Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pesky Windows 7 Virus

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 titansfan83

titansfan83

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:09 AM

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:38 PM

Hi, I am running Windows 7 Ultimate and it has been acting up lately.
My toolbars for firefox do not work any more. When I click on them, it freezes firefox and if I click on anything else my computer beeps at me. I am able to control alt delete and end process and my pc then works normal. I have ran Sophos Anti Root kit and it says there are 52 hidden files and I have optioned to remove them but they keep coming back. The other day, when I opened firefox, I clicked on the address bar and it went into full screen mode and would not let me out of it. I'm not sure what else to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 titansfan83

titansfan83
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:09 AM

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:08 AM

anyone got anything on this? recently AVG has been popping up with a Trojan Virus warning and I tell I quarantine it and it keeps coming back. Something about a F_in_the_box.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users