Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello To All

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 USN PHALANX

USN PHALANX

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:13 PM

Posted 17 March 2006 - 08:08 AM

:thumbsup:
well I got my name from working with DOD (dept. of defense) a buyer purchasing parts to build the PHALANX Gatling gun for the US NAVY. This was one of many contracts that I enjoyed working on and working with the most intelligent Engineers in the USA. I come here in peace and hope I can learn more about spyware ticks and what I can do to send them back a virus parasite. They love to suck up our valuable time making us crash our systems to where we take at least 2 working days formatting and reinstalling drivers and fine tuning our systems which we don't get paid for. Time is money and no money sent to me as of yet.
Thanking you all for your help in the future

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:13 PM

Posted 17 March 2006 - 11:24 AM

The best defence is a layered one that combines several kinds of software with a computer owner following best security practices. You can learn about both the needed software applications and how to use them, as well as gain the kind of knowledge about malware that will make you a careful and cautious user, right here at BC! Then you will be a gatling gun aimed directly at malware.
Welcome to this great user community!
Regards,
John

Edited by jgweed, 17 March 2006 - 11:25 AM.

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:13 PM

Posted 27 March 2006 - 03:50 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! USN PHALANX.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic