Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi, New On The Blog

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fuad

Fuad

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 PM

Posted 16 March 2006 - 11:14 PM

hello,
I am Fuad Nor from Malaysia. (I hope you all know where it is). I'm in the mid 40's and just join in a few minutes ago.

I hope to be contributing to this place and also would like to hear from all of you in the future.

about my job, I'm now working in a multi-national company here in Kuala Lumpur as a quantity surveyor and we are in the nation building activities like infrastructure construction, automotive, defense equipment, public tranportation, etc.

about my family,
my wife Juliana (full time house wife) and three kids - Ain 17, Nana 13 and Faiz 11 and we live in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan about 60km from Kuala Lumpur. My place here is very near to a tourist attraction beach i.e. Port dickson and about 20km to the KL International Airport and Sepang International circuit (SIC) where we organised the FI Grand Prix every year.

Since the daily life here are very challenging, my wife and I are also doing a part time business i.e. networking and e-commerce. so far so good, if it gonna be better, I hope to do it full time by the end of this year. Moral support from you friends will very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Fuad

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 japar54

japar54

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:32 AM

Posted 16 March 2006 - 11:43 PM

Hello from one old newbie from Montreal. I'm a sales rep who has been using computers for a while (my 1st was aand harder to Tandy Radio Shack Model 100). I have 2 sons 20 and 22 and we all spend our time on the net. I have to tell you I find it harder and harder to surf the net because of the quantity and the resilience of the latest malware invading us almost hourly, but it's still a kick.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 16 March 2006 - 11:50 PM

Welcome to this great user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2006 - 03:50 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! Fuad.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic