Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

sd cards with cowon V5 media player

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 field1

field1

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:22 PM

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:46 AM

Hi
I wondered whether anyone could help. I am trying to use a 32 GB sd card for a cowon V5 and have managed to download videos on to it but cannot seem to play them on the device. Should I have formatted the card. The manual is not helpful.
Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 code13

code13

• Members
  • 136 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:22 PM

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:45 AM

The Cowon V5, sadly, does not support a 32gb sd card.

#3 Turn

Turn

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:22 AM

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:10 AM

I don't know about the cowon V5, but the D2+ (which is an older player) doesn't say it supports over 16 GB but you can still use 32 GB.

You might as well try formatting the card, and try with audio files that you know will work. Cowon is picky about video, and even pickier about video on an sd card it seems

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users