DA9CB5B2C4000C9018A9633 ] EapHost C:\Windows\System32\eapsvc.dll
09:53:20.0692 5240 EapHost - ok
09:53:20.0780 5240 [ DC5D737F51BE844D8C82C695EB17372F ] ebdrv C:\Windows\system32\drivers\evbda.sys
09:53:20.0897 5240 ebdrv - ok
09:53:21.0037 5240 [ 4353FF94D47A0A9D52B89ECCF0CDB013 ] eeCtrl C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl64.sys
09:53:21.0057 5240 eeCtrl - ok
09:53:21.0089 5240 [ C118A82CD78818C29AB228366EBF81C3 ] EFS C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe
09:53:21.0142 5240 EFS - ok
09:53:21.0272 5240 [ C4002B6B41975F057D98C439030CEA07 ] ehRecvr C:\Windows\ehome\ehRecvr.exe
09:53:21.0329 5240 ehRecvr - ok
09:53:21.0342 5240 [ 4705E8EF9934482C5BB488CE28AFC681 ] ehSched C:\Windows\ehome\ehsched.exe
09:53:21.0357 5240 ehSched - ok
09:53:21.0391 5240 [ 0E5DA5369A0FCAEA12456DD852545184 ] elxstor C:\Windows\system32\drivers\elxstor.sys
09:53:21.0412 5240 elxstor - ok
09:53:21.0440 5240 EraserUtilDrv11220 - ok
09:53:21.0480 5240 [ C5BCCB378D0A896304A3E71BE7215983 ] EraserUtilRebootDrv C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys
09:53:21.0493 5240 EraserUtilRebootDrv - ok
09:53:21.0497 5240 [ 34A3C54752046E79A126E15C51DB409B ] ErrDev C:\Windows\system32\drivers\errdev.sys
09:53:21.0531 5240 ErrDev - ok
09:53:21.0640 5240 [ DF96C3CD6AE15F6D0A6BCB70F9C1E88D ] esgiguard C:\Program Files\Enigma Software Group\SpyHunter\esgiguard.sys
09:53:21.0681 5240 esgiguard - ok
09:53:21.0765 5240 [ 4166F82BE4D24938977DD1746BE9B8A0 ] EventSystem C:\Windows\system32\es.dll
09:53:21.0805 5240 EventSystem - ok
09:53:21.0854 5240 [ A510C654EC00C1E9BDD91EEB3A59823B ] exfat C:\Windows\system32\drivers\exfat.sys
09:53:21.0889 5240 exfat - ok
09:53:21.0945 5240 [ 0ADC83218B66A6DB380C330836F3E36D ] fastfat C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fastfat.sys
09:53:21.0980 5240 fastfat - ok
09:53:22.0127 5240 [ DBEFD454F8318A0EF691FDD2EAAB44EB ] Fax C:\Windows\system32\fxssvc.exe
09:53:22.0259 5240 Fax - ok
09:53:22.0346 5240 [ D765D19CD8EF61F650C384F62FAC00AB ] fdc C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fdc.sys
09:53:22.0371 5240 fdc - ok
09:53:22.0414 5240 [ 0438CAB2E03F4FB61455A7956026FE86 ] fdPHost C:\Windows\system32\fdPHost.dll
09:53:22.0485 5240 fdPHost - ok
09:53:22.0498 5240 [ 802496CB59A30349F9A6DD22D6947644 ] FDResPub C:\Windows\system32\fdrespub.dll
09:53:22.0551 5240 FDResPub - ok
09:53:22.0605 5240 [ 655661BE46B5F5F3FD454E2C3095B930 ] FileInfo C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fileinfo.sys
09:53:22.0619 5240 FileInfo - ok
09:53:22.0634 5240 [ 5F671AB5BC87EEA04EC38A6CD5962A47 ] Filetrace C:\Windows\system32\drivers\filetrace.sys
09:53:22.0700 5240 Filetrace - ok
09:53:22.0803 5240 [ 227846995AFEEFA70D328BF5334A86A5 ] FLEXnet Licensing Service C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
09:53:22.0832 5240 FLEXnet Licensing Service ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - warning
09:53:22.0832 5240 FLEXnet Licensing Service - detected UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic (1)
09:53:22.0862 5240 [ C172A0F53008EAEB8EA33FE10E177AF5 ] flpydisk C:\Windows\system32\drivers\flpydisk.sys
09:53:22.0901 5240 flpydisk - ok
09:53:22.0933 5240 [ DA6B67270FD9DB3697B20FCE94950741 ] FltMgr C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
09:53:22.0948 5240 FltMgr - ok
09:53:23.0048 5240 [ 5C4CB4086FB83115B153E47ADD961A0C ] FontCache C:\Windows\system32\FntCache.dll
09:53:23.0091 5240 FontCache - ok
09:53:23.0158 5240 [ A8B7F3818AB65695E3A0BB3279F6DCE6 ] FontCache3.0.0.0 C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework64\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe
09:53:23.0170 5240 FontCache3.0.0.0 - ok
09:53:23.0211 5240 [ D43703496149971890703B4B1B723EAC ] FsDepends C:\Windows\system32\drivers\FsDepends.sys
09:53:23.0225 5240 FsDepends - ok
09:53:23.0263 5240 [ 6BD9295CC032DD3077C671FCCF579A7B ] Fs_Rec C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
09:53:23.0276 5240 Fs_Rec - ok
09:53:23.0307 5240 [ 1F7B25B858FA27015169FE95E54108ED ] fvevol C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fvevol.sys
09:53:23.0324 5240 fvevol - ok
09:53:23.0389 5240 [ 8C778D335C9D272CFD3298AB02ABE3B6 ] gagp30kx C:\Windows\system32\drivers\gagp30kx.sys
09:53:23.0409 5240 gagp30kx - ok
09:53:23.0449 5240 [ 8E98D21EE06192492A5671A6144D092F ] GEARAspiWDM C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys
09:53:23.0459 5240 GEARAspiWDM - ok
09:53:23.0589 5240 [ 9BA22AEE7F531EF9CE085CC2E1112BC4 ] GIDv2 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\GIDv2.sys
09:53:23.0603 5240 GIDv2 - ok
09:53:23.0652 5240 [ 277BBC7E1AA1EE957F573A10ECA7EF3A ] gpsvc C:\Windows\System32\gpsvc.dll
09:53:23.0717 5240 gpsvc - ok
09:53:23.0795 5240 [ 506708142BC63DABA64F2D3AD1DCD5BF ] gupdate C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
09:53:23.0801 5240 gupdate - ok
09:53:23.0852 5240 [ 506708142BC63DABA64F2D3AD1DCD5BF ] gupdatem C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
09:53:23.0858 5240 gupdatem - ok
09:53:23.0886 5240 [ F2523EF6460FC42405B12248338AB2F0 ] hcw85cir C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hcw85cir.sys
09:53:23.0928 5240 hcw85cir - ok
09:53:23.0946 5240 [ 97BFED39B6B79EB12CDDBFEED51F56BB ] HDAudBus C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys
09:53:23.0956 5240 HDAudBus - ok
09:53:23.0972 5240 [ 78E86380454A7B10A5EB255DC44A355F ] HidBatt C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HidBatt.sys
09:53:24.0007 5240 HidBatt - ok
09:53:24.0009 5240 [ 7FD2A313F7AFE5C4DAB14798C48DD104 ] HidBth C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hidbth.sys
09:53:24.0025 5240 HidBth - ok
09:53:24.0057 5240 [ 0A77D29F311B88CFAE3B13F9C1A73825 ] HidIr C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hidir.sys
09:53:24.0066 5240 HidIr - ok
09:53:24.0087 5240 [ BD9EB3958F213F96B97B1D897DEE006D ] hidserv C:\Windows\System32\hidserv.dll
09:53:24.0125 5240 hidserv - ok
09:53:24.0160 5240 [ 9592090A7E2B61CD582B612B6DF70536 ] HidUsb C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
09:53:24.0168 5240 HidUsb - ok
09:53:24.0224 5240 [ 387E72E739E15E3D37907A86D9FF98E2 ] hkmsvc C:\Windows\system32\kmsvc.dll
09:53:24.0269 5240 hkmsvc - ok
09:53:24.0315 5240 [ EFDFB3DD38A4376F93E7985173813ABD ] HomeGroupListener C:\Windows\system32\ListSvc.dll
09:53:24.0334 5240 HomeGroupListener - ok
09:53:24.0351 5240 [ 908ACB1F594274965A53926B10C81E89 ] HomeGroupProvider C:\Windows\system32\provsvc.dll
09:53:24.0359 5240 HomeGroupProvider - ok
09:53:24.0383 5240 [ 39D2ABCD392F3D8A6DCE7B60AE7B8EFC ] HpSAMD C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HpSAMD.sys
09:53:24.0390 5240 HpSAMD - ok
09:53:24.0407 5240 [ 0EA7DE1ACB728DD5A369FD742D6EEE28 ] HTTP C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HTTP.sys
09:53:24.0449 5240 HTTP - ok
09:53:24.0498 5240 [ A5462BD6884960C9DC85ED49D34FF392 ] hwpolicy C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hwpolicy.sys
09:53:24.0503 5240 hwpolicy - ok
09:53:24.0555 5240 [ FA55C73D4AFFA7EE23AC4BE53B4592D3 ] i8042prt C:\Windows\system32\drivers\i8042prt.sys
09:53:24.0564 5240 i8042prt - ok
09:53:24.0591 5240 [ D1753C06EE17E29352B065EACF3F10D0 ] iaStor C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iaStor.sys
09:53:24.0601 5240 iaStor - ok
09:53:24.0683 5240 [ 545462D0DBE24AF379BA869B7C185CCD ] IAStorDataMgrSvc C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe
09:53:24.0689 5240 IAStorDataMgrSvc - ok
09:53:24.0726 5240 [ AAAF44DB3BD0B9D1FB6969B23ECC8366 ] iaStorV C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iaStorV.sys
09:53:24.0748 5240 iaStorV - ok
09:53:24.0835 5240 [ 1CF03C69B49ACB70C722DF92755C0C8C ] IDriverT C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
09:53:24.0886 5240 IDriverT ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - warning
09:53:24.0886 5240 IDriverT - detected UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic (1)
09:53:24.0982 5240 [ 5988FC40F8DB5B0739CD1E3A5D0D78BD ] idsvc C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe
09:53:25.0016 5240 idsvc - ok
09:53:25.0136 5240 [ A48928D4CCA6F8B731989DB08CF2C0AB ] IDSVia64 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_6.0.0.145\Definitions\IPSDefs\20121009.001\IDSvia64.sys
09:53:25.0144 5240 IDSVia64 - ok
09:53:25.0233 5240 [ 7A0E3B3E204816723D4B3FA255F4060F ] IDVaultSvc C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\IDVaultSvc.exe
09:53:25.0244 5240 IDVaultSvc - ok
09:53:25.0285 5240 [ 5C18831C61933628F5BB0EA2675B9D21 ] iirsp C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iirsp.sys
09:53:25.0300 5240 iirsp - ok
09:53:25.0431 5240 [ FCD84C381E0140AF901E58D48882D26B ] IKEEXT C:\Windows\System32\ikeext.dll
09:53:25.0498 5240 IKEEXT - ok
09:53:25.0596 5240 [ 40FB2F6CEB3FC935EC18D656D2758CD4 ] IntcAzAudAddService C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys
09:53:25.0658 5240 IntcAzAudAddService - ok
09:53:25.0705 5240 [ 6C9FFFECA9FED31347D211C5D1FFBD2D ] IntcDAud C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\IntcDAud.sys
09:53:25.0727 5240 IntcDAud - ok
09:53:25.0833 5240 [ 7C76466F4E0F76CE259C6005D161E9E8 ] Intel® Capability Licensing Service Interface c:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\HeciServer.exe
09:53:25.0851 5240 Intel® Capability Licensing Service Interface - ok
09:53:25.0894 5240 [ 6DAE35DE5DD135BF5EE4FD7BF5CDC203 ] Intel® ME Service C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\FWService\IntelMeFWService.exe
09:53:25.0900 5240 Intel® ME Service - ok
09:53:25.0927 5240 [ F00F20E70C6EC3AA366910083A0518AA ] intelide C:\Windows\system32\drivers\intelide.sys
09:53:25.0941 5240 intelide - ok
09:53:25.0961 5240 [ ADA036632C664CAA754079041CF1F8C1 ] intelppm C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
09:53:27.0774 5240 intelppm - ok
09:53:27.0802 5240 [ 098A91C54546A3B878DAD6A7E90A455B ] IPBusEnum C:\Windows\system32\ipbusenum.dll
09:53:27.0862 5240 IPBusEnum - ok
09:53:27.0877 5240 [ C9F0E1BD74365A8771590E9008D22AB6 ] IpFilterDriver C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
09:53:27.0898 5240 IpFilterDriver - ok
09:53:27.0938 5240 [ A34A587FFFD45FA649FBA6D03784D257 ] iphlpsvc C:\Windows\System32\iphlpsvc.dll
09:53:27.0979 5240 iphlpsvc - ok
09:53:28.0030 5240 [ 0FC1AEA580957AA8817B8F305D18CA3A ] IPMIDRV C:\Windows\system32\drivers\IPMIDrv.sys
09:53:28.0130 5240 IPMIDRV - ok
09:53:28.0146 5240 [ AF9B39A7E7B6CAA203B3862582E9F2D0 ] IPNAT C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ipnat.sys
09:53:28.0186 5240 IPNAT - ok
09:53:28.0322 5240 [ 6E50CFA46527B39015B750AAD161C5CC ] iPod Service C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
09:53:28.0340 5240 iPod Service - ok
09:53:28.0372 5240 [ 3ABF5E7213EB28966D55D58B515D5CE9 ] IRENUM C:\Windows\system32\drivers\irenum.sys
09:53:28.0393 5240 IRENUM - ok
09:53:28.0399 5240 [ 2F7B28DC3E1183E5EB418DF55C204F38 ] isapnp C:\Windows\system32\drivers\isapnp.sys
09:53:28.0405 5240 isapnp - ok
09:53:28.0433 5240 [ D931D7309DEB2317035B07C9F9E6B0BD ] iScsiPrt C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msiscsi.sys
09:53:28.0465 5240 iScsiPrt - ok
09:53:28.0497 5240 [ 6BCEF45131C8B8E1C558BE540B190B3C ] iusb3hcs C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iusb3hcs.sys
09:53:28.0509 5240 iusb3hcs - ok
09:53:28.0529 5240 [ F080EADA8715F811B58BD35BB774F2F9 ] iusb3hub C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iusb3hub.sys
09:53:28.0544 5240 iusb3hub - ok
09:53:28.0562 5240 [ 0F1756D9396740F053221FA6260FCE66 ] iusb3xhc C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iusb3xhc.sys
09:53:28.0574 5240 iusb3xhc - ok
09:53:28.0600 5240 [ BC02336F1CBA7DCC7D1213BB588A68A5 ] kbdclass C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
09:53:28.0610 5240 kbdclass - ok
09:53:28.0627 5240 [ 0705EFF5B42A9DB58548EEC3B26BB484 ] kbdhid C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys
09:53:28.0658 5240 kbdhid - ok
09:53:28.0687 5240 [ C118A82CD78818C29AB228366EBF81C3 ] KeyIso C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
09:53:28.0701 5240 KeyIso - ok
09:53:28.0721 5240 [ 97A7070AEA4C058B6418519E869A63B4 ] KSecDD C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ksecdd.sys
09:53:28.0737 5240 KSecDD - ok
09:53:28.0763 5240 [ 26C43A7C2862447EC59DEDA188D1DA07 ] KSecPkg C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ksecpkg.sys
09:53:28.0779 5240 KSecPkg - ok
09:53:28.0799 5240 [ 6869281E78CB31A43E969F06B57347C4 ] ksthunk C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ksthunk.sys
09:53:28.0848 5240 ksthunk - ok
09:53:28.0895 5240 [ 6AB66E16AA859232F64DEB66887A8C9C ] KtmRm C:\Windows\system32\msdtckrm.dll
09:53:28.0959 5240 KtmRm - ok
09:53:29.0003 5240 [ D9F42719019740BAA6D1C6D536CBDAA6 ] LanmanServer C:\Windows\System32\srvsvc.dll
09:53:29.0058 5240 LanmanServer - ok
09:53:29.0086 5240 [ 851A1382EED3E3A7476DB004F4EE3E1A ] LanmanWorkstation C:\Windows\System32\wkssvc.dll
09:53:29.0145 5240 LanmanWorkstation - ok
09:53:29.0303 5240 [ 7772DFAB22611050B79504E671B06E6E ] LBTServ C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\Bluetooth\lbtserv.exe
09:53:29.0369 5240 LBTServ - ok
09:53:29.0411 5240 [ ED7EC050CD6C20E1A93A4DAFB7EFD14D ] LEqdUsb C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\LEqdUsb.Sys
09:53:29.0422 5240 LEqdUsb - ok
09:53:29.0462 5240 [ 3267BC698E29474A8381E68904EB0390 ] LHidEqd C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\LHidEqd.Sys
09:53:29.0474 5240 LHidEqd - ok
09:53:29.0500 5240 [ 241F2648ADF090E2A10095BD6D6F5DCB ] LHidFilt C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\LHidFilt.Sys
09:53:29.0514 5240 LHidFilt - ok
09:53:29.0538 5240 [ 1538831CF8AD2979A04C423779465827 ] lltdio C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lltdio.sys
09:53:29.0597 5240 lltdio - ok
09:53:29.0676 5240 [ C1185803384AB3FEED115F79F109427F ] lltdsvc C:\Windows\System32\lltdsvc.dll
09:53:29.0734 5240 lltdsvc - ok
09:53:29.0764 5240 [ F993A32249B66C9D622EA5592A8B76B8 ] lmhosts C:\Windows\System32\lmhsvc.dll
09:53:29.0783 5240 lmhosts - ok
09:53:29.0807 5240 [ 342ED5A4B3326014438F36D22D803737 ] LMouFilt C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\LMouFilt.Sys
09:53:29.0813 5240 LMouFilt - ok
09:53:29.0843 5240 [ 5C08357C65F658E29B5DDC2EF18D575C ] LMS C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe
09:53:29.0860 5240 LMS - ok
09:53:29.0878 5240 [ 1A93E54EB0ECE102495A51266DCDB6A6 ] LSI_FC C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_fc.sys
09:53:29.0900 5240 LSI_FC - ok
09:53:29.0913 5240 [ 1047184A9FDC8BDBFF857175875EE810 ] LSI_SAS C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas.sys
09:53:29.0925 5240 LSI_SAS - ok
09:53:29.0938 5240 [ 30F5C0DE1EE8B5BC9306C1F0E4A75F93 ] LSI_SAS2 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys
09:53:29.0945 5240 LSI_SAS2 - ok
09:53:29.0962 5240 [ 0504EACAFF0D3C8AED161C4B0D369D4A ] LSI_SCSI C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_scsi.sys
09:53:29.0969 5240 LSI_SCSI - ok
09:53:30.0039 5240 [ 43D0F98E1D56CCDDB0D5254CFF7B356E ] luafv C:\Windows\system32\drivers\luafv.sys
09:53:30.0102 5240 luafv - ok
09:53:30.0151 5240 [ B9FC4CCE5758B816F27DD4D1EED11841 ] MBAMProtector C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
09:53:30.0164 5240 MBAMProtector - ok
09:53:30.0215 5240 [ 0DCF16B1449811EFA47AB52CAC84093C ] MBAMScheduler C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe
09:53:30.0231 5240 MBAMScheduler - ok
09:53:30.0260 5240 [ 9EAABA4D601004BEA4DAA6E146E19A96 ] MBAMService C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
09:53:30.0281 5240 MBAMService - ok
09:53:30.0293 5240 [ 0BE09CD858ABF9DF6ED259D57A1A1663 ] Mcx2Svc C:\Windows\system32\Mcx2Svc.dll
09:53:30.0318 5240 Mcx2Svc - ok
09:53:30.0357 5240 [ A55805F747C6EDB6A9080D7C633BD0F4 ] megasas C:\Windows\system32\drivers\megasas.sys
09:53:30.0371 5240 megasas - ok
09:53:30.0395 5240 [ BAF74CE0072480C3B6B7C13B2A94D6B3 ] MegaSR C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MegaSR.sys
09:53:30.0412 5240 MegaSR - ok
09:53:30.0436 5240 [ 6B01B7414A105B9E51652089A03027CF ] MEIx64 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HECIx64.sys
09:53:30.0447 5240 MEIx64 - ok
09:53:30.0503 5240 [ E40E80D0304A73E8D269F7141D77250B ] MMCSS C:\Windows\system32\mmcss.dll
09:53:30.0560 5240 MMCSS - ok
09:53:30.0588 5240 [ 800BA92F7010378B09F9ED9270F07137 ] Modem C:\Windows\system32\drivers\modem.sys
09:53:30.0647 5240 Modem - ok
09:53:30.0662 5240 [ B03D591DC7DA45ECE20B3B467E6AADAA ] monitor C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\monitor.sys
09:53:30.0696 5240 monitor - ok
09:53:30.0726 5240 [ 7D27EA49F3C1F687D357E77A470AEA99 ] mouclass C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
09:53:30.0740 5240 mouclass - ok
09:53:30.0769 5240 [ D3BF052C40B0C4166D9FD86A4288C1E6 ] mouhid C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
09:53:30.0784 5240 mouhid - ok
09:53:30.0830 5240 [ 32E7A3D591D671A6DF2DB515A5CBE0FA ] mountmgr C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mountmgr.sys
09:53:30.0845 5240 mountmgr - ok
09:53:30.0920 5240 [ CB8AF049AC9BE419A77ADAE288673359 ] MozillaMaintenance C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
09:53:30.0955 5240 MozillaMaintenance - ok
09:53:30.0960 5240 [ A44B420D30BD56E145D6A2BC8768EC58 ] mpio C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mpio.sys
09:53:30.0975 5240 mpio - ok
09:53:30.0997 5240 [ 6C38C9E45AE0EA2FA5E551F2ED5E978F ] mpsdrv C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys
09:53:31.0032 5240 mpsdrv - ok
09:53:31.0081 5240 [ 54FFC9C8898113ACE189D4AA7199D2C1 ] MpsSvc C:\Windows\system32\mpssvc.dll
09:53:31.0111 5240 MpsSvc - ok
09:53:31.0123 5240 [ DC722758B8261E1ABAFD31A3C0A66380 ] MRxDAV C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mrxdav.sys
09:53:31.0152 5240 MRxDAV - ok
09:53:31.0197 5240 [ A5D9106A73DC88564C825D317CAC68AC ] mrxsmb C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
09:53:31.0217 5240 mrxsmb - ok
09:53:31.0243 5240 [ D711B3C1D5F42C0C2415687BE09FC163 ] mrxsmb10 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb10.sys
09:53:31.0261 5240 mrxsmb10 - ok
09:53:31.0275 5240 [ 9423E9D355C8D303E76B8CFBD8A5C30C ] mrxsmb20 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb20.sys
09:53:31.0284 5240 mrxsmb20 - ok
09:53:31.0367 5240 [ C25F0BAFA182CBCA2DD3C851C2E75796 ] msahci C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msahci.sys
09:53:31.0399 5240 msahci - ok
09:53:31.0454 5240 [ DB801A638D011B9633829EB6F663C900 ] msdsm C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msdsm.sys
09:53:31.0475 5240 msdsm - ok
09:53:31.0500 5240 [ DE0ECE52236CFA3ED2DBFC03F28253A8 ] MSDTC C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe
09:53:31.0512 5240 MSDTC - ok
09:53:31.0522 5240 [ AA3FB40E17CE1388FA1BEDAB50EA8F96 ] Msfs C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
09:53:31.0540 5240 Msfs - ok
09:53:31.0561 5240 [ F9D215A46A8B9753F61767FA72A20326 ] mshidkmdf C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mshidkmdf.sys
09:53:31.0580 5240 mshidkmdf - ok
09:53:31.0594 5240 [ D916874BBD4F8B07BFB7FA9B3CCAE29D ] msisadrv C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msisadrv.sys
09:53:31.0601 5240 msisadrv - ok
09:53:31.0627 5240 [ 808E98FF49B155C522E6400953177B08 ] MSiSCSI C:\Windows\system32\iscsiexe.dll
09:53:31.0672 5240 MSiSCSI - ok
09:53:31.0674 5240 msiserver - ok
09:53:31.0701 5240 [ 49CCF2C4FEA34FFAD8B1B59D49439366 ] MSKSSRV C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
09:53:31.0720 5240 MSKSSRV - ok
09:53:31.0729 5240 [ BDD71ACE35A232104DDD349EE70E1AB3 ] MSPCLOCK C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
09:53:31.0788 5240 MSPCLOCK - ok
09:53:31.0792 5240 [ 4ED981241DB27C3383D72092B618A1D0 ] MSPQM C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
09:53:31.0846 5240 MSPQM - ok
09:53:31.0876 5240 [ 759A9EEB0FA9ED79DA1FB7D4EF78866D ] MsRPC C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MsRPC.sys
09:53:31.0899 5240 MsRPC - ok
09:53:31.0920 5240 [ 0EED230E37515A0EAEE3C2E1BC97B288 ] mssmbios C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
09:53:31.0926 5240 mssmbios - ok
09:53:31.0946 5240 [ 2E66F9ECB30B4221A318C92AC2250779 ] MSTEE C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys
09:53:31.0999 5240 MSTEE - ok
09:53:32.0001 5240 [ 7EA404308934E675BFFDE8EDF0757BCD ] MTConfig C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MTConfig.sys
09:53:32.0008 5240 MTConfig - ok
09:53:32.0020 5240 [ F9A18612FD3526FE473C1BDA678D61C8 ] Mup C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\mup.sys
09:53:32.0027 5240 Mup - ok
09:53:32.0214 5240 [ F2840DBFE9322F35557219AE82CC4597 ] N360 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccSvcHst.exe
09:53:32.0228 5240 N360 - ok
09:53:32.0286 5240 [ 582AC6D9873E31DFA28A4547270862DD ] napagent C:\Windows\system32\qagentRT.dll
09:53:32.0348 5240 napagent - ok
09:53:32.0433 5240 [ 1EA3749C4114DB3E3161156FFFFA6B33 ] NativeWifiP C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nwifi.sys
09:53:32.0473 5240 NativeWifiP - ok
09:53:32.0546 5240 [ C58D8A669D6551F616D90244BD2C2D4F ] NAVENG C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_6.0.0.145\Definitions\VirusDefs\20121009.025\ENG64.SYS
09:53:32.0560 5240 NAVENG - ok
09:53:32.0608 5240 [ A3DBDB412ADFA5882DD6843B11FE0828 ] NAVEX15 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_6.0.0.145\Definitions\VirusDefs\20121009.025\EX64.SYS
09:53:32.0638 5240 NAVEX15 - ok
09:53:32.0743 5240 [ 760E38053BF56E501D562B70AD796B88 ] NDIS C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys
09:53:32.0772 5240 NDIS - ok
09:53:32.0803 5240 [ 9F9A1F53AAD7DA4D6FEF5BB73AB811AC ] NdisCap C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiscap.sys
09:53:32.0838 5240 NdisCap - ok
09:53:32.0862 5240 [ 30639C932D9FEF22B31268FE25A1B6E5 ] NdisTapi C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
09:53:32.0897 5240 NdisTapi - ok
09:53:32.0922 5240 [ 136185F9FB2CC61E573E676AA5402356 ] Ndisuio C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
09:53:32.0957 5240 Ndisuio - ok
09:53:32.0964 5240 [ 53F7305169863F0A2BDDC49E116C2E11 ] NdisWan C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
09:53:32.0997 5240 NdisWan - ok
09:53:33.0019 5240 [ 015C0D8E0E0421B4CFD48CFFE2825879 ] NDProxy C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
09:53:33.0037 5240 NDProxy - ok
09:53:33.0076 5240 [ 86743D9F5D2B1048062B14B1D84501C4 ] NetBIOS C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
09:53:33.0124 5240 NetBIOS - ok
09:53:33.0129 5240 [ 09594D1089C523423B32A4229263F068 ] NetBT C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
09:53:33.0149 5240 NetBT - ok
09:53:33.0164 5240 [ C118A82CD78818C29AB228366EBF81C3 ] Netlogon C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
09:53:33.0171 5240 Netlogon - ok
09:53:33.0219 5240 [ 847D3AE376C0817161A14A82C8922A9E ] Netman C:\Windows\System32\netman.dll
09:53:33.0318 5240 Netman - ok
09:53:33.0339 5240 [ D22CD77D4F0D63D1169BB35911BFF12D ] NetMsmqActivator C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\SMSvcHost.exe
09:53:33.0381 5240 NetMsmqActivator - ok
09:53:33.0385 5240 [ D22CD77D4F0D63D1169BB35911BFF12D ] NetPipeActivator C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\SMSvcHost.exe
09:53:33.0398 5240 NetPipeActivator - ok
09:53:33.0450 5240 [ 5F28111C648F1E24F7DBC87CDEB091B8 ] netprofm C:\Windows\System32\netprofm.dll
09:53:33.0593 5240 netprofm - ok
09:53:33.0596 5240 [ D22CD77D4F0D63D1169BB35911BFF12D ] NetTcpActivator C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\SMSvcHost.exe
09:53:33.0604 5240 NetTcpActivator - ok
09:53:33.0606 5240 [ D22CD77D4F0D63D1169BB35911BFF12D ] NetTcpPortSharing C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\SMSvcHost.exe
09:53:33.0614 5240 NetTcpPortSharing - ok
09:53:33.0662 5240 [ 77889813BE4D166CDAB78DDBA990DA92 ] nfrd960 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nfrd960.sys
09:53:33.0676 5240 nfrd960 - ok
09:53:33.0712 5240 [ 1EE99A89CC788ADA662441D1E9830529 ] NlaSvc C:\Windows\System32\nlasvc.dll
09:53:33.0769 5240 NlaSvc - ok
09:53:33.0794 5240 [ 1E4C4AB5C9B8DD13179BBDC75A2A01F7 ] Npfs C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
09:53:33.0828 5240 Npfs - ok
09:53:33.0871 5240 [ D54BFDF3E0C953F823B3D0BFE4732528 ] nsi C:\Windows\system32\nsisvc.dll
09:53:33.0973 5240 nsi - ok
09:53:33.0995 5240 [ E7F5AE18AF4168178A642A9247C63001 ] nsiproxy C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys
09:53:34.0017 5240 nsiproxy - ok
09:53:34.0175 5240 [ A2F74975097F52A00745F9637451FDD8 ] Ntfs C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
09:53:34.0238 5240 Ntfs - ok
09:53:34.0253 5240 [ 9899284589F75FA8724FF3D16AED75C1 ] Null C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Null.sys
09:53:34.0271 5240 Null - ok
09:53:34.0303 5240 [ 8D4AAC74B571FC356560E5B308955E93 ] NVHDA C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvhda64v.sys
09:53:34.0318 5240 NVHDA - ok
09:53:34.0474 5240 [ B5BEC995B52B4737EC06036BEE67B64C ] nvlddmkm C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
09:53:34.0589 5240 nvlddmkm - ok
09:53:34.0606 5240 [ 0A92CB65770442ED0DC44834632F66AD ] nvraid C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys
09:53:34.0614 5240 nvraid - ok
09:53:34.0631 5240 [ DAB0E87525C10052BF65F06152F37E4A ] nvstor C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys
09:53:34.0647 5240 nvstor - ok
09:53:34.0698 5240 [ 2409F83FD9014294140934CA68F237AA ] nvsvc C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe
09:53:34.0724 5240 nvsvc - ok
09:53:34.0827 5240 [ 544D535D7072768575D41A6040D4FE54 ] nvUpdatusService C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Update Core\daemonu.exe
09:53:34.0870 5240 nvUpdatusService - ok
09:53:34.0888 5240 [ 270D7CD42D6E3979F6DD0146650F0E05 ] nv_agp C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nv_agp.sys
09:53:34.0896 5240 nv_agp - ok
09:53:34.0960 5240 [ 785F487A64950F3CB8E9F16253BA3B7B ] odserv C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\ODSERV.EXE
09:53:34.0981 5240 odserv - ok
09:53:35.0001 5240 [ 3589478E4B22CE21B41FA1BFC0B8B8A0 ] ohci1394 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ohci1394.sys
09:53:35.0009 5240 ohci1394 - ok
09:53:35.0033 5240 [ 9D10F99A6712E28F8ACD5641E3A7EA6B ] ose C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE
09:53:35.0055 5240 ose - ok
09:53:35.0178 5240 [ 61BFFB5F57AD12F83AB64B7181829B34 ] osppsvc C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\OSPPSVC.EXE
09:53:35.0292 5240 osppsvc - ok
09:53:35.0348 5240 [ 3EAC4455472CC2C97107B5291E0DCAFE ] p2pimsvc C:\Windows\system32\pnrpsvc.dll
09:53:35.0412 5240 p2pimsvc - ok
09:53:35.0446 5240 [ 927463ECB02179F88E4B9A17568C63C3 ] p2psvc C:\Windows\system32\p2psvc.dll
09:53:35.0466 5240 p2psvc - ok
09:53:35.0487 5240 [ 0086431C29C35BE1DBC43F52CC273887 ] Parport C:\Windows\system32\drivers\parport.sys
09:53:35.0505 5240 Parport - ok
09:53:35.0535 5240 [ E9766131EEADE40A27DC27D2D68FBA9C ] partmgr C:\Windows\system32\drivers\partmgr.sys
09:53:35.0548 5240 partmgr - ok
09:53:35.0623 5240 [ 3AEAA8B561E63452C655DC0584922257 ] PcaSvc C:\Windows\System32\pcasvc.dll
09:53:35.0708 5240 PcaSvc - ok
09:53:35.0738 5240 [ 94575C0571D1462A0F70BDE6BD6EE6B3 ] pci C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pci.sys
09:53:35.0751 5240 pci - ok
09:53:35.0788 5240 [ B5B8B5EF2E5CB34DF8DCF8831E3534FA ] pciide C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pciide.sys
09:53:35.0801 5240 pciide - ok
09:53:35.0834 5240 [ B2E81D4E87CE48589F98CB8C05B01F2F ] pcmcia C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pcmcia.sys
09:53:35.0877 5240 pcmcia - ok
09:53:35.0910 5240 [ D6B9C2E1A11A3A4B26A182FFEF18F603 ] pcw C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pcw.sys
09:53:35.0927 5240 pcw - ok
09:53:35.0971 5240 [ 68769C3356B3BE5D1C732C97B9A80D6E ] PEAUTH C:\Windows\system32\drivers\peauth.sys
09:53:36.0033 5240 PEAUTH - ok
09:53:37.0648 5240 [ E495E408C93141E8FC72DC0C6046DDFA ] PerfHost C:\Windows\SysWow64\perfhost.exe
09:53:37.0697 5240 PerfHost - ok
09:53:37.0767 5240 [ C7CF6A6E137463219E1259E3F0F0DD6C ] pla C:\Windows\system32\pla.dll
09:53:37.0794 5240 pla - ok
09:53:37.0847 5240 [ 25FBDEF06C4D92815B353F6E792C8129 ] PlugPlay C:\Windows\system32\umpnpmgr.dll
09:53:37.0901 5240 PlugPlay - ok
09:53:37.0927 5240 [ 7195581CEC9BB7D12ABE54036ACC2E38 ] PNRPAutoReg C:\Windows\system32\pnrpauto.dll
09:53:37.0951 5240 PNRPAutoReg - ok
09:53:38.0203 5240 [ 3EAC4455472CC2C97107B5291E0DCAFE ] PNRPsvc C:\Windows\system32\pnrpsvc.dll
09:53:38.0288 5240 PNRPsvc - ok
09:53:38.0359 5240 [ 4F15D75ADF6156BF56ECED6D4A55C389 ] PolicyAgent C:\Windows\System32\ipsecsvc.dll
09:53:38.0409 5240 PolicyAgent - ok
09:53:38.0452 5240 [ A2CCA4FB273E6050F17A0A416CFF2FCD ] Power C:\Windows\system32\umpo.dll
09:53:38.0539 5240 Power - ok
09:53:38.0559 5240 [ F92A2C41117A11A00BE01CA01A7FCDE9 ] PptpMiniport C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
09:53:38.0604 5240 PptpMiniport - ok
09:53:38.0620 5240 [ 0D922E23C041EFB1C3FAC2A6F943C9BF ] Processor C:\Windows\system32\drivers\processr.sys
09:53:38.0649 5240 Processor - ok
09:53:38.0682 5240 [ 53E83F1F6CF9D62F32801CF66D8352A8 ] ProfSvc C:\Windows\system32\profsvc.dll
09:53:38.0727 5240 ProfSvc - ok
09:53:38.0739 5240 [ C118A82CD78818C29AB228366EBF81C3 ] ProtectedStorage C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
09:53:38.0746 5240 ProtectedStorage - ok
09:53:38.0764 5240 [ 0557CF5A2556BD58E26384169D72438D ] Psched C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pacer.sys
09:53:38.0783 5240 Psched - ok
09:53:38.0798 5240 [ A6BF0A9B5A30D743623CA0D3BE35DF05 ] PxHlpa64 C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\PxHlpa64.sys
09:53:38.0818 5240 PxHlpa64 - ok
09:53:38.0855 5240 [ A53A15A11EBFD21077463EE2C7AFEEF0 ] ql2300 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ql2300.sys
09:53:38.0898 5240 ql2300 - ok
09:53:39.0002 5240 [ 4F6D12B51DE1AAEFF7DC58C4D75423C8 ] ql40xx C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ql40xx.sys
09:53:39.0016 5240 ql40xx - ok
09:53:39.0047 5240 [ 906191634E99AEA92C4816150BDA3732 ] QWAVE C:\Windows\system32\qwave.dll
09:53:39.0060 5240 QWAVE - ok
09:53:39.0078 5240 [ 76707BB36430888D9CE9D705398ADB6C ] QWAVEdrv C:\Windows\system32\drivers\qwavedrv.sys
09:53:39.0088 5240 QWAVEdrv - ok
09:53:39.0090 5240 [ 5A0DA8AD5762FA2D91678A8A01311704 ] RasAcd C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
09:53:39.0109 5240 RasAcd - ok
09:53:39.0176 5240 [ 7ECFF9B22276B73F43A99A15A6094E90 ] RasAgileVpn C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\AgileVpn.sys
09:53:39.0200 5240 RasAgileVpn - ok
09:53:39.0226 5240 [ 8F26510C5383B8DBE976DE1CD00FC8C7 ] RasAuto C:\Windows\System32\rasauto.dll
09:53:39.0287 5240 RasAuto - ok
09:53:39.0318 5240 [ 471815800AE33E6F1C32FB1B97C490CA ] Rasl2tp C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
09:53:39.0375 5240 Rasl2tp - ok
09:53:39.0412 5240 [ EE867A0870FC9E4972BA9EAAD35651E2 ] RasMan C:\Windows\System32\rasmans.dll
09:53:39.0443 5240 RasMan - ok
09:53:39.0472 5240 [ 855C9B1CD4756C5E9A2AA58A15F58C25 ] RasPppoe C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
09:53:39.0525 5240 RasPppoe - ok
09:53:39.0546 5240 [ E8B1E447B008D07FF47D016C2B0EEECB ] RasSstp C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rassstp.sys
09:53:39.0566 5240 RasSstp - ok
09:53:39.0576 5240 [ 77F665941019A1594D887A74F301FA2F ] rdbss C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
09:53:39.0597 5240 rdbss - ok
09:53:39.0609 5240 [ 302DA2A0539F2CF54D7C6CC30C1F2D8D ] rdpbus C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdpbus.sys
09:53:39.0619 5240 rdpbus - ok
09:53:39.0646 5240 [ CEA6CC257FC9B7715F1C2B4849286D24 ] RDPCDD C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
09:53:39.0679 5240 RDPCDD - ok
09:53:39.0711 5240 [ BB5971A4F00659529A5C44831AF22365 ] RDPENCDD C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdpencdd.sys
09:53:39.0741 5240 RDPENCDD - ok
09:53:39.0776 5240 [ 216F3FA57533D98E1F74DED70113177A ] RDPREFMP C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdprefmp.sys
09:53:39.0794 5240 RDPREFMP - ok
09:53:39.0812 5240 [ E61608AA35E98999AF9AAEEEA6114B0A ] RDPWD C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
09:53:39.0846 5240 RDPWD - ok
09:53:39.0859 5240 [ 34ED295FA0121C241BFEF24764FC4520 ] rdyboost C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdyboost.sys
09:53:39.0876 5240 rdyboost - ok
09:53:39.0892 5240 [ 254FB7A22D74E5511C73A3F6D802F192 ] RemoteAccess C:\Windows\System32\mprdim.dll
09:53:39.0913 5240 RemoteAccess - ok
09:53:39.0955 5240 [ E4D94F24081440B5FC5AA556C7C62702 ] RemoteRegistry C:\Windows\system32\regsvc.dll
09:53:39.0994 5240 RemoteRegistry - ok
09:53:40.0029 5240 [ 3DD798846E2C28102B922C56E71B7932 ] RFCOMM C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rfcomm.sys
09:53:40.0046 5240 RFCOMM - ok
09:53:40.0064 5240 [ E4DC58CF7B3EA515AE917FF0D402A7BB ] RpcEptMapper C:\Windows\System32\RpcEpMap.dll
09:53:40.0100 5240 RpcEptMapper - ok
09:53:40.0126 5240 [ D5BA242D4CF8E384DB90E6A8ED850B8C ] RpcLocator C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe
09:53:40.0134 5240 RpcLocator - ok
09:53:40.0194 5240 [ 5C627D1B1138676C0A7AB2C2C190D123 ] RpcSs C:\Windows\system32\rpcss.dll
09:53:40.0224 5240 RpcSs - ok
09:53:40.0260 5240 [ DDC86E4F8E7456261E637E3552E804FF ] rspndr C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys
09:53:40.0279 5240 rspndr - ok
09:53:40.0314 5240 [ 6CF9DB101A75360E98659F823852E540 ] RTL8167 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Rt64win7.sys
09:53:40.0334 5240 RTL8167 - ok
09:53:40.0347 5240 [ C118A82CD78818C29AB228366EBF81C3 ] SamSs C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
09:53:40.0354 5240 SamSs - ok
09:53:40.0364 5240 [ AC03AF3329579FFFB455AA2DAABBE22B ] sbp2port C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sbp2port.sys
09:53:40.0372 5240 sbp2port - ok
09:53:40.0384 5240 [ 9B7395789E3791A3B6D000FE6F8B131E ] SCardSvr C:\Windows\System32\SCardSvr.dll
09:53:40.0404 5240 SCardSvr - ok
09:53:40.0426 5240 [ 253F38D0D7074C02FF8DEB9836C97D2B ] scfilter C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\scfilter.sys
09:53:40.0482 5240 scfilter - ok
09:53:40.0522 5240 [ 262F6592C3299C005FD6BEC90FC4463A ] Schedule C:\Windows\system32\schedsvc.dll
09:53:40.0597 5240 Schedule - ok
09:53:40.0631 5240 [ F17D1D393BBC69C5322FBFAFACA28C7F ] SCPolicySvc C:\Windows\System32\certprop.dll
09:53:40.0666 5240 SCPolicySvc - ok
09:53:40.0686 5240 [ 6EA4234DC55346E0709560FE7C2C1972 ] SDRSVC C:\Windows\System32\SDRSVC.dll
09:53:40.0695 5240 SDRSVC - ok
09:53:40.0708 5240 [ 3EA8A16169C26AFBEB544E0E48421186 ] secdrv C:\Windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys
09:53:40.0756 5240 secdrv - ok
09:53:40.0786 5240 [ BC617A4E1B4FA8DF523A061739A0BD87 ] seclogon C:\Windows\system32\seclogon.dll
09:53:40.0818 5240 seclogon - ok
09:53:40.0854 5240 [ C32AB8FA018EF34C0F113BD501436D21 ] SENS C:\Windows\system32\sens.dll
09:53:40.0906 5240 SENS - ok
09:53:40.0935 5240 [ 0336CFFAFAAB87A11541F1CF1594B2B2 ] SensrSvc C:\Windows\system32\sensrsvc.dll
09:53:40.0981 5240 SensrSvc - ok
09:53:40.0999 5240 [ CB624C0035412AF0DEBEC78C41F5CA1B ] Serenum C:\Windows\system32\drivers\serenum.sys
09:53:41.0041 5240 Serenum - ok
09:53:41.0071 5240 [ C1D8E28B2C2ADFAEC4BA89E9FDA69BD6 ] Serial C:\Windows\system32\drivers\serial.sys
09:53:41.0108 5240 Serial - ok
09:53:41.0133 5240 [ 1C545A7D0691CC4A027396535691C3E3 ] sermouse C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sermouse.sys
09:53:41.0163 5240 sermouse - ok
09:53:41.0196 5240 [ 0B6231BF38174A1628C4AC812CC75804 ] SessionEnv C:\Windows\system32\sessenv.dll
09:53:41.0252 5240 SessionEnv - ok
09:53:41.0270 5240 [ A554811BCD09279536440C964AE35BBF ] sffdisk C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffdisk.sys
09:53:41.0294 5240 sffdisk - ok
09:53:41.0297 5240 [ FF414F0BAEFEBA59BC6C04B3DB0B87BF ] sffp_mmc C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffp_mmc.sys
09:53:41.0316 5240 sffp_mmc - ok
09:53:41.0329 5240 [ DD85B78243A19B59F0637DCF284DA63C ] sffp_sd C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffp_sd.sys
09:53:41.0338 5240 sffp_sd - ok
09:53:41.0344 5240 [ A9D601643A1647211A1EE2EC4E433FF4 ] sfloppy C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sfloppy.sys
09:53:41.0352 5240 sfloppy - ok
09:53:41.0379 5240 [ C6CC9297BD53E5229653303E556AA539 ] Sftfs C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Sftfslh.sys
09:53:41.0400 5240 Sftfs - ok
09:53:41.0462 5240 [ 13693B6354DD6E72DC5131DA7D764B90 ] sftlist C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftlist.exe
09:53:41.0476 5240 sftlist - ok
09:53:41.0498 5240 [ 390AA7BC52CEE43F6790CDEA1E776703 ] Sftplay C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Sftplaylh.sys
09:53:41.0510 5240 Sftplay - ok
09:53:41.0533 5240 [ 617E29A0B0A2807466560D4C4E338D3E ] Sftredir C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Sftredirlh.sys
09:53:41.0544 5240 Sftredir - ok
09:53:41.0897 5240 [ 4215C271D6E6898C3F4DABAB4F387DC9 ] SftService C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\sftservice.EXE
09:53:41.0929 5240 SftService - ok
09:53:41.0955 5240 [ 8F571F016FA1976F445147E9E6C8AE9B ] Sftvol C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Sftvollh.sys
09:53:41.0961 5240 Sftvol - ok
09:53:41.0978 5240 [ C3CDDD18F43D44AB713CF8C4916F7696 ] sftvsa C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftvsa.exe
09:53:41.0988 5240 sftvsa - ok
09:53:42.0021 5240 [ B95F6501A2F8B2E78C697FEC401970CE ] SharedAccess C:\Windows\System32\ipnathlp.dll
09:53:42.0076 5240 SharedAccess - ok
09:53:42.0104 5240 [ AAF932B4011D14052955D4B212A4DA8D ] ShellHWDetection C:\Windows\System32\shsvcs.dll
09:53:42.0140 5240 ShellHWDetection - ok
09:53:42.0180 5240 [ 843CAF1E5FDE1FFD5FF768F23A51E2E1 ] SiSRaid2 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\SiSRaid2.sys
09:53:42.0193 5240 SiSRaid2 - ok
09:53:42.0203 5240 [ 6A6C106D42E9FFFF8B9FCB4F754F6DA4 ] SiSRaid4 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid4.sys
09:53:42.0211 5240 SiSRaid4 - ok
09:53:42.0247 5240 [ F07AF60B152221472FBDB2FECEC4896D ] SkypeUpdate C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe
09:53:42.0253 5240 SkypeUpdate - ok
09:53:42.0263 5240 [ 548260A7B8654E024DC30BF8A7C5BAA4 ] Smb C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\smb.sys
09:53:42.0304 5240 Smb - ok
09:53:42.0337 5240 [ 6313F223E817CC09AA41811DAA7F541D ] SNMPTRAP C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe
09:53:42.0372 5240 SNMPTRAP - ok
09:53:42.0396 5240 [ B9E31E5CACDFE584F34F730A677803F9 ] spldr C:\Windows\system32\drivers\spldr.sys
09:53:42.0407 5240 spldr - ok
09:53:42.0425 5240 [ 85DAA09A98C9286D4EA2BA8D0E644377 ] Spooler C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
09:53:42.0454 5240 Spooler - ok
09:53:42.0552 5240 [ E17E0188BB90FAE42D83E98707EFA59C ] sppsvc C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe
09:53:42.0590 5240 sppsvc - ok
09:53:42.0612 5240 [ 93D7D61317F3D4BC4F4E9F8A96A7DE45 ] sppuinotify C:\Windows\system32\sppuinotify.dll
09:53:42.0631 5240 sppuinotify - ok
09:53:42.0757 5240 [ 891793E00432FA055CF040605C260E49 ] SRTSP C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\N360x64\0604000.009\SRTSP64.SYS
09:53:42.0787 5240 SRTSP - ok
09:53:42.0821 5240 [ 1CB7BB3B0561FB5ECFE37F7731E8BF3E ] SRTSPX C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\0604000.009\SRTSPX64.SYS
09:53:42.0842 5240 SRTSPX - ok
09:53:42.0867 5240 [ 441FBA48BFF01FDB9D5969EBC1838F0B ] srv C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
09:53:42.0931 5240 srv - ok
09:53:42.0954 5240 [ B4ADEBBF5E3677CCE9651E0F01F7CC28 ] srv2 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srv2.sys
09:53:42.0992 5240 srv2 - ok
09:53:43.0024 5240 [ 27E461F0BE5BFF5FC737328F749538C3 ] srvnet C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srvnet.sys
09:53:43.0040 5240 srvnet - ok
09:53:43.0074 5240 [ 51B52FBD583CDE8AA9BA62B8B4298F33 ] SSDPSRV C:\Windows\System32\ssdpsrv.dll
09:53:43.0104 5240 SSDPSRV - ok
09:53:43.0125 5240 [ AB7AEBF58DAD8DAAB7A6C45E6A8885CB ] SstpSvc C:\Windows\system32\sstpsvc.dll
09:53:43.0146 5240 SstpSvc - ok
09:53:43.0253 5240 Steam Client Service - ok
09:53:43.0305 5240 [ F3817967ED533D08327DC73BC4D5542A ] stexstor C:\Windows\system32\drivers\stexstor.sys
09:53:43.0319 5240 stexstor - ok
09:53:43.0385 5240 [ DECACB6921DED1A38642642685D77DAC ] StillCam C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\serscan.sys
09:53:43.0431 5240 StillCam - ok
09:53:43.0517 5240 [ 8DD52E8E6128F4B2DA92CE27402871C1 ] stisvc C:\Windows\System32\wiaservc.dll
09:53:43.0543 5240 stisvc - ok
09:53:43.0545 5240 stllssvr - ok
09:53:43.0589 5240 [ D01EC09B6711A5F8E7E6564A4D0FBC90 ] swenum C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
09:53:43.0602 5240 swenum - ok
09:53:43.0626 5240 [ E08E46FDD841B7184194011CA1955A0B ] swprv C:\Windows\System32\swprv.dll
09:53:43.0676 5240 swprv - ok
09:53:43.0917 5240 [ 8B2430762099598DA40686F754632EFD ] SymDS C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\0604000.009\SYMDS64.SYS
09:53:43.0934 5240 SymDS - ok
09:53:44.0192 5240 [ 5CB7F2FD7E30A0F52F93574BFC3A8041 ] SymEFA C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\0604000.009\SYMEFA64.SYS
09:53:44.0256 5240 SymEFA - ok
09:53:44.0299 5240 [ 898BB48C797483420DF523B2BBC1ECDB ] SymEvent C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT64x86.SYS
09:53:44.0314 5240 SymEvent - ok
09:53:44.0359 5240 [ 5013A76CAAA1D7CF1C55214B490B4E35 ] SymIRON C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\0604000.009\Ironx64.SYS
09:53:44.0374 5240 SymIRON - ok
09:53:44.0502 5240 [ 3911BD0E68C010E5438A87706ABBE9AB ] SymNetS C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\N360x64\0604000.009\SYMNETS.SYS
09:53:44.0520 5240 SymNetS - ok
09:53:44.0770 5240 [ BF9CCC0BF39B418C8D0AE8B05CF95B7D ] SysMain C:\Windows\system32\sysmain.dll
09:53:44.0809 5240 SysMain - ok
09:53:44.0837 5240 [ E3C61FD7B7C2557E1F1B0B4CEC713585 ] TabletInputService C:\Windows\System32\TabSvc.dll
09:53:44.0878 5240 TabletInputService - ok
09:53:44.0911 5240 [ 40F0849F65D13EE87B9A9AE3C1DD6823 ] TapiSrv C:\Windows\System32\tapisrv.dll
09:53:44.0960 5240 TapiSrv - ok
09:53:44.0983 5240 [ 1BE03AC720F4D302EA01D40F588162F6 ] TBS C:\Windows\System32\tbssvc.dll
09:53:45.0019 5240 TBS - ok
09:53:45.0214 5240 [ F782CAD3CEDBB3F9FFE3BF2775D92DDC ] Tcpip C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
09:53:45.0308 5240 Tcpip - ok
09:53:45.0373 5240 [ F782CAD3CEDBB3F9FFE3BF2775D92DDC ] TCPIP6 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
09:53:45.0407 5240 TCPIP6 - ok
09:53:45.0469 5240 [ DF687E3D8836BFB04FCC0615BF15A519 ] tcpipreg C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys
09:53:45.0526 5240 tcpipreg - ok
09:53:45.0541 5240 [ 3371D21011695B16333A3934340C4E7C ] TDPIPE C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdpipe.sys
09:53:45.0570 5240 TDPIPE - ok
09:53:45.0590 5240 [ 51C5ECEB1CDEE2468A1748BE550CFBC8 ] TDTCP C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdtcp.sys
09:53:45.0626 5240 TDTCP - ok
09:53:45.0661 5240 [ DDAD5A7AB24D8B65F8D724F5C20FD806 ] tdx C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tdx.sys
09:53:45.0686 5240 tdx - ok
09:53:45.0706 5240 [ 561E7E1F06895D78DE991E01DD0FB6E5 ] TermDD C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
09:53:45.0712 5240 TermDD - ok
09:53:45.0740 5240 [ 2E648163254233755035B46DD7B89123 ] TermService C:\Windows\System32\termsrv.dll
09:53:45.0783 5240 TermService - ok
09:53:45.0827 5240 [ F0344071948D1A1FA732231785A0664C ] Themes C:\Windows\system32\themeservice.dll
09:53:45.0878 5240 Themes - ok
09:53:45.0911 5240 [ E40E80D0304A73E8D269F7141D77250B ] THREADORDER C:\Windows\system32\mmcss.dll
09:53:45.0946 5240 THREADORDER - ok
09:53:45.0996 5240 [ 7E7AFD841694F6AC397E99D75CEAD49D ] TrkWks C:\Windows\System32\trkwks.dll
09:53:46.0068 5240 TrkWks - ok
09:53:46.0141 5240 [ 773212B2AAA24C1E31F10246B15B276C ] TrustedInstaller C:\Windows\servicing\TrustedInstaller.exe
09:53:46.0188 5240 TrustedInstaller - ok
09:53:46.0218 5240 [ CE18B2CDFC837C99E5FAE9CA6CBA5D30 ] tssecsrv C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tssecsrv.sys
09:53:46.0279 5240 tssecsrv - ok
09:53:46.0327 5240 [ D11C783E3EF9A3C52C0EBE83CC5000E9 ] TsUsbFlt C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tsusbflt.sys
09:53:46.0354 5240 TsUsbFlt - ok
09:53:46.0358 5240 [ 9CC2CCAE8A84820EAECB886D477CBCB8 ] TsUsbGD C:\Windows\system32\drivers\TsUsbGD.sys
09:53:46.0368 5240 TsUsbGD - ok
09:53:46.0397 5240 [ 3566A8DAAFA27AF944F5D705EAA64894 ] tunnel C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tunnel.sys
09:53:46.0445 5240 tunnel - ok
09:53:46.0454 5240 [ B4DD609BD7E282BFC683CEC7EAAAAD67 ] uagp35 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uagp35.sys
09:53:46.0461 5240 uagp35 - ok
09:53:46.0485 5240 [ FF4232A1A64012BAA1FD97C7B67DF593 ] udfs C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\udfs.sys
09:53:46.0535 5240 udfs - ok
09:53:46.0560 5240 [ 3CBDEC8D06B9968ABA702EBA076364A1 ] UI0Detect C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe
09:53:46.0568 5240 UI0Detect - ok
09:53:46.0591 5240 [ 4BFE1BC28391222894CBF1E7D0E42320 ] uliagpkx C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uliagpkx.sys
09:53:46.0605 5240 uliagpkx - ok
09:53:46.0646 5240 [ DC54A574663A895C8763AF0FA1FF7561 ] umbus C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\umbus.sys
09:53:46.0682 5240 umbus - ok
09:53:46.0725 5240 [ B2E8E8CB557B156DA5493BBDDCC1474D ] UmPass C:\Windows\system32\drivers\umpass.sys
09:53:46.0768 5240 UmPass - ok
09:53:46.0832 5240 [ 0DFC9713D117B349E41A2A477448107A ] UNS C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe
09:53:46.0848 5240 UNS - ok
09:53:47.0020 5240 [ D47EC6A8E81633DD18D2436B19BAF6DE ] upnphost C:\Windows\System32\upnphost.dll
09:53:47.0106 5240 upnphost - ok
09:53:47.0161 5240 [ AF1B9474D67897D0C2CFF58E0ACEACCC ] USBAAPL64 C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbaapl64.sys
09:53:47.0198 5240 USBAAPL64 - ok
09:53:47.0278 5240 [ 19AD7990C0B67E48DAC5B26F99628223 ] usbccgp C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
09:53:47.0329 5240 usbccgp - ok
09:53:47.0347 5240 [ AF0892A803FDDA7492F595368E3B68E7 ] usbcir C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbcir.sys
09:53:47.0367 5240 usbcir - ok
09:53:47.0424 5240 [ C025055FE7B87701EB042095DF1A2D7B ] usbehci C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
09:53:47.0459 5240 usbehci - ok
09:53:47.0487 5240 [ 8B892002D7B79312821169A14317AB86 ] usbhub C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
09:53:47.0504 5240 usbhub - ok
09:53:47.0518 5240 [ 9840FC418B4CBD632D3D0A667A725C31 ] usbohci C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys
09:53:47.0551 5240 usbohci - ok
09:53:47.0587 5240 [ 73188F58FB384E75C4063D29413CEE3D ] usbprint C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys
09:53:47.0636 5240 usbprint - ok
09:53:47.0684 5240 [ AAA2513C8AED8B54B189FD0C6B1634C0 ] usbscan C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys
09:53:47.0703 5240 usbscan - ok
09:53:47.0714 5240 [ FED648B01349A3C8395A5169DB5FB7D6 ] USBSTOR C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
09:53:47.0766 5240 USBSTOR - ok
09:53:47.0793 5240 [ 62069A34518BCF9C1FD9E74B3F6DB7CD ] usbuhci C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys
09:53:47.0828 5240 usbuhci - ok
09:53:47.0846 5240 [ EDBB23CBCF2CDF727D64FF9B51A6070E ] UxSms C:\Windows\System32\uxsms.dll
09:53:47.0898 5240 UxSms - ok
09:53:47.0901 5240 [ C118A82CD78818C29AB228366EBF81C3 ] VaultSvc C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
09:53:47.0907 5240 VaultSvc - ok
09:53:47.0936 5240 [ C5C876CCFC083FF3B128F933823E87BD ] vdrvroot C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vdrvroot.sys
09:53:47.0958 5240 vdrvroot - ok
09:53:47.0983 5240 [ 8D6B481601D01A456E75C3210F1830BE ] vds C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe
09:53:48.0044 5240 vds - ok
09:53:48.0079 5240 [ DA4DA3F5E02943C2DC8C6ED875DE68DD ] vga C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vgapnp.sys
09:53:48.0099 5240 vga - ok
09:53:48.0152 5240 [ 53E92A310193CB3C03BEA963DE7D9CFC ] VgaSave C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vga.sys
09:53:48.0194 5240 VgaSave - ok
09:53:48.0232 5240 [ 2CE2DF28C83AEAF30084E1B1EB253CBB ] vhdmp C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vhdmp.sys
09:53:48.0263 5240 vhdmp - ok
09:53:48.0296 5240 [ E5689D93FFE4E5D66C0178761240DD54 ] viaide C:\Windows\system32\drivers\viaide.sys
09:53:48.0310 5240 viaide - ok
09:53:48.0339 5240 [ D2AAFD421940F640B407AEFAAEBD91B0 ] volmgr C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgr.sys
09:53:48.0351 5240 volmgr - ok
09:53:48.0454 5240 [ A255814907C89BE58B79EF2F189B843B ] volmgrx C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgrx.sys
09:53:48.0473 5240 volmgrx - ok
09:53:48.0540 5240 [ 0D08D2F3B3FF84E433346669B5E0F639 ] volsnap C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volsnap.sys
09:53:48.0588 5240 volsnap - ok
09:53:48.0609 5240 [ 5E2016EA6EBACA03C04FEAC5F330D997 ] vsmraid C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vsmraid.sys
09:53:48.0618 5240 vsmraid - ok
09:53:48.0732 5240 [ B60BA0BC31B0CB414593E169F6F21CC2 ] VSS C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe
09:53:48.0813 5240 VSS - ok
09:53:48.0834 5240 [ 36D4720B72B5C5D9CB2B9C29E9DF67A1 ] vwifibus C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwifibus.sys
09:53:48.0872 5240 vwifibus - ok
09:53:48.0917 5240 [ 6A3D66263414FF0D6FA754C646612F3F ] vwififlt C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwififlt.sys
09:53:48.0927 5240 vwififlt - ok
09:53:48.0948 5240 [ 6A638FC4BFDDC4D9B186C28C91BD1A01 ] vwifimp C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwifimp.sys
09:53:48.0958 5240 vwifimp - ok
09:53:48.0988 5240 [ 1C9D80CC3849B3788048078C26486E1A ] W32Time C:\Windows\system32\w32time.dll
09:53:49.0009 5240 W32Time - ok
09:53:49.0025 5240 [ 4E9440F4F152A7B944CB1663D3935A3E ] WacomPen C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wacompen.sys
09:53:49.0053 5240 WacomPen - ok
09:53:49.0084 5240 [ 356AFD78A6ED4457169241AC3965230C ] WANARP C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
09:53:49.0124 5240 WANARP - ok
09:53:49.0174 5240 [ 356AFD78A6ED4457169241AC3965230C ] Wanarpv6 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
09:53:49.0213 5240 Wanarpv6 - ok
09:53:49.0342 5240 [ 3CEC96DE223E49EAAE3651FCF8FAEA6C ] WatAdminSvc C:\Windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe
09:53:49.0408 5240 WatAdminSvc - ok
09:53:49.0563 5240 [ 78F4E7F5C56CB9716238EB57DA4B6A75 ] wbengine C:\Windows\system32\wbengine.exe
09:53:49.0674 5240 wbengine - ok
09:53:49.0690 5240 [ 3AA101E8EDAB2DB4131333F4325C76A3 ] WbioSrvc C:\Windows\System32\wbiosrvc.dll
09:53:49.0708 5240 WbioSrvc - ok
09:53:49.0759 5240 [ 7368A2AFD46E5A4481D1DE9D14848EDD ] wcncsvc C:\Windows\System32\wcncsvc.dll
09:53:49.0783 5240 wcncsvc - ok
09:53:49.0828 5240 [ 20F7441334B18CEE52027661DF4A6129 ] WcsPlugInService C:\Windows\System32\WcsPlugInService.dll
09:53:49.0868 5240 WcsPlugInService - ok
09:53:49.0885 5240 [ 72889E16FF12BA0F235467D6091B17DC ] Wd C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wd.sys
09:53:49.0904 5240 Wd - ok
09:53:49.0929 5240 [ 441BD2D7B4F98134C3A4F9FA570FD250 ] Wdf01000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Wdf01000.sys
09:53:49.0951 5240 Wdf01000 - ok
09:53:49.0971 5240 [ BF1FC3F79B863C914687A737C2F3D681 ] WdiServiceHost C:\Windows\system32\wdi.dll
09:53:50.0073 5240 WdiServiceHost - ok
09:53:50.0077 5240 [ BF1FC3F79B863C914687A737C2F3D681 ] WdiSystemHost C:\Windows\system32\wdi.dll
09:53:50.0089 5240 WdiSystemHost - ok
09:53:50.0104 5240 [ 3DB6D04E1C64272F8B14EB8BC4616280 ] WebClient C:\Windows\System32\webclnt.dll
09:53:50.0144 5240 WebClient - ok
09:53:50.0216 5240 [ C749025A679C5103E575E3B48E092C43 ] Wecsvc C:\Windows\system32\wecsvc.dll
09:53:50.0268 5240 Wecsvc - ok
09:53:50.0294 5240 [ 7E591867422DC788B9E5BD337A669A08 ] wercplsupport C:\Windows\System32\wercplsupport.dll
09:53:50.0329 5240 wercplsupport - ok
09:53:50.0373 5240 [ 6D137963730144698CBD10F202E9F251 ] WerSvc C:\Windows\System32\WerSvc.dll
09:53:50.0421 5240 WerSvc - ok
09:53:50.0457 5240 [ 611B23304BF067451A9FDEE01FBDD725 ] WfpLwf C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wfplwf.sys
09:53:50.0476 5240 WfpLwf - ok
09:53:50.0517 5240 [ B14EF15BD757FA488F9C970EEE9C0D35 ] WimFltr C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wimfltr.sys
09:53:50.0536 5240 WimFltr - ok
09:53:50.0539 5240 [ 05ECAEC3E4529A7153B3136CEB49F0EC ] WIMMount C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wimmount.sys
09:53:50.0547 5240 WIMMount - ok
09:53:50.0564 5240 WinDefend - ok
09:53:50.0568 5240 WinHttpAutoProxySvc - ok
09:53:50.0669 5240 [ 19B07E7E8915D701225DA41CB3877306 ] Winmgmt C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WMIsvc.dll
09:53:50.0708 5240 Winmgmt - ok
09:53:50.0811 5240 [ BCB1310604AA415C4508708975B3931E ] WinRM C:\Windows\system32\WsmSvc.dll
09:53:50.0840 5240 WinRM - ok
09:53:50.0893 5240 [ FE88B288356E7B47B74B13372ADD906D ] WinUsb C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WinUsb.sys
09:53:50.0916 5240 WinUsb - ok
09:53:50.0990 5240 [ 4FADA86E62F18A1B2F42BA18AE24E6AA ] Wlansvc C:\Windows\System32\wlansvc.dll
09:53:51.0032 5240 Wlansvc - ok
09:53:51.0165 5240 [ 06C8FA1CF39DE6A735B54D906BA791C6 ] wlcrasvc C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mesh\wlcrasvc.exe
09:53:51.0189 5240 wlcrasvc - ok
09:53:51.0598 5240 [ 2BACD71123F42CEA603F4E205E1AE337 ] wlidsvc C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE
09:53:51.0628 5240 wlidsvc - ok
09:53:51.0672 5240 [ F6FF8944478594D0E414D3F048F0D778 ] WmiAcpi C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wmiacpi.sys
09:53:51.0744 5240 WmiAcpi - ok
09:53:51.0768 5240 [ 38B84C94C5A8AF291ADFEA478AE54F93 ] wmiApSrv C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe
09:53:51.0805 5240 wmiApSrv - ok
09:53:51.0883 5240 WMPNetworkSvc - ok
09:53:52.0134 5240 [ 58540037A4A3EEEEFA47C84100E1694F ] WMZuneComm C:\Program Files\Zune\WMZuneComm.exe
09:53:52.0152 5240 WMZuneComm - ok
09:53:52.0174 5240 [ 96C6E7100D724C69FCF9E7BF590D1DCA ] WPCSvc C:\Windows\System32\wpcsvc.dll
09:53:52.0210 5240 WPCSvc - ok
09:53:52.0256 5240 [ 93221146D4EBBF314C29B23CD6CC391D ] WPDBusEnum C:\Windows\system32\wpdbusenum.dll
09:53:52.0273 5240 WPDBusEnum - ok
09:53:52.0308 5240 [ 6BCC1D7D2FD2453957C5479A32364E52 ] ws2ifsl C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
09:53:52.0339 5240 ws2ifsl - ok
09:53:52.0365 5240 [ E8B1FE6669397D1772D8196DF0E57A9E ] wscsvc C:\Windows\system32\wscsvc.dll
09:53:52.0410 5240 wscsvc - ok
09:53:52.0413 5240 WSearch - ok
09:53:52.0524 5240 [ D9EF901DCA379CFE914E9FA13B73B4C4 ] wuauserv C:\Windows\system32\wuaueng.dll
09:53:52.0558 5240 wuauserv - ok
09:53:52.0569 5240 [ D3381DC54C34D79B22CEE0D65BA91B7C ] WudfPf C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WudfPf.sys
09:53:52.0610 5240 WudfPf - ok
09:53:52.0621 5240 [ CF8D590BE3373029D57AF80914190682 ] WUDFRd C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WUDFRd.sys
09:53:52.0677 5240 WUDFRd - ok
09:53:52.0693 5240 [ 7A95C95B6C4CF292D689106BCAE49543 ] wudfsvc C:\Windows\System32\WUDFSvc.dll
09:53:52.0712 5240 wudfsvc - ok
09:53:52.0751 5240 [ 9A3452B3C2A46C073166C5CF49FAD1AE ] WwanSvc C:\Windows\System32\wwansvc.dll
09:53:52.0804 5240 WwanSvc - ok
09:53:52.0889 5240 [ 2EE48CFCE7CA8E0DB4C44C7476C0943B ] xusb21 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xusb21.sys
09:53:52.0927 5240 xusb21 - ok
09:53:52.0975 5240 [ D83C2FF7EA53E66B8EA7901D710494EA ] ZAtheros Bt&Wlan Coex Agent C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite\Ath_CoexAgent.exe
09:53:52.0986 5240 ZAtheros Bt&Wlan Coex Agent - ok
09:53:53.0016 5240 [ A3E1CEB2AFA02268DDD6522BA24B8F0E ] ZAtheros Wlan Agent C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Wireless\Ath_WlanAgent.exe
09:53:53.0027 5240 ZAtheros Wlan Agent - ok
09:53:54.0139 5240 [ D6EF205269C2A584AF6B56B9F95010F8 ] ZuneNetworkSvc C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneNss.exe
09:53:54.0361 5240 ZuneNetworkSvc - ok
09:53:54.0503 5240 [ 7A565AFE58F3822A9E622868E5CC0E5C ] ZuneWlanCfgSvc C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneWlanCfgSvc.exe
09:53:54.0542 5240 ZuneWlanCfgSvc - ok
09:53:54.0563 5240 ================ Scan global ===============================
09:53:54.0582 5240 [ BA0CD8C393E8C9F83354106093832C7B ] C:\Windows\system32\basesrv.dll
09:53:54.0608 5240 [ EB6A48CC998E1090E44E8E7F1009A640 ] C:\Windows\system32\winsrv.dll
09:53:54.0615 5240 [ EB6A48CC998E1090E44E8E7F1009A640 ] C:\Windows\system32\winsrv.dll
09:53:54.0637 5240 [ D6160F9D869BA3AF0B787F971DB56368 ] C:\Windows\system32\sxssrv.dll
09:53:54.0671 5240 [ 24ACB7E5BE595468E3B9AA488B9B4FCB ] C:\Windows\system32\services.exe
09:53:54.0674 5240 [Global] - ok
09:53:54.0675 5240 ================ Scan MBR ==================================
09:53:54.0758 5240 [ 5C616939100B85E558DA92B899A0FC36 ] \Device\Harddisk0\DR0
09:54:01.0460 5240 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - ok
09:54:01.0464 5240 [ 5FB38429D5D77768867C76DCBDB35194 ] \Device\Harddisk1\DR1
09:54:01.0577 5240 \Device\Harddisk1\DR1 - ok
09:54:01.0578 5240 ================ Scan VBR ==================================
09:54:01.0614 5240 [ D5A86C9BF3674BAB0B23F2591E487A3D ] \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1
09:54:01.0616 5240 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1 - ok
09:54:01.0639 5240 [ 83692ADE8EB176B0FCF292DAA93121D9 ] \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition2
09:54:01.0641 5240 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition2 - ok
09:54:01.0644 5240 [ 2EDAD169C7C5FB14F2869611DA46DAB5 ] \Device\Harddisk1\DR1\Partition1
09:54:01.0645 5240 \Device\Harddisk1\DR1\Partition1 - ok
09:54:01.0646 5240 ================ Scan active images ========================
09:54:01.0648 5240 [ 3E588B60EC061686BA05D33574A344C6 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\crashdmp.sys
09:54:01.0648 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\crashdmp.sys - ok
09:54:01.0652 5240 [ D1753C06EE17E29352B065EACF3F10D0 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\iaStor.sys
09:54:01.0652 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\iaStor.sys - ok
09:54:01.0656 5240 [ 814DB88F2641691575A455CF25354098 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dumpfve.sys
09:54:01.0656 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dumpfve.sys - ok
09:54:01.0660 5240 [ F036CE71586E93D94DAB220D7BDF4416 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\cdrom.sys
09:54:01.0660 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\cdrom.sys - ok
09:54:01.0664 5240 [ 2C6FFCCA37B002AAB3C7C31A6D780A76 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\N360x64\0604000.009\ccsetx64.sys
09:54:01.0664 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\N360x64\0604000.009\ccsetx64.sys - ok
09:54:01.0666 5240 [ 891793E00432FA055CF040605C260E49 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\N360x64\0604000.009\srtsp64.sys
09:54:01.0666 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\N360x64\0604000.009\srtsp64.sys - ok
09:54:01.0668 5240 [ 5013A76CAAA1D7CF1C55214B490B4E35 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\N360x64\0604000.009\ironx64.sys
09:54:01.0668 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\N360x64\0604000.009\ironx64.sys - ok
09:54:01.0670 5240 [ 1CB7BB3B0561FB5ECFE37F7731E8BF3E ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\N360x64\0604000.009\srtspx64.sys
09:54:01.0670 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\N360x64\0604000.009\srtspx64.sys - ok
09:54:01.0672 5240 [ 898BB48C797483420DF523B2BBC1ECDB ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\SYMEVENT64x86.SYS
09:54:01.0672 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\SYMEVENT64x86.SYS - ok
09:54:01.0673 5240 [ A3DBDB412ADFA5882DD6843B11FE0828 ] C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_6.0.0.145\Definitions\VirusDefs\20121009.025\ex64.sys
09:54:01.0673 5240 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_6.0.0.145\Definitions\VirusDefs\20121009.025\ex64.sys - ok
09:54:01.0675 5240 [ C58D8A669D6551F616D90244BD2C2D4F ] C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_6.0.0.145\Definitions\VirusDefs\20121009.025\eng64.sys
09:54:01.0675 5240 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_6.0.0.145\Definitions\VirusDefs\20121009.025\eng64.sys - ok
09:54:01.0677 5240 [ 9899284589F75FA8724FF3D16AED75C1 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\null.sys
09:54:01.0677 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\null.sys - ok
09:54:01.0679 5240 [ 16A47CE2DECC9B099349A5F840654746 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\beep.sys
09:54:01.0679 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\beep.sys - ok
09:54:01.0681 5240 [ 53E92A310193CB3C03BEA963DE7D9CFC ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vga.sys
09:54:01.0681 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vga.sys - ok
09:54:01.0683 5240 [ E7353D59C9842BC7299FAEB7E7E09340 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\videoprt.sys
09:54:01.0683 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\videoprt.sys - ok
09:54:01.0685 5240 [ FC438D1430B28618E2D0C7C332A710AD ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\watchdog.sys
09:54:01.0685 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\watchdog.sys - ok
09:54:01.0686 5240 [ CEA6CC257FC9B7715F1C2B4849286D24 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\RDPCDD.sys
09:54:01.0686 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\RDPCDD.sys - ok
09:54:01.0688 5240 [ BB5971A4F00659529A5C44831AF22365 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\RDPENCDD.sys
09:54:01.0688 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\RDPENCDD.sys - ok
09:54:01.0691 5240 [ 216F3FA57533D98E1F74DED70113177A ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\RDPREFMP.sys
09:54:01.0691 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\RDPREFMP.sys - ok
09:54:01.0692 5240 [ AA3FB40E17CE1388FA1BEDAB50EA8F96 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\msfs.sys
09:54:01.0692 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\msfs.sys - ok
09:54:01.0694 5240 [ 1E4C4AB5C9B8DD13179BBDC75A2A01F7 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\npfs.sys
09:54:01.0694 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\npfs.sys - ok
09:54:01.0696 5240 [ 6F020A220388ECA0AB6062DC27BD16B6 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tdi.sys
09:54:01.0696 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tdi.sys - ok
09:54:01.0698 5240 [ DDAD5A7AB24D8B65F8D724F5C20FD806 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tdx.sys
09:54:01.0698 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tdx.sys - ok
09:54:01.0700 5240 [ 1C7857B62DE5994A75B054A9FD4C3825 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\afd.sys
09:54:01.0700 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\afd.sys - ok
09:54:01.0702 5240 [ 09594D1089C523423B32A4229263F068 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\netbt.sys
09:54:01.0702 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\netbt.sys - ok
09:54:01.0703 5240 [ 6BCC1D7D2FD2453957C5479A32364E52 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
09:54:01.0703 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys - ok
09:54:01.0705 5240 [ 611B23304BF067451A9FDEE01FBDD725 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wfplwf.sys
09:54:01.0705 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wfplwf.sys - ok
09:54:01.0707 5240 [ 0557CF5A2556BD58E26384169D72438D ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\pacer.sys
09:54:01.0707 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\pacer.sys - ok
09:54:01.0709 5240 [ 6A3D66263414FF0D6FA754C646612F3F ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vwififlt.sys
09:54:01.0709 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vwififlt.sys - ok
09:54:01.0710 5240 [ 86743D9F5D2B1048062B14B1D84501C4 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\netbios.sys
09:54:01.0710 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\netbios.sys - ok
09:54:01.0712 5240 [ 561E7E1F06895D78DE991E01DD0FB6E5 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\termdd.sys
09:54:01.0712 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\termdd.sys - ok
09:54:01.0714 5240 [ 356AFD78A6ED4457169241AC3965230C ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wanarp.sys
09:54:01.0714 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wanarp.sys - ok
09:54:01.0716 5240 [ 3911BD0E68C010E5438A87706ABBE9AB ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\N360x64\0604000.009\symnets.sys
09:54:01.0716 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\N360x64\0604000.009\symnets.sys - ok
09:54:01.0718 5240 [ 77F665941019A1594D887A74F301FA2F ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rdbss.sys
09:54:01.0718 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rdbss.sys - ok
09:54:01.0720 5240 [ 0EED230E37515A0EAEE3C2E1BC97B288 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mssmbios.sys
09:54:01.0720 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mssmbios.sys - ok
09:54:01.0721 5240 [ E7F5AE18AF4168178A642A9247C63001 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys
09:54:01.0722 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys - ok
09:54:01.0724 5240 [ A48928D4CCA6F8B731989DB08CF2C0AB ] C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_6.0.0.145\Definitions\IPSDefs\20121009.001\IDSviA64.sys
09:54:01.0724 5240 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_6.0.0.145\Definitions\IPSDefs\20121009.001\IDSviA64.sys - ok
09:54:01.0725 5240 [ 9BA22AEE7F531EF9CE085CC2E1112BC4 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\gidv2.sys
09:54:01.0725 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\gidv2.sys - ok
09:54:01.0727 5240 [ 4353FF94D47A0A9D52B89ECCF0CDB013 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl64.sys
09:54:01.0727 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl64.sys - ok
09:54:01.0729 5240 [ C5BCCB378D0A896304A3E71BE7215983 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys
09:54:01.0729 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys - ok
09:54:01.0732 5240 [ 13096B05847EC78F0977F2C0F79E9AB3 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\discache.sys
09:54:01.0732 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\discache.sys - ok
09:54:01.0733 5240 [ 9BB2EF44EAA163B29C4A4587887A0FE4 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dfsc.sys
09:54:01.0733 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dfsc.sys - ok
09:54:01.0735 5240 [ 61583EE3C3A17003C4ACD0475646B4D3 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\blbdrive.sys
09:54:01.0735 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\blbdrive.sys - ok
09:54:01.0737 5240 [ A45BE4E091636F6C86D6E4FC945D5A26 ] C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_6.0.0.145\Definitions\BASHDefs\20120928.001\BHDrvx64.sys
09:54:01.0737 5240 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_6.0.0.145\Definitions\BASHDefs\20120928.001\BHDrvx64.sys - ok
09:54:01.0739 5240 [ 3566A8DAAFA27AF944F5D705EAA64894 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tunnel.sys
09:54:01.0739 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tunnel.sys - ok
09:54:01.0741 5240 [ 1911A3356FA3F77CCC825CCBAC038C2A ] C:\Windows\System32\smss.exe
09:54:01.0741 5240 C:\Windows\System32\smss.exe - ok
09:54:01.0743 5240 [ CF95B85FF8D128385ABD411C8CA74DED ] C:\Windows\System32\ntdll.dll
09:54:01.0743 5240 C:\Windows\System32\ntdll.dll - ok
09:54:01.0744 5240 [ 3B536A8BEC3B4F23FFDFD78B11A2AB93 ] C:\Windows\System32\autochk.exe
09:54:01.0744 5240 C:\Windows\System32\autochk.exe - ok
09:54:01.0746 5240 [ 4BBFA57F594F7E8A8EDC8F377184C3F0 ] C:\Windows\System32\ws2_32.dll
09:54:01.0746 5240 C:\Windows\System32\ws2_32.dll - ok
09:54:01.0748 5240 [ C391FC68282A000CDF953F8B6B55D2EF ] C:\Windows\System32\msvcrt.dll
09:54:01.0748 5240 C:\Windows\System32\msvcrt.dll - ok
09:54:01.0750 5240 [ FE70103391A64039A921DBFFF9C7AB1B ] C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
09:54:01.0750 5240 C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll - ok
09:54:01.0751 5240 [ 4E4FFB09D895AA000DD56D1404F69A7E ] C:\Windows\System32\Wldap32.dll
09:54:01.0751 5240 C:\Windows\System32\Wldap32.dll - ok
09:54:01.0753 5240 [ 6F6D81F3D513D927EB6D393EEC7FF851 ] C:\Windows\System32\usp10.dll
09:54:01.0753 5240 C:\Windows\System32\usp10.dll - ok
09:54:01.0755 5240 [ D841F7629505EE542E26E5F0A4D20101 ] C:\Windows\System32\iertutil.dll
09:54:01.0755 5240 C:\Windows\System32\iertutil.dll - ok
09:54:01.0757 5240 [ B5BEC995B52B4737EC06036BEE67B64C ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys
09:54:01.0757 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys - ok
09:54:01.0758 5240 [ F5BEE30450E18E6B83A5012C100616FD ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
09:54:01.0758 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys - ok
09:54:01.0760 5240 [ 2885A3C3148F725CDA0B4C593BA8F7CE ] C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll
09:54:01.0760 5240 C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll - ok
09:54:01.0762 5240 [ 9CD68BDDF322535C02ADC8331013D13D ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxgmms1.sys
09:54:01.0762 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxgmms1.sys - ok
09:54:01.0764 5240 [ 97BFED39B6B79EB12CDDBFEED51F56BB ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\hdaudbus.sys
09:54:01.0764 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\hdaudbus.sys - ok
09:54:01.0766 5240 [ A1BE6A720D02E37F72E9CD89AE9CB3CF ] C:\Windows\System32\imagehlp.dll
09:54:01.0766 5240 C:\Windows\System32\imagehlp.dll - ok
09:54:01.0768 5240 [ F7CE0C81C545364020ED8203CF0A633E ] C:\Windows\System32\difxapi.dll
09:54:01.0768 5240 C:\Windows\System32\difxapi.dll - ok
09:54:01.0769 5240 [ AA2C08CE85653B1A0D2E4AB407FA176C ] C:\Windows\System32\imm32.dll
09:54:01.0769 5240 C:\Windows\System32\imm32.dll - ok
09:54:01.0771 5240 [ C431EAF5CAA1C82CAC2534A2EAB348A3 ] C:\Windows\System32\msctf.dll
09:54:01.0771 5240 C:\Windows\System32\msctf.dll - ok
09:54:01.0773 5240 [ 0F1756D9396740F053221FA6260FCE66 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\iusb3xhc.sys
09:54:01.0773 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\iusb3xhc.sys - ok
09:54:01.0775 5240 [ CCA2AB1752A61F29C3C941CD79D78CEA ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbd.sys
09:54:01.0775 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbd.sys - ok
09:54:01.0776 5240 [ 6B01B7414A105B9E51652089A03027CF ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\HECIx64.sys
09:54:01.0776 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\HECIx64.sys - ok
09:54:01.0778 5240 [ 1084AA52CCC324EA54C7121FA24C2221 ] C:\Windows\System32\gdi32.dll
09:54:01.0778 5240 C:\Windows\System32\gdi32.dll - ok
09:54:01.0780 5240 [ 6C60B5ACA7442EFB794082CDACFC001C ] C:\Windows\System32\ole32.dll
09:54:01.0780 5240 C:\Windows\System32\ole32.dll - ok
09:54:01.0782 5240 [ AE259C75F9A0B057B6BF9E9695632B09 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbport.sys
09:54:01.0782 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbport.sys - ok
09:54:01.0783 5240 [ C025055FE7B87701EB042095DF1A2D7B ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbehci.sys
09:54:01.0783 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbehci.sys - ok
09:54:01.0785 5240 [ EAF32CB8C1F810E4715B4DFBE785C7FF ] C:\Windows\System32\shlwapi.dll
09:54:01.0785 5240 C:\Windows\System32\shlwapi.dll - ok
09:54:01.0787 5240 [ 83404DCBCE4925B6A5A77C5170F46D86 ] C:\Windows\System32\sechost.dll
09:54:01.0787 5240 C:\Windows\System32\sechost.dll - ok
09:54:01.0788 5240 [ B9B42A302325537D7B9DC52D47F33A73 ] C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll
09:54:01.0788 5240 C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll - ok
09:54:01.0790 5240 [ C6689007B3A749C49A5438DCF36E0CE4 ] C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll
09:54:01.0790 5240 C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll - ok
09:54:01.0792 5240 [ 3D68A1EEF77307142636AF5127990BCB ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\athrx.sys
09:54:01.0792 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\athrx.sys - ok
09:54:01.0793 5240 [ 36D4720B72B5C5D9CB2B9C29E9DF67A1 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vwifibus.sys
09:54:01.0793 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vwifibus.sys - ok
09:54:01.0795 5240 [ 6CF9DB101A75360E98659F823852E540 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Rt64win7.sys
09:54:01.0795 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Rt64win7.sys - ok
09:54:01.0797 5240 [ 8E98D21EE06192492A5671A6144D092F ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys
09:54:01.0797 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys - ok
09:54:01.0799 5240 [ ADA036632C664CAA754079041CF1F8C1 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\intelppm.sys
09:54:01.0799 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\intelppm.sys - ok
09:54:01.0801 5240 [ 03EDB043586CCEBA243D689BDDA370A8 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\CompositeBus.sys
09:54:01.0801 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\CompositeBus.sys - ok
09:54:01.0803 5240 [ 7ECFF9B22276B73F43A99A15A6094E90 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\agilevpn.sys
09:54:01.0803 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\agilevpn.sys - ok
09:54:01.0804 5240 [ 471815800AE33E6F1C32FB1B97C490CA ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rasl2tp.sys
09:54:01.0804 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rasl2tp.sys - ok
09:54:01.0806 5240 [ 30639C932D9FEF22B31268FE25A1B6E5 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ndistapi.sys
09:54:01.0806 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ndistapi.sys - ok
09:54:01.0808 5240 [ 53F7305169863F0A2BDDC49E116C2E11 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ndiswan.sys
09:54:01.0808 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ndiswan.sys - ok
09:54:01.0810 5240 [ 855C9B1CD4756C5E9A2AA58A15F58C25 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\raspppoe.sys
09:54:01.0810 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\raspppoe.sys - ok
09:54:01.0811 5240 [ F92A2C41117A11A00BE01CA01A7FCDE9 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\raspptp.sys
09:54:01.0811 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\raspptp.sys - ok
09:54:01.0813 5240 [ E8B1E447B008D07FF47D016C2B0EEECB ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rassstp.sys
09:54:01.0813 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rassstp.sys - ok
09:54:01.0815 5240 [ BC02336F1CBA7DCC7D1213BB588A68A5 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\kbdclass.sys
09:54:01.0815 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\kbdclass.sys - ok
09:54:01.0817 5240 [ 7D27EA49F3C1F687D357E77A470AEA99 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mouclass.sys
09:54:01.0817 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mouclass.sys - ok
09:54:01.0819 5240 [ DECACB6921DED1A38642642685D77DAC ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\serscan.sys
09:54:01.0819 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\serscan.sys - ok
09:54:01.0820 5240 [ C06B32165E23A72A898B7A89679AD754 ] C:\Windows\System32\oleaut32.dll
09:54:01.0820 5240 C:\Windows\System32\oleaut32.dll - ok
09:54:01.0822 5240 [ 24FBF5CC5C04150073C315A7C83521EE ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ks.sys
09:54:01.0822 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ks.sys - ok
09:54:01.0824 5240 [ 6869281E78CB31A43E969F06B57347C4 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ksthunk.sys
09:54:01.0824 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ksthunk.sys - ok
09:54:01.0826 5240 [ D01EC09B6711A5F8E7E6564A4D0FBC90 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\swenum.sys
09:54:01.0826 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\swenum.sys - ok
09:54:01.0828 5240 [ 6DF46D2BD74E3DA1B45F08F10D172732 ] C:\Windows\System32\advapi32.dll
09:54:01.0828 5240 C:\Windows\System32\advapi32.dll - ok
09:54:01.0829 5240 [ E6B734A37ADE36FE1A77035F4E484C8C ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\btath_bus.sys
09:54:01.0829 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\btath_bus.sys - ok
09:54:01.0831 5240 [ DC54A574663A895C8763AF0FA1FF7561 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\umbus.sys
09:54:01.0831 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\umbus.sys - ok
09:54:01.0833 5240 [ 9835E63E09F824D22B689D2BB789BAB9 ] C:\Windows\System32\comdlg32.dll
09:54:01.0833 5240 C:\Windows\System32\comdlg32.dll - ok
09:54:01.0834 5240 [ 8B892002D7B79312821169A14317AB86 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbhub.sys
09:54:01.0834 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbhub.sys - ok
09:54:01.0836 5240 [ 25983DE69B57142039AC8D95E71CD9C9 ] C:\Windows\System32\clbcatq.dll
09:54:01.0836 5240 C:\Windows\System32\clbcatq.dll - ok
09:54:01.0838 5240 [ 3D165C53E40236A68B7102D1A622D4E0 ] C:\Windows\System32\wininet.dll
09:54:01.0838 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wininet.dll - ok
09:54:01.0839 5240 [ D202223587518B13D72D68937B7E3F70 ] C:\Windows\System32\lpk.dll
09:54:01.0839 5240 C:\Windows\System32\lpk.dll - ok
09:54:01.0841 5240 [ 28C0B5024F5C5A438E78B188CFC81B7F ] C:\Windows\System32\normaliz.dll
09:54:01.0841 5240 C:\Windows\System32\normaliz.dll - ok
09:54:01.0842 5240 [ 015C0D8E0E0421B4CFD48CFFE2825879 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ndproxy.sys
09:54:01.0842 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ndproxy.sys - ok
09:54:01.0844 5240 [ 0611473C1AD9E2D991CD9482068417F7 ] C:\Windows\System32\rpcrt4.dll
09:54:01.0844 5240 C:\Windows\System32\rpcrt4.dll - ok
09:54:01.0846 5240 [ 044FE45FFD6AD40E3BBBE60B7F41BABE ] C:\Windows\System32\nsi.dll
09:54:01.0846 5240 C:\Windows\System32\nsi.dll - ok
09:54:01.0848 5240 [ D87E1E59C73C1F98D5DED5B3850C40F5 ] C:\Windows\System32\psapi.dll
09:54:01.0848 5240 C:\Windows\System32\psapi.dll - ok
09:54:01.0849 5240 [ 21D26064AEDB4988F785BB4A3A2C051E ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\drmk.sys
09:54:01.0849 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\drmk.sys - ok
09:54:01.0851 5240 [ 32E11315B5126921FFD9074840EF13D3 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\portcls.sys
09:54:01.0851 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\portcls.sys - ok
09:54:01.0853 5240 [ 5D8E6C95156ED1F79A63D1EADE6F9ED5 ] C:\Windows\System32\setupapi.dll
09:54:01.0853 5240 C:\Windows\System32\setupapi.dll - ok
09:54:01.0854 5240 [ 8D4AAC74B571FC356560E5B308955E93 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvhda64v.sys
09:54:01.0854 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nvhda64v.sys - ok
09:54:01.0856 5240 [ F080EADA8715F811B58BD35BB774F2F9 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\iusb3hub.sys
09:54:01.0856 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\iusb3hub.sys - ok
09:54:01.0858 5240 [ 53238D99636BBA85F491C3E8FD22AB00 ] C:\Windows\System32\wintrust.dll
09:54:01.0858 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wintrust.dll - ok
09:54:01.0859 5240 [ 2477A28081BDAEE622CF045ACF8EE124 ] C:\Windows\System32\cfgmgr32.dll
09:54:01.0859 5240 C:\Windows\System32\cfgmgr32.dll - ok
09:54:01.0861 5240 [ FAF1BA660F84789CCCE747CE6F9D055A ] C:\Windows\System32\crypt32.dll
09:54:01.0861 5240 C:\Windows\System32\crypt32.dll - ok
09:54:01.0862 5240 [ 06FEC9E8117103BB1141A560E98077DA ] C:\Windows\System32\devobj.dll
09:54:01.0862 5240 C:\Windows\System32\devobj.dll - ok
09:54:01.0864 5240 [ 6B5174702343BD955E174FDFEFA2A1A3 ] C:\Windows\System32\KernelBase.dll
09:54:01.0864 5240 C:\Windows\System32\KernelBase.dll - ok
09:54:01.0866 5240 [ 14DFDEAF4E589ED3F1FF187A86B9408C ] C:\Windows\System32\comctl32.dll
09:54:01.0866 5240 C:\Windows\System32\comctl32.dll - ok
09:54:01.0867 5240 [ 40FB2F6CEB3FC935EC18D656D2758CD4 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys
09:54:01.0867 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys - ok
09:54:01.0869 5240 [ 884415BD4269C02EAF8E2613BF85500D ] C:\Windows\System32\msasn1.dll
09:54:01.0869 5240 C:\Windows\System32\msasn1.dll - ok
09:54:01.0871 5240 [ 6C9FFFECA9FED31347D211C5D1FFBD2D ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\IntcDAud.sys
09:54:01.0871 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\IntcDAud.sys - ok
09:54:01.0872 5240 [ FED648B01349A3C8395A5169DB5FB7D6 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\USBSTOR.SYS
09:54:01.0872 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\USBSTOR.SYS - ok
09:54:01.0874 5240 [ 9C278785347BCC991F8EA2999D90F58D ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\normaliz.dll
09:54:01.0874 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\normaliz.dll - ok
09:54:01.0876 5240 [ BF24D6F2ED97FE830BFD52B246F98E67 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxapi.sys
09:54:01.0876 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxapi.sys - ok
09:54:01.0877 5240 [ F0D6864A7D52CE137E0A9D24795C3F0E ] C:\Windows\System32\win32k.sys
09:54:01.0877 5240 C:\Windows\System32\win32k.sys - ok
09:54:01.0879 5240 [ 60C2862B4BF0FD9F582EF344C2B1EC72 ] C:\Windows\System32\csrss.exe
09:54:01.0879 5240 C:\Windows\System32\csrss.exe - ok
09:54:01.0881 5240 [ 96F587CA26A6AA894BD8CACE4540CFFC ] C:\Windows\System32\csrsrv.dll
09:54:01.0881 5240 C:\Windows\System32\csrsrv.dll - ok
09:54:01.0882 5240 [ BA0CD8C393E8C9F83354106093832C7B ] C:\Windows\System32\basesrv.dll
09:54:01.0882 5240 C:\Windows\System32\basesrv.dll - ok
09:54:01.0884 5240 [ EB6A48CC998E1090E44E8E7F1009A640 ] C:\Windows\System32\winsrv.dll
09:54:01.0884 5240 C:\Windows\System32\winsrv.dll - ok
09:54:01.0886 5240 [ B03D591DC7DA45ECE20B3B467E6AADAA ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\monitor.sys
09:54:01.0886 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\monitor.sys - ok
09:54:01.0888 5240 [ E2BC720E66DA3E51E41D47C12FE353F1 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\btfilter.sys
09:54:01.0888 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\btfilter.sys - ok
09:54:01.0889 5240 [ 738D0E9272F59EB7A1449C3EC118E6C4 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bthport.sys
09:54:01.0889 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bthport.sys - ok
09:54:01.0891 5240 [ F188B7394D81010767B6DF3178519A37 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\BTHUSB.SYS
09:54:01.0891 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\BTHUSB.SYS - ok
09:54:01.0893 5240 [ 19AD7990C0B67E48DAC5B26F99628223 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbccgp.sys
09:54:01.0893 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbccgp.sys - ok
09:54:01.0895 5240 [ 8B0E40E7E8BBF5ACF390465609D89FF1 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\hidclass.sys
09:54:01.0895 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\hidclass.sys - ok
09:54:01.0897 5240 [ 49EE2E52E6CD03947DAD72F65367BE06 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\hidparse.sys
09:54:01.0897 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\hidparse.sys - ok
09:54:01.0899 5240 [ 9592090A7E2B61CD582B612B6DF70536 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\hidusb.sys
09:54:01.0899 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\hidusb.sys - ok
09:54:01.0901 5240 [ ED7EC050CD6C20E1A93A4DAFB7EFD14D ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\LEqdUsb.sys
09:54:01.0901 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\LEqdUsb.sys - ok
09:54:01.0903 5240 [ 0705EFF5B42A9DB58548EEC3B26BB484 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\kbdhid.sys
09:54:01.0903 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\kbdhid.sys - ok
09:54:01.0904 5240 [ D3BF052C40B0C4166D9FD86A4288C1E6 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mouhid.sys
09:54:01.0904 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mouhid.sys - ok
09:54:01.0906 5240 [ 3267BC698E29474A8381E68904EB0390 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\LHidEqd.sys
09:54:01.0906 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\LHidEqd.sys - ok
09:54:01.0908 5240 [ 241F2648ADF090E2A10095BD6D6F5DCB ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\LHidFilt.Sys
09:54:01.0908 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\LHidFilt.Sys - ok
09:54:01.0909 5240 [ 342ED5A4B3326014438F36D22D803737 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\LMouFilt.Sys
09:54:01.0909 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\LMouFilt.Sys - ok
09:54:01.0911 5240 [ 3DD798846E2C28102B922C56E71B7932 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rfcomm.sys
09:54:01.0911 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rfcomm.sys - ok
09:54:01.0913 5240 [ CF98190A94F62E405C8CB255018B2315 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bthenum.sys
09:54:01.0913 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bthenum.sys - ok
09:54:01.0915 5240 [ 02DD601B708DD0667E1331FA8518E9FF ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bthpan.sys
09:54:01.0915 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bthpan.sys - ok
09:54:01.0917 5240 [ ABCD3C16CA850A7594CEB9AD5D966810 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\btath_rcp.sys
09:54:01.0917 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\btath_rcp.sys - ok
09:54:01.0919 5240 [ 0ADC83218B66A6DB380C330836F3E36D ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\fastfat.sys
09:54:01.0919 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\fastfat.sys - ok
09:54:01.0920 5240 [ 486362291E8C2AABC3698FCB0052D042 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\btath_avdt.sys
09:54:01.0920 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\btath_avdt.sys - ok
09:54:01.0922 5240 [ 50D912C86B924C397DEAE7C813E25B78 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\btath_a2dp.sys
09:54:01.0922 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\btath_a2dp.sys - ok
09:54:01.0924 5240 [ FB3833E63FF602B69C2FF085846DCF43 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\btath_hcrp.sys
09:54:01.0924 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\btath_hcrp.sys - ok
09:54:01.0926 5240 [ D0B119D6F52BDCA8D204F79D27690209 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\btath_flt.sys
09:54:01.0926 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\btath_flt.sys - ok
09:54:01.0927 5240 [ 371A11C1333BA526263A987A93ACDE3D ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\btath_lwflt.sys
09:54:01.0927 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\btath_lwflt.sys - ok
09:54:01.0929 5240 [ F29FE765E1448EF371CFE05BFAC74ADB ] C:\Windows\System32\tsddd.dll
09:54:01.0929 5240 C:\Windows\System32\tsddd.dll - ok
09:54:01.0931 5240 [ D6160F9D869BA3AF0B787F971DB56368 ] C:\Windows\System32\sxssrv.dll
09:54:01.0931 5240 C:\Windows\System32\sxssrv.dll - ok
09:54:01.0933 5240 [ 94355C28C1970635A31B3FE52EB7CEBA ] C:\Windows\System32\wininit.exe
09:54:01.0933 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wininit.exe - ok
09:54:01.0935 5240 [ 2C942733A5983DD4502219FF37C7EBC7 ] C:\Windows\System32\profapi.dll
09:54:01.0935 5240 C:\Windows\System32\profapi.dll - ok
09:54:01.0936 5240 [ 05569A79BF4693670B709144382D02D4 ] C:\Windows\System32\cdd.dll
09:54:01.0936 5240 C:\Windows\System32\cdd.dll - ok
09:54:01.0938 5240 [ C2A8CB1275ECB85D246A9ECC02A728E3 ] C:\Windows\System32\RpcRtRemote.dll
09:54:01.0938 5240 C:\Windows\System32\RpcRtRemote.dll - ok
09:54:01.0940 5240 [ 78523A26F5604C0568FE9D1CE86E36F4 ] C:\Windows\System32\KBDUS.DLL
09:54:01.0940 5240 C:\Windows\System32\KBDUS.DLL - ok
09:54:01.0941 5240 [ 1151B1BAA6F350B1DB6598E0FEA7C457 ] C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe
09:54:01.0941 5240 C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe - ok
09:54:01.0943 5240 [ 0D9764D58C5EFD672B7184854B152E5E ] C:\Windows\System32\winsta.dll
09:54:01.0943 5240 C:\Windows\System32\winsta.dll - ok
09:54:01.0945 5240 [ B26B1801356760841C3BC69F9F91537F ] C:\Windows\System32\WlS0WndH.dll
09:54:01.0945 5240 C:\Windows\System32\WlS0WndH.dll - ok
09:54:01.0947 5240 [ 9CEAD32E79A62150FE9F8557E58E008B ] C:\Windows\System32\sxs.dll
09:54:01.0947 5240 C:\Windows\System32\sxs.dll - ok
09:54:01.0948 5240 [ 784FA3DF338E2E8F5F0389D6FAC428AF ] C:\Windows\System32\cryptbase.dll
09:54:01.0948 5240 C:\Windows\System32\cryptbase.dll - ok
09:54:01.0950 5240 [ 90499F3163A9F815CF196A205EA3CD5D ] C:\Windows\System32\apphelp.dll
09:54:01.0950 5240 C:\Windows\System32\apphelp.dll - ok
09:54:01.0952 5240 [ 24ACB7E5BE595468E3B9AA488B9B4FCB ] C:\Windows\System32\services.exe
09:54:01.0952 5240 C:\Windows\System32\services.exe - ok
09:54:01.0953 5240 [ B66BC8B20B7F33975865B1DF99783FD8 ] C:\Windows\System32\sspicli.dll
09:54:01.0953 5240 C:\Windows\System32\sspicli.dll - ok
09:54:01.0955 5240 [ C118A82CD78818C29AB228366EBF81C3 ] C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe
09:54:01.0955 5240 C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe - ok
09:54:01.0957 5240 [ E914A50A151DFFE63D3935226DB5E2C1 ] C:\Windows\System32\scext.dll
09:54:01.0957 5240 C:\Windows\System32\scext.dll - ok
09:54:01.0959 5240 [ 0144D8D75A0B12938AEEE859E3310A46 ] C:\Windows\System32\secur32.dll
09:54:01.0959 5240 C:\Windows\System32\secur32.dll - ok
09:54:01.0961 5240 [ BBCDF350817BA86416C0F06B6981BE8D ] C:\Windows\System32\scesrv.dll
09:54:01.0961 5240 C:\Windows\System32\scesrv.dll - ok
09:54:01.0963 5240 [ 3A0CE5FE781708CD6ABD55313607EC8B ] C:\Windows\System32\sspisrv.dll
09:54:01.0963 5240 C:\Windows\System32\sspisrv.dll - ok
09:54:01.0965 5240 [ 66A6063D0BAAD3F7B2B9868859E0743B ] C:\Windows\System32\lsasrv.dll
09:54:01.0965 5240 C:\Windows\System32\lsasrv.dll - ok
09:54:01.0966 5240 [ 3A9C9BAF610B0DD4967086040B3B62A9 ] C:\Windows\System32\srvcli.dll
09:54:01.0967 5240 C:\Windows\System32\srvcli.dll - ok
09:54:01.0968 5240 [ 4B78B431F225FD8624C5655CB1DE7B61 ] C:\Windows\System32\aelupsvc.dll
09:54:01.0968 5240 C:\Windows\System32\aelupsvc.dll - ok
09:54:01.0970 5240 [ A744BA6E04C8AA4592818178DBF89521 ] C:\Windows\System32\samsrv.dll
09:54:01.0970 5240 C:\Windows\System32\samsrv.dll - ok
09:54:01.0972 5240 [ 9662EE182644511439F1C53745DC1C88 ] C:\Windows\System32\lsm.exe
09:54:01.0972 5240 C:\Windows\System32\lsm.exe - ok
09:54:01.0973 5240 [ 3290D6946B5E30E70414990574883DDB ] C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe
09:54:01.0973 5240 C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe - ok
09:54:01.0975 5240 [ 0BC381A15355A3982216F7172F545DE1 ] C:\Windows\System32\appidsvc.dll
09:54:01.0975 5240 C:\Windows\System32\appidsvc.dll - ok
09:54:01.0976 5240 [ 68083118797CAF30FB2EA3E71494D67E ] C:\Windows\System32\sysntfy.dll
09:54:01.0976 5240 C:\Windows\System32\sysntfy.dll - ok
09:54:01.0978 5240 [ 3A061472B38233BAFF9CFEFF2E49C46B ] C:\Windows\System32\cryptdll.dll
09:54:01.0978 5240 C:\Windows\System32\cryptdll.dll - ok
09:54:01.0980 5240 [ DEE7267C5D232A3B816866872CE199E6 ] C:\Windows\System32\wmsgapi.dll
09:54:01.0980 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wmsgapi.dll - ok
09:54:01.0982 5240 [ 3C073B0C596A0AF84933E7406766B040 ] C:\Windows\System32\wevtapi.dll

#15 Old Jerry

Old Jerry
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:02 AM

09:54:02.0984 5240 [ 0D4E31F533C7773DF732F1189A55A72C ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® ME FW Recovery Agent\bin\plugin\dispatcherServer.dll
09:54:02.0984 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® ME FW Recovery Agent\bin\plugin\dispatcherServer.dll - ok
09:54:02.0986 5240 [ 9BA4D8AA5EE052D34EFAF4D6358A90A5 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® ME FW Recovery Agent\bin\plugin\DownloadManager.dll
09:54:02.0986 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® ME FW Recovery Agent\bin\plugin\DownloadManager.dll - ok
09:54:02.0988 5240 [ 7C883AACA6C9A774CA9D7AEE67113D47 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® ME FW Recovery Agent\bin\plugin\PServerPlugin.dll
09:54:02.0988 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® ME FW Recovery Agent\bin\plugin\PServerPlugin.dll - ok
09:54:02.0990 5240 [ C29BD7974796BF039B15D2BB74E21A8B ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® ME FW Recovery Agent\bin\plugin\SystemMonitor.dll
09:54:02.0990 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® ME FW Recovery Agent\bin\plugin\SystemMonitor.dll - ok
09:54:02.0992 5240 [ 6575B3174C3C86515916CDC2FDC5EF32 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® ME FW Recovery Agent\bin\plugin\UpdateService.dll
09:54:02.0992 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® ME FW Recovery Agent\bin\plugin\UpdateService.dll - ok
09:54:02.0994 5240 [ 8A327BB9D9C77B48474FAB738AC2F2F3 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® ME FW Recovery Agent\bin\eventsSender.dll
09:54:02.0994 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® ME FW Recovery Agent\bin\eventsSender.dll - ok
09:54:02.0997 5240 [ 037D78392A17C46EF00129A827A7684E ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® ME FW Recovery Agent\bin\ChannelAdapter.dll
09:54:02.0997 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® ME FW Recovery Agent\bin\ChannelAdapter.dll - ok
09:54:02.0999 5240 [ D1DE1EAFDE97BE41CF6585027FF3E732 ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\comdlg32.dll
09:54:02.0999 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\comdlg32.dll - ok
09:54:03.0001 5240 [ C8541AECCCA9260DE93C85F214110FA8 ] C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v3.0\WPF\wpfgfx_v0300.dll
09:54:03.0001 5240 C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v3.0\WPF\wpfgfx_v0300.dll - ok
09:54:03.0003 5240 [ BDAC1AA64495D0F7E1FF810EBBF1F018 ] C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.7601.17514_none_ec83dffa859149af\comctl32.dll
09:54:03.0003 5240 C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.7601.17514_none_ec83dffa859149af\comctl32.dll - ok
09:54:03.0005 5240 [ 9E4B0E7472B4CEBA9E17F440B8CB0AB8 ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winspool.drv
09:54:03.0005 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winspool.drv - ok
09:54:03.0006 5240 [ C5B0324DB461559ADD070E632A6919FA ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wbem\wbemprox.dll
09:54:03.0006 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wbem\wbemprox.dll - ok
09:54:03.0008 5240 [ 704314FD398C81D5F342CAA5DF7B7F21 ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wbemcomn.dll
09:54:03.0008 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wbemcomn.dll - ok
09:54:03.0010 5240 [ 77B5035BC6EDF4D1B6265391AECEE4C0 ] C:\Windows\System32\vpnikeapi.dll
09:54:03.0010 5240 C:\Windows\System32\vpnikeapi.dll - ok
09:54:03.0012 5240 [ CDAD3376DFF3D9AC7FDCBE2B94B0D3C8 ] C:\Windows\System32\shfolder.dll
09:54:03.0012 5240 C:\Windows\System32\shfolder.dll - ok
09:54:03.0013 5240 [ 7C76466F4E0F76CE259C6005D161E9E8 ] C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\HeciServer.exe
09:54:03.0013 5240 C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\HeciServer.exe - ok
09:54:03.0016 5240 [ 6DAE35DE5DD135BF5EE4FD7BF5CDC203 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\FWService\IntelMeFWService.exe
09:54:03.0016 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\FWService\IntelMeFWService.exe - ok
09:54:03.0018 5240 [ 0DCF16B1449811EFA47AB52CAC84093C ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe
09:54:03.0018 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe - ok
09:54:03.0020 5240 [ 923BB61D913C37EAB1570F236CCDCE41 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.dll
09:54:03.0020 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.dll - ok
09:54:03.0022 5240 [ AEBDB652D9273AD61E10C5D8F51C86FB ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamnet.dll
09:54:03.0022 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamnet.dll - ok
09:54:03.0023 5240 [ 73E8667A19FEEDD856DF2695E9E511D4 ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wship6.dll
09:54:03.0023 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wship6.dll - ok
09:54:03.0025 5240 [ 29CA5974FAB0E8AE4AA7814FE05CF832 ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dhcpcsvc6.dll
09:54:03.0025 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dhcpcsvc6.dll - ok
09:54:03.0027 5240 [ 9A85ABCE0FDD1AF8E79E731EB0B679F3 ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dhcpcsvc.dll
09:54:03.0027 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dhcpcsvc.dll - ok
09:54:03.0029 5240 [ F2840DBFE9322F35557219AE82CC4597 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccsvchst.exe
09:54:03.0029 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccsvchst.exe - ok
09:54:03.0031 5240 [ 58A0CDABEA255616827B1C22C9994466 ] C:\Windows\System32\NapiNSP.dll
09:54:03.0031 5240 C:\Windows\System32\NapiNSP.dll - ok
09:54:03.0033 5240 [ 613C8CE10A5FDE582BA5FA64C4D56AAA ] C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll
09:54:03.0033 5240 C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll - ok
09:54:03.0035 5240 [ 2E2072EB48238FCA8FBB7A9F5FABAC45 ] C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll
09:54:03.0035 5240 C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll - ok
09:54:03.0036 5240 [ 748849C42DEA24C723048E24BCA1BD55 ] C:\Windows\System32\wshbth.dll
09:54:03.0036 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wshbth.dll - ok
09:54:03.0038 5240 [ 4853FAA23868E66FD66DC81B8DD42333 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccl110u.dll
09:54:03.0038 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccl110u.dll - ok
09:54:03.0040 5240 [ 2257C98561EBAC594A8BB797970D6D54 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccvrtrst.dll
09:54:03.0040 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccvrtrst.dll - ok
09:54:03.0042 5240 [ 1727B2A2F379A32B864C096FA794AADC ] C:\Windows\System32\aepic.dll
09:54:03.0042 5240 C:\Windows\System32\aepic.dll - ok
09:54:03.0044 5240 [ 4A435F95B940E93A88FEC144BD409789 ] C:\Windows\System32\ncsi.dll
09:54:03.0044 5240 C:\Windows\System32\ncsi.dll - ok
09:54:03.0046 5240 [ 52364B2BBA5D1CB4E6A55076EB184D90 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\efacli.dll
09:54:03.0046 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\efacli.dll - ok
09:54:03.0048 5240 [ 2BBF3FDB70B8965DFA0258CBAB41ECCE ] C:\Windows\System32\ssdpapi.dll
09:54:03.0048 5240 C:\Windows\System32\ssdpapi.dll - ok
09:54:03.0050 5240 [ C6DCD1D11ED6827F05C00773C3E7053C ] C:\Windows\System32\sfc.dll
09:54:03.0050 5240 C:\Windows\System32\sfc.dll - ok
09:54:03.0052 5240 [ 895C9AB0A855547445C4181195230757 ] C:\Windows\System32\sfc_os.dll
09:54:03.0052 5240 C:\Windows\System32\sfc_os.dll - ok
09:54:03.0053 5240 [ 68769C3356B3BE5D1C732C97B9A80D6E ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\PEAuth.sys
09:54:03.0053 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\PEAuth.sys - ok
09:54:03.0055 5240 [ 8B8EEDA3D4B9C32170918B4EB8EF023B ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccsvc.dll
09:54:03.0055 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccsvc.dll - ok
09:54:03.0057 5240 [ 65D64BB840ABF8AA317E1A56595C5E28 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\srtsp32.dll
09:54:03.0057 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\srtsp32.dll - ok
09:54:03.0059 5240 [ 79ED7408D94471522D5C34BA10BCC7B9 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccipc.dll
09:54:03.0059 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccipc.dll - ok
09:54:03.0061 5240 [ 3EA8A16169C26AFBEB544E0E48421186 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\secdrv.sys
09:54:03.0061 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\secdrv.sys - ok
09:54:03.0063 5240 [ 284DAE55DED345F240DF806D45711E0B ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\dimaster.dll
09:54:03.0063 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\dimaster.dll - ok
09:54:03.0066 5240 [ 5684762CF40116976A0007EECD5A587D ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccset.dll
09:54:03.0066 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccset.dll - ok
09:54:03.0067 5240 [ C6CC9297BD53E5229653303E556AA539 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Sftfslh.sys
09:54:03.0067 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Sftfslh.sys - ok
09:54:03.0069 5240 [ 814F27C29580F8245A20778689AB3FE9 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\cosvcplg.dll
09:54:03.0069 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\cosvcplg.dll - ok
09:54:03.0071 5240 [ 3A9738A0C71A9A5098356BD3AA46D0BD ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccgevt.dll
09:54:03.0071 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccgevt.dll - ok
09:54:03.0073 5240 [ E036AA5E1F4A94C2D7058192DA0514BA ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccglog.dll
09:54:03.0073 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccglog.dll - ok
09:54:03.0075 5240 [ B18A8177874EEAE4406434BF2964B634 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\coFFPlgn.dll
09:54:03.0075 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\coFFPlgn.dll - ok
09:54:03.0077 5240 [ 210FCACAF902B2CD47CF9FD17D846146 ] C:\Windows\System32\aeevts.dll
09:54:03.0077 5240 C:\Windows\System32\aeevts.dll - ok
09:54:03.0079 5240 [ 93ED9FF632CEE1D181CD89BB67256C92 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccjobmgr.dll
09:54:03.0079 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccjobmgr.dll - ok
09:54:03.0081 5240 [ 08DFDBD2FD4EA951DC46B1C7661ED35A ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\powrprof.dll
09:54:03.0081 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\powrprof.dll - ok
09:54:03.0083 5240 [ A9E790F2C9B5F22EC9E9BE7855B9BFFC ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccsubeng.dll
09:54:03.0083 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccsubeng.dll - ok
09:54:03.0085 5240 [ 3662262608ADC5DEA6FD9F5AC465528D ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccemlpxy.dll
09:54:03.0085 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ccemlpxy.dll - ok
09:54:03.0087 5240 [ 390AA7BC52CEE43F6790CDEA1E776703 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Sftplaylh.sys
09:54:03.0087 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Sftplaylh.sys - ok
09:54:03.0089 5240 [ 99056A9FF85141B3337C5D392DD9EBA7 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\iron.dll
09:54:03.0089 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\iron.dll - ok
09:54:03.0091 5240 [ 6DEAFA30ED18011E172695EA660BBA40 ] C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_6.0.0.145\coFFPlgn\components\coFFPlgn.dll
09:54:03.0091 5240 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_6.0.0.145\coFFPlgn\components\coFFPlgn.dll - ok
09:54:03.0092 5240 [ D2958325C1AE1AE37A83334C6229E3BC ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\actxprxy.dll
09:54:03.0093 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\actxprxy.dll - ok
09:54:03.0094 5240 [ 2CFE545ABAFCE9AB0C375DC05CE831C7 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\symredir.dll
09:54:03.0094 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\symredir.dll - ok
09:54:03.0097 5240 [ 7EABAA542A7DA553552128F595DDA08E ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\sndsvc.dll
09:54:03.0097 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\sndsvc.dll - ok
09:54:03.0098 5240 [ 4215C271D6E6898C3F4DABAB4F387DC9 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\SftService.exe
09:54:03.0098 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\SftService.exe - ok
09:54:03.0100 5240 [ 03F3B770DFBED6131653CEDA8CA780F0 ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntshrui.dll
09:54:03.0100 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntshrui.dll - ok
09:54:03.0102 5240 [ 8B74CEC6980D4816B0037AE9A27E538F ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\slc.dll
09:54:03.0102 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\slc.dll - ok
09:54:03.0104 5240 [ 7601A29152ED8EDF2478DEBF5CDD89B6 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\symrdrsv.dll
09:54:03.0104 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\symrdrsv.dll - ok
09:54:03.0106 5240 [ 839F96DBAAFD3353E0B248A5E0BD2A51 ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rasapi32.dll
09:54:03.0106 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rasapi32.dll - ok
09:54:03.0108 5240 [ C3CDDD18F43D44AB713CF8C4916F7696 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftvsa.exe
09:54:03.0108 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftvsa.exe - ok
09:54:03.0110 5240 [ FFA7172354B9256DBB2CDD75F16F33FE ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rasman.dll
09:54:03.0110 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rasman.dll - ok
09:54:03.0111 5240 [ 03A03A453F1AAAE0C73AAAF895321C7A ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FWPUCLNT.DLL
09:54:03.0111 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FWPUCLNT.DLL - ok
09:54:03.0113 5240 [ D119E2055BCE458C7682E8DCB0BBA52D ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\hncore.dll
09:54:03.0113 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\hncore.dll - ok
09:54:03.0115 5240 [ F07AF60B152221472FBDB2FECEC4896D ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe
09:54:03.0115 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe - ok
09:54:03.0118 5240 [ 2540B8EB36235449DF2509F099A8FE01 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\SDSSmartRepairTools.dll
09:54:03.0118 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\SDSSmartRepairTools.dll - ok
09:54:03.0119 5240 [ 27E461F0BE5BFF5FC737328F749538C3 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\srvnet.sys
09:54:03.0119 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\srvnet.sys - ok
09:54:03.0121 5240 [ 0364256B4A2A93A8C8CDA6B3B5A0EFF5 ] C:\Windows\System32\wiatrace.dll
09:54:03.0121 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wiatrace.dll - ok
09:54:03.0123 5240 [ DF687E3D8836BFB04FCC0615BF15A519 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys
09:54:03.0123 5240 C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys - ok
09:54:03.0125 5240 [ 7DB5AA22A8A8E5C2D335F44853C1F6DE ] C:\Windows\System32\wbemcomn.dll
09:54:03.0125 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wbemcomn.dll - ok
09:54:03.0126 5240 [ 1C9D80CC3849B3788048078C26486E1A ] C:\Windows\System32\w32time.dll
09:54:03.0126 5240 C:\Windows\System32\w32time.dll - ok
09:54:03.0128 5240 [ 2BACD71123F42CEA603F4E205E1AE337 ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE
09:54:03.0128 5240 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE - ok
09:54:03.0131 5240 [ FF6B44E0BD9C3941A9D7764839100AC6 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\symneti.dll
09:54:03.0131 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\symneti.dll - ok
09:54:03.0133 5240 [ F43893488AE3B21E2EA951E50E32F4B4 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\appmgr32.dll
09:54:03.0133 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\appmgr32.dll - ok
09:54:03.0135 5240 [ 0255C22D99602534F15CBB8D9B6F152F ] C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WinMgmtR.dll
09:54:03.0135 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WinMgmtR.dll - ok
09:54:03.0136 5240 [ 1CDEA9188899E76D4FFD54C9D512CCDB ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msxml3.dll
09:54:03.0136 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msxml3.dll - ok
09:54:03.0138 5240 [ 0C52762C606BCF6A377D5E4688191A6B ] C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WmiDcPrv.dll
09:54:03.0138 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WmiDcPrv.dll - ok
09:54:03.0140 5240 [ 5EB55F661DEBF156E126160BCD4D89F8 ] C:\Windows\System32\wbem\wbemcore.dll
09:54:03.0140 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wbem\wbemcore.dll - ok
09:54:03.0142 5240 [ 4C1244FEF74C60A4B1B151C76609CBE2 ] C:\Windows\System32\wsdchngr.dll
09:54:03.0142 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wsdchngr.dll - ok
09:54:03.0143 5240 [ 0915C4DB6DBC3BB9E11B7ECBBE4B7159 ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rtutils.dll
09:54:03.0143 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rtutils.dll - ok
09:54:03.0145 5240 [ D51B86CDCD2C1C74BF6DC3ADC815CE26 ] C:\Windows\System32\HPScanMiniDrv_OJ6500_E710nz.dll
09:54:03.0145 5240 C:\Windows\System32\HPScanMiniDrv_OJ6500_E710nz.dll - ok
09:54:03.0148 5240 [ BD6806416F5FB780142A322989E278F1 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\avmodule.dll
09:54:03.0148 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\avmodule.dll - ok
09:54:03.0150 5240 [ B837D1528CE2E3CB79F09496BC08DDC6 ] C:\Windows\System32\SensApi.dll
09:54:03.0150 5240 C:\Windows\System32\SensApi.dll - ok
09:54:03.0151 5240 [ 087D8668C71634A3A3761135ABF16EEE ] C:\Windows\System32\wbem\esscli.dll
09:54:03.0151 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wbem\esscli.dll - ok
09:54:03.0153 5240 [ A3F5E8EC1316C3E2562B82694A251C9E ] C:\Windows\System32\wbem\fastprox.dll
09:54:03.0153 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wbem\fastprox.dll - ok
09:54:03.0155 5240 [ 93812FDC01AA864195816CD814445F95 ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\SQMAPI.DLL
09:54:03.0155 5240 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\SQMAPI.DLL - ok
09:54:03.0157 5240 [ CCFEB334938BB93C0B8FF5A5BC928931 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\isdatapr.dll
09:54:03.0157 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\isdatapr.dll - ok
09:54:03.0159 5240 [ 9689A9C7F7C2A1A423CDA2C3B43FFF65 ] C:\Windows\System32\wer.dll
09:54:03.0159 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wer.dll - ok
09:54:03.0161 5240 [ EE26D130808D16C0E417BBBED0451B34 ] C:\Windows\System32\ntdsapi.dll
09:54:03.0161 5240 C:\Windows\System32\ntdsapi.dll - ok
09:54:03.0163 5240 [ 718B6F51AB7F6FE2988A36868F9AD3AB ] C:\Windows\System32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll
09:54:03.0163 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll - ok
09:54:03.0165 5240 [ 715CFFF09131C968E1A72424D89D2627 ] C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\production\ppcrlconfig600.dll
09:54:03.0165 5240 C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\production\ppcrlconfig600.dll - ok
09:54:03.0166 5240 [ 666A60F6F5E719856FF6254E0966EFF7 ] C:\Windows\System32\wbem\wbemprox.dll
09:54:03.0166 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wbem\wbemprox.dll - ok
09:54:03.0168 5240 [ 776AE0564F8B1C282E331FD95A1BDC5F ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wbem\wbemsvc.dll
09:54:03.0168 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wbem\wbemsvc.dll - ok
09:54:03.0170 5240 [ 0143DB80DACFB7C2B5B7009ED9063353 ] C:\Windows\System32\wbem\wmiutils.dll
09:54:03.0170 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wbem\wmiutils.dll - ok
09:54:03.0171 5240 [ CFC7D8289D2B5F3CF8D16E2DB7F93D4A ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wbem\fastprox.dll
09:54:03.0171 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wbem\fastprox.dll - ok
09:54:03.0173 5240 [ 0B2D65FDDE31069299AA6330F359FF9C ] C:\Windows\System32\msxml3.dll
09:54:03.0173 5240 C:\Windows\System32\msxml3.dll - ok
09:54:03.0175 5240 [ 0AB34456654C283DAA13B8D2BA21439B ] C:\Windows\System32\wbem\repdrvfs.dll
09:54:03.0175 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wbem\repdrvfs.dll - ok
09:54:03.0177 5240 [ 0F39C3658C72171F3B864DC45FFDB9BB ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ncw.dll
09:54:03.0177 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ncw.dll - ok
09:54:03.0179 5240 [ E3E811471DE781900FF21C1FD84E941E ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdsapi.dll
09:54:03.0179 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdsapi.dll - ok
09:54:03.0181 5240 [ D83C2FF7EA53E66B8EA7901D710494EA ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite\Ath_CoexAgent.exe
09:54:03.0181 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Wireless\Bluetooth Suite\Ath_CoexAgent.exe - ok
09:54:03.0183 5240 [ B010CF886420EE29C2C276646721D255 ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wlanapi.dll
09:54:03.0183 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wlanapi.dll - ok
09:54:03.0185 5240 [ 1D6A771D1D702AE07919DB52C889A249 ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wlanutil.dll
09:54:03.0185 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wlanutil.dll - ok
09:54:03.0187 5240 [ 2A46FFE841EC43001D5A293A54DB34DE ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVCM.EXE
09:54:03.0187 5240 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVCM.EXE - ok
09:54:03.0189 5240 [ F11A57E91FDAECFB41A5CB21EB1EBC8E ] C:\Windows\System32\dssenh.dll
09:54:03.0189 5240 C:\Windows\System32\dssenh.dll - ok
09:54:03.0190 5240 [ E3D5E244807AD655787FCD25477CC1BC ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\bthprops.cpl
09:54:03.0190 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\bthprops.cpl - ok
09:54:03.0192 5240 [ DDD0357A92FA843EFF8915ED17253D6C ] C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WmiPrvSD.dll
09:54:03.0192 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WmiPrvSD.dll - ok
09:54:03.0194 5240 [ A3E1CEB2AFA02268DDD6522BA24B8F0E ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Wireless\Ath_WlanAgent.exe
09:54:03.0194 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Wireless\Ath_WlanAgent.exe - ok
09:54:03.0196 5240 [ 522B0466ED967A0762E9AF5B37D8F40A ] C:\Windows\System32\esent.dll
09:54:03.0196 5240 C:\Windows\System32\esent.dll - ok
09:54:03.0198 5240 [ D41FEBD098234F02485A4EA98D4730A4 ] C:\Windows\System32\ncobjapi.dll
09:54:03.0198 5240 C:\Windows\System32\ncobjapi.dll - ok
09:54:03.0199 5240 [ B9A8CBCFCD3EC9D2EA4740AF347BF108 ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mpr.dll
09:54:03.0199 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mpr.dll - ok
09:54:03.0201 5240 [ 6F40D6FB05E0C1E5402812B426971AF0 ] C:\Windows\System32\wbem\wbemess.dll
09:54:03.0201 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wbem\wbemess.dll - ok
09:54:03.0203 5240 [ DED91C4B37C2ECED44736481B15E5A7C ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate\hstart.exe
09:54:03.0203 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate\hstart.exe - ok
09:54:03.0205 5240 [ 613B277AB5C75287DACBA35AA7EE4BC8 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\defutdcd.dll
09:54:03.0205 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\defutdcd.dll - ok
09:54:03.0207 5240 [ 7A0E3B3E204816723D4B3FA255F4060F ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\IDVaultSvc.exe
09:54:03.0207 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\IDVaultSvc.exe - ok
09:54:03.0209 5240 [ 8872B78D80682F2BE0A04EB0B3EAF554 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate\DSUpd.exe
09:54:03.0209 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate\DSUpd.exe - ok
09:54:03.0211 5240 [ 38B13C0DF479DBA23ECFA815159BA86E ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ktmw32.dll
09:54:03.0211 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ktmw32.dll - ok
09:54:03.0212 5240 [ D83947A58613E9091B4C9CC0F1546A8D ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mscoree.dll
09:54:03.0212 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mscoree.dll - ok
09:54:03.0215 5240 [ BA90DF05FA2E9A2C15F3A74825315BD0 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Toaster.exe
09:54:03.0215 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Toaster.exe - ok
09:54:03.0217 5240 [ F5DF6846F30E9F54EA60CCAEB3FB2055 ] C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll
09:54:03.0217 5240 C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll - ok
09:54:03.0218 5240 [ 619A67C9F617B7E69315BB28ECD5E1DF ] C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WmiPrvSE.exe
09:54:03.0218 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WmiPrvSE.exe - ok
09:54:03.0221 5240 [ C107C05123E30747A4B63A9C560BAB08 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\RPLauncher.exe
09:54:03.0221 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\RPLauncher.exe - ok
09:54:03.0222 5240 [ 220159496484D34009DE71CA1A68E0D4 ] C:\Windows\System32\wbem\NCProv.dll
09:54:03.0222 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wbem\NCProv.dll - ok
09:54:03.0224 5240 [ 40CAEEE0EAF1B8569F7C8DF6420F2CB9 ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sfc.dll
09:54:03.0224 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sfc.dll - ok
09:54:03.0226 5240 [ C44354E5074D69B0A7FF50964CB3BD18 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ducclib.dll
09:54:03.0226 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\ducclib.dll - ok
09:54:03.0228 5240 [ 18AB2E5A40064ED5F7791AC5946A90F3 ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msimg32.dll
09:54:03.0228 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msimg32.dll - ok
09:54:03.0230 5240 [ 83E5B8B86E6FDD48A60954A193F1B440 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\cltpe.dll
09:54:03.0230 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\cltpe.dll - ok
09:54:03.0232 5240 [ 84799328D87B3091A3BDD251E1AD31F9 ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sfc_os.dll
09:54:03.0232 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sfc_os.dll - ok
09:54:03.0234 5240 [ 368B2BEE3F88BFB883D2C74A258DE6F6 ] C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcLayers.dll
09:54:03.0234 5240 C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcLayers.dll - ok
09:54:03.0235 5240 [ 6607C2182C6A53ED983813AFE2F85768 ] C:\Windows\System32\wbem\cimwin32.dll
09:54:03.0235 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wbem\cimwin32.dll - ok
09:54:03.0237 5240 [ 162D247E995EAEBF3EF4289069E1111C ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\devrtl.dll
09:54:03.0237 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\devrtl.dll - ok
09:54:03.0239 5240 [ 4552F8F61A7975C2359D19673483604D ] C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorwks.dll
09:54:03.0239 5240 C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorwks.dll - ok
09:54:03.0241 5240 [ B44CC4A90970F12D28C0EA31A53084CB ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\avpsvc32.dll
09:54:03.0241 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\avpsvc32.dll - ok
09:54:03.0243 5240 [ B1A4F0DECDAAA62E58011025C0FD63F1 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\RPLaunch.exe
09:54:03.0243 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\RPLaunch.exe - ok
09:54:03.0245 5240 [ 1484B9EBF567346582DE571B0E164AE0 ] C:\Windows\System32\framedynos.dll
09:54:03.0245 5240 C:\Windows\System32\framedynos.dll - ok
09:54:03.0248 5240 [ F205CD085B25CFC491908EFE4E8AB8F5 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\Scheduler\STService.exe
09:54:03.0248 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\Scheduler\STService.exe - ok
09:54:03.0250 5240 [ 0A473BEFD39B78EDD82C2BDA84529ADA ] C:\Windows\System32\wbem\Win32_EncryptableVolume.dll
09:54:03.0250 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wbem\Win32_EncryptableVolume.dll - ok
09:54:03.0251 5240 [ C00DB14550E4BD49737F311C644E45FF ] C:\Windows\System32\wmi.dll
09:54:03.0251 5240 C:\Windows\System32\wmi.dll - ok
09:54:03.0253 5240 [ C84A5C60883395B875F01140F48BB887 ] C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_6.0.0.145\Definitions\VirusDefs\20121009.025\NAVENG32.DLL
09:54:03.0253 5240 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_6.0.0.145\Definitions\VirusDefs\20121009.025\NAVENG32.DLL - ok
09:54:03.0255 5240 [ 936F728E04ACCF3F38801CFFCF1E3F40 ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oledlg.dll
09:54:03.0255 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oledlg.dll - ok
09:54:03.0257 5240 [ 81F08948A0F1475894C99D4D19A158A8 ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wshqos.dll
09:54:03.0257 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wshqos.dll - ok
09:54:03.0258 5240 [ 8EE6BDE1D572677AA35707C52C585F75 ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mlang.dll
09:54:03.0258 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mlang.dll - ok
09:54:03.0260 5240 [ D0C0C17E2A31C33FA495D3AB8A0D5BB2 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\bhclient.dll
09:54:03.0260 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\bhclient.dll - ok
09:54:03.0262 5240 [ 468D9C5404D6202DC7A5D96B8480929B ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\sqsvc.dll
09:54:03.0262 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\sqsvc.dll - ok
09:54:03.0264 5240 [ C2335D714EFAFFFB4C7A3C164F2024B1 ] C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\mscorlib\acfc1391e45fedd2a359778ea57d914c\mscorlib.ni.dll
09:54:03.0264 5240 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\mscorlib\acfc1391e45fedd2a359778ea57d914c\mscorlib.ni.dll - ok
09:54:03.0266 5240 [ 1EFD0438C51472E88DD706CF6CC69DF9 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\SetMUILanguage.exe
09:54:03.0266 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\SetMUILanguage.exe - ok
09:54:03.0268 5240 [ 6DB8EAE9D3A03EC84019E8AC6406086B ] C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvtray.exe
09:54:03.0268 5240 C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvtray.exe - ok
09:54:03.0270 5240 [ 004609D9402C6825D627E115348C5C32 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\avmail.dll
09:54:03.0270 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\avmail.dll - ok
09:54:03.0272 5240 [ 9C68E4D86042983D3F157AC77E8A72EB ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\avifc.dll
09:54:03.0272 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\avifc.dll - ok
09:54:03.0274 5240 [ 780836BB63852990382DF27DE7FEFD20 ] C:\Windows\System32\bcdedit.exe
09:54:03.0274 5240 C:\Windows\System32\bcdedit.exe - ok
09:54:03.0276 5240 [ 6E9E439517D89EDC9A6CB1E94489620A ] C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsec.dll
09:54:03.0276 5240 C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsec.dll - ok
09:54:03.0277 5240 [ 102CF6879887BBE846A00C459E6D4ABC ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\riched20.dll
09:54:03.0277 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\riched20.dll - ok
09:54:03.0279 5240 [ 5593C281662D4A64A07D62D63067E425 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\qsplugin.dll
09:54:03.0279 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\qsplugin.dll - ok
09:54:03.0282 5240 [ 44F96CF5A7314CCAF4024A0800FCDAFA ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\asengine.dll
09:54:03.0282 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\asengine.dll - ok
09:54:03.0284 5240 [ E7C584C6CAF47F73C85FA4ACB8344E1C ] C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Common\NvUpdt.dll
09:54:03.0284 5240 C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Common\NvUpdt.dll - ok
09:54:03.0286 5240 [ 75BCC4043512E41D83C8F224B168039C ] C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorjit.dll
09:54:03.0286 5240 C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorjit.dll - ok
09:54:03.0288 5240 [ 26A68554F95A344B62E5771AF598E0E8 ] C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System\ce9ff6baf9053ed2ed673d948179195c\System.ni.dll
09:54:03.0288 5240 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System\ce9ff6baf9053ed2ed673d948179195c\System.ni.dll - ok
09:54:03.0289 5240 [ B40420876B9288E0A1C8CCA8A84E5DC9 ] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dnsapi.dll
09:54:03.0289 5240 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dnsapi.dll - ok
09:54:03.0291 5240 [ 0C63AB8DF7117C32DDC2C0BFC0CA826A ] C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Common\EasyDaemonAPIU64.dll
09:54:03.0291 5240 C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Common\EasyDaemonAPIU64.dll - ok
09:54:03.0293 5240 [ 14D289F63D9538306CB560C4CD12172F ] C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_6.0.0.145\Definitions\IPSDefs\20121009.001\IDSxpx86.dll
09:54:03.0293 5240 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_6.0.0.145\Definitions\IPSDefs\20121009.001\IDSxpx86.dll - ok
09:54:03.0295 5240 [ 5237C3F077A4C652DFCCE07A9336CEBF ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\codatapr.dll
09:54:03.0295 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\codatapr.dll - ok
09:54:03.0298 5240 [ E091E28D443BD75F72D4D75C9E62CD0C ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\Scheduler\STSCheduler.dll
09:54:03.0298 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\Scheduler\STSCheduler.dll - ok
09:54:03.0300 5240 [ A46D72A18E4B34BDA2832AA445F7C058 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\cltlms.dll
09:54:03.0300 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\cltlms.dll - ok
09:54:03.0302 5240 [ 149DCA63DC8C4D0D980C6BD28243E6D5 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\coshdobj.dll
09:54:03.0302 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\coshdobj.dll - ok
09:54:03.0303 5240 [ 8A64884AF199E1430F903E71F82531B0 ] C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Common\NvUpdtr.dll
09:54:03.0303 5240 C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Common\NvUpdtr.dll - ok
09:54:03.0306 5240 [ 17FADECB631FF8DBE735BA33409885C2 ] C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.ServiceProce#\69ca4a43ba14b66689715ad62aed70e6\System.ServiceProcess.ni.dll
09:54:03.0306 5240 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.ServiceProce#\69ca4a43ba14b66689715ad62aed70e6\System.ServiceProcess.ni.dll - ok
09:54:03.0308 5240 [ 288E05407571DCABC00132527DF9756D ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\IDVaultSvcLib.dll
09:54:03.0308 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\IDVaultSvcLib.dll - ok
09:54:03.0310 5240 [ 01D585C95A0E752EFFB11EA899B0E387 ] C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\WindowsBase\46fce56db7685a586d3eeb7c373e3c1c\WindowsBase.ni.dll
09:54:03.0310 5240 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\WindowsBase\46fce56db7685a586d3eeb7c373e3c1c\WindowsBase.ni.dll - ok
09:54:03.0312 5240 [ 2291D1FABC087E43D4122CACE1CA30F9 ] C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Xml\ba3d70b651454c7d49b407b93663bfed\System.Xml.ni.dll
09:54:03.0312 5240 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Xml\ba3d70b651454c7d49b407b93663bfed\System.Xml.ni.dll - ok
09:54:03.0314 5240 [ 8538EC87CBE504F9FC18B48021694336 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\IdVaultCore.dll
09:54:03.0314 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\IdVaultCore.dll - ok
09:54:03.0316 5240 [ D7D805E56B7F1C74907A0D5A98B99641 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\budatacl.dll
09:54:03.0316 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\budatacl.dll - ok
09:54:03.0318 5240 [ D3234BA93B73454D181020696F401ED2 ] C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.ServiceModel\107779ca2708d2b31b2e1560e47f6d15\System.ServiceModel.ni.dll
09:54:03.0318 5240 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.ServiceModel\107779ca2708d2b31b2e1560e47f6d15\System.ServiceModel.ni.dll - ok
09:54:03.0320 5240 [ 777F34146CD4126A2B8D6F2342F57536 ] C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationCore\14a87218ea49639f38097e278b98a3da\PresentationCore.ni.dll
09:54:03.0320 5240 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationCore\14a87218ea49639f38097e278b98a3da\PresentationCore.ni.dll - ok
09:54:03.0322 5240 [ F05B007A7FD7CA2ADE80A8A16D9F4A48 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\tudatapr.dll
09:54:03.0322 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\tudatapr.dll - ok
09:54:03.0324 5240 [ 10307046E19C8EC964C792A798B32BB3 ] C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Configuration\cfa9c506bfb9254c89dace7b83bc9f9d\System.Configuration.ni.dll
09:54:03.0324 5240 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Configuration\cfa9c506bfb9254c89dace7b83bc9f9d\System.Configuration.ni.dll - ok
09:54:03.0326 5240 [ A0617B5753E31126AD29C03154F4F329 ] C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Culture.dll
09:54:03.0326 5240 C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Culture.dll - ok
09:54:03.0328 5240 [ 02E185944CFA58DAD47D409E5655FB28 ] C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationFramewo#\e717a230496832656b05b515eb9f3bc5\PresentationFramework.ni.dll
09:54:03.0328 5240 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationFramewo#\e717a230496832656b05b515eb9f3bc5\PresentationFramework.ni.dll - ok
09:54:03.0330 5240 [ F3ECB50D9A21D4FE89F1A906F7E431F7 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\bucomm.dll
09:54:03.0330 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\bucomm.dll - ok
09:54:03.0333 5240 [ 43488AA694AD2A1E5BDC3A0BD1034283 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\bueng.dll
09:54:03.0333 5240 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\6.4.0.9\bueng.dll - ok
09:54:03.0335 5240 [ E4B5CE0F5FF43E8CF045294A7CBE7DEF ] C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Configuratio#\498d2033c60fe5b777cf923b71b25972\System.Configuration.Install.ni.dll
09:54:03.0335 5240 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Configuratio#\498d2033c60fe5b777cf923b71b25972\System.Configuration.Install.ni.dll - ok
09:54:03.0337 5240 [ 3D7D2E825C63FF501E896CF008C70D75 ] C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\csc.exe
09:54:03.0337 5240 C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\csc.exe - ok
09:54:03.0338 5240 [ 27B9E163740A226B65E4B9E186117911 ] C:\Windows\System32\sqmapi.dll
09:54:03.0338 5240 C:\Windows\System32\sqmapi.dll - ok
09:54:03.0340 5240 [ 13693B6354DD6E72DC5131DA7D764B90 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftlist.exe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users