Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Two questions about Facebook photos and pages

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 facebookovec

facebookovec

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:15 PM

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

Hello. I have some questions about Facebook.
1. I liked around 100 Facebook pages but the problem is that Facebook doesn't show me all of the photos when this sites upload them. When I go to main page of Facebook and click Photos I only see some of the new uploaded photos or galleries of this sites. I don't know why I don't saw all new ones? Maybe there is some limit and Facebook only show some of the new uploaded photos and not all. And one more thing to know..I didn't change any of the settings in the Facebook (like disabling showing pictures of some pages).
2. Is there some good site where you can see all Facebook pages from one country? I don't mean only top 10 but all of them.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users