Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A question about zune mp3 player?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dan Dan

Dan Dan

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 PM

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:02 PM

I am thinking about buying a zune. Let's say my computer crashes and all of my music is on my zune would I have to resync and lose all of my music or would i still be able to add music if I reinstall the software after redoing my computer?

In other words is it like apple ipods where you have to resync every time?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JSK0703

JSK0703

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:26 PM

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

You do not have to resync every time. I've been a Zune subscriber since it launched in 2006 and have had to upgrade and/or reformat my computer at various times. You just simply reinstall the Zune software and then log into your account. Then you have 2 options. You can log into your account and download all the music again or you can connect your Zune and sync from the player to the computer. It works well either way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users