Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Good Job

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gws1968

gws1968

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:18 AM

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:08 PM

I don't think you people get the appreciation you deserve so I just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with everyone here. I'm not sure some people understand how hard you actually work to help them or the patience you exert. I haven't had to get your personal help but frequent your site often and can get the answers I need. Keep up the good work!

Edit: Moved topic from Introductions to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Textbook

Textbook

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:18 AM

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:15 PM

I agree wholeheartedly. I see you joined in July 2009 but this is your first post. I also lurked and only registered when I thought I could help with a link. Really, you can learn so much just by searching and reading the plethora of posts on this forum. It is truly amazing and the #1 resource I use for malware removal help.

I have to thank everybody who makes this possible.

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,792 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 PM

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:08 PM

Thank you for the kind words. It is comments like this, that the volunteers appreciate. These kinds of words encourage them to keep helping others with their malware and computer related problems.

We appreciate you taking your time to say thank you. We are also glad you find the information available here of value.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#4 herg62123

herg62123

• Members
  • 553 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 AM

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:21 PM

I agree. If it was not for all the individuals who share their own time to help then the criminals that create these nasty viruses would be running wild.

All of the moderators for moderating the boards, thanks for your hard work.

I would like to thank Animal for being the so called Police Chief of the forums helping to direct users to where they need to be as well as keeping the peace when CHAOS happens.

And finally I would also would like to thank Grinler as well. If it was not for him to start this site then we would not be here.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users