Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A Quarter Of A Million Posts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:17 AM

Posted 16 March 2006 - 08:23 PM

Thanks Grinler!

Tonight (EST - US) Bleeping Computer reaches a quarter of a million postings. What an awesome milestone! I wonder if we understand the impact this site has made in helping computer users all over the world.

Thanks to our members who trust us.
Thanks to a staff that volunteers to help anyone with any issue.
And a special thanks to Grinler for being a great leader and making this site possible.

Congratulations BC on 250,000 posts... and counting.

rigel

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 AM

Posted 16 March 2006 - 09:21 PM

Having watched BC grow over several years, I can only have a great deal of pride about the quality of our members, many of whom devote much spare time (and when is time really spare?) sitting in front of their computers so they can help others with their problems. A great deal of thanks goes to the BC staff, but especially to the great HJT team, who do what I think is very tedious work in helping others with some very difficult problems.
Regards, to all our great members,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 -David-

-David-

• Members
  • 10,603 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:17 AM

Posted 17 March 2006 - 04:18 AM

I can only echo the words of John and Rigel.
A Quarter Of a Million Posts is amazing. We can only invisage BC going to strengths to strengths from here.
David

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users