Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Working at mcc and need good virus removal programs

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mccgoodman

mccgoodman

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:49 AM

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:50 PM

I would like to know, maby just posibly if there is a program out there that removes the viruses without
diging threw the registress and file by hand. and free programs would realy help me and my boss.

my objective is to be able to go to a persones house and remove viruses, and all that stuf with a cd.
like, were would i git the ud cd from. linux mint, and all that stuf.

Edited by hamluis, 30 September 2012 - 06:10 AM.
Moved from Am I Infected to AV, Firewall - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 PM

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:07 AM

and free programs would realy help me and my boss.

Hi -
The option of using Free programs in a Commercial environment often excedes the EndUserLicenseAgreement of many programs.
You may note that we use many programs on a Free basis, and not a "for profit" basis, one computer at a time, only if help is requested.
There are many options for you, but also many will require you to purchase a license for use of infection removal on machines as a business -

This can be done on one computer, one time (as done here), but when you use it as your company would, the situation changes to a profit making business.
As this is quite often not allowed in a "for profit" situation, and you seem to be implying this, so we are not able to give further details -

Please contact Security / Antimalware type companies for further details -

Thank You -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users