Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bluetooth driver does not work on Asus K42F

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rezaul Karim

Rezaul Karim

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:13 AM

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:56 AM

Hello,
I am in a problem. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate, 32 bit on ASUS K42F dual core notebook. I used it well before reinstalling. I have reinstalled windows7 ultimate and updated it. Everything is ok but bluetooth does not work. When i press fn+f2 (in ASUS notebook) to switch WAN and Blutooth, but only WAN is showing, not bluetooth pop-up. Tried to install bluetooth driver, but cannot install. Please do something for me.

Thank you

Edited by Rezaul Karim, 07 October 2012 - 02:58 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 caperjac

caperjac

• Members
  • 1,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 AM

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:43 PM

Tried to install bluetooth driver, but cannot install

what error do you get when trying to install the driver

found this on asus ,did you install the wireless console utility first .

BT253 BlueTooth Driver for Win7 (Please first install the Wireless Console Utility before BlueTooth installation.)

http://www.asus.com/Notebooks/Versatile_Performance/K42F/#download

Edited by caperjac, 07 October 2012 - 02:45 PM.

My answers are my opinion only,usually

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users