Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojan:DOC/ALUREON.A

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 webuser

webuser

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 PM

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

Hello:
I got Trojan malware in my cmputer on Sunday and I thought MSSE had fixed it(used the Window Defender offline) but today a different trojan has infected my computer. I know it's different because I look at the removed/quarantined viruses report.
Today's virus is the Trojan:DOC/ALUREON.A
Winddows Defender offline can't eliminate this and MSSE scan gives "romoved" and instructs to restart the computer but when I do so, it turns red or instructs me to down Windows Defender, which I have already done.
I installed MalwareBytes while in safe mode and now whn i restart the computer it comes on and warns me about it and quarantines it when i click on quarantine.
If i don't quarantine it, it will shut down the computer.
Have you heard about this? Do you know how to get rid of it?

Thank you for your input.
webuser

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,710 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:36 PM

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

Can you post MBAM log?

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

#3 webuser

webuser
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 PM

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:43 PM

thanks Broni.
I downloaded TDSSkiller .exe and ran it and then MBAM and looks like it is fixed.
Thanks again for responding to my email.

#4 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,710 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:36 PM

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

I'd like to see both logs.

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users