Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HTML on Craigslist

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 macrip3

macrip3

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:18 AM

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:02 AM

I want to post resumes and ads on Craigslist in HTML format, but are not familiar with the code? I heard that I can design it in word and open it in another application that will show me the code. I use office 2010.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Nanobyte

Nanobyte

• Members
  • 431 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:18 PM

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:11 AM

My experience in generating HTML with Word is limited. The only time I've tried it, it generated a huge amount of unnecessary code. However you may be solely interested in getting something that is usable and are less interested in the niceties of brief code. You can view and edit HTML in any text editor such as Notepad. For ease of use, proper editors such as freeware Kompozer will make life easier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users