Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from a New Member

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DebMKY

DebMKY

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 AM

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

My name's Debbie. Just signed up and posted a question. But in my haste, I think I probably posted in the wrong forum! Hopefully, someone can fix that for me. So sorry.

Anyway, my sister says this is a great place to get help from folks who know what they're doing. When I ran into a problem, she suggested I sign up. Happy to be aboard.

Good day to all!
Deb

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:58 AM

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:00 AM

Although you did post in the right forum (congratulations), you never have to worry, since a Moderators constantly move posts based on their experience and knowledge of the forums to the place you will get the fastest help. I am sure our Members can help you get rid of the rootkits.
Thanks for joining (and thanks to your sister for suggesting BC), and welcome to this friendly user community.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users