Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic
it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps.
Lets start with these scans.
Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe
to run the application.
- Click on the Start Scan button and wait for the scan and disinfection process to be over.
- If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue
- If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue
- If you are asked to reboot the computer to complete the process, click on the Reboot Now button. A report will be automatically saved at the root of the System drive ((usually C:\) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt" (for example, C:\TDSSKiller.2.2.0_20.12.2009_15.31.43_log.txt). Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
- If no reboot is required, click on Report. A log file will appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.
(aswMBR.exe) to your desktop. Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it
- Click the "Scan" button to start scan.
- Upon completion of the scan, click Save log, and save it to your desktop. (Note - do not select any Fix at this time) <- IMPORTANT
- Please post the contents of that log in your next reply.
There shall also be a file on your desktop named MBR.dat. Right click that file and select Send To>Compressed (zipped) folder. Please attach that zipped file in your next reply.
Please post the logs for my review.