Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My New pc isn't running games as well as I expected

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 justinstew21

justinstew21

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 AM

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

I recently got a new computer mostly for school work and such but also to play some games on the side however most games have been lagging pretty hard on higher settings, even older games like Borderlands (one of my favorite games which even my old computer could run decently well) cannot be ran at high settings without lag that makes the game completely unplayable. All of my drivers seem up to date and the pc is only a couple weeks old.

Specs:
AMD Quad-Core A10-5700
12GB DDR3
AMD Radeon HD 7660D

Running on Windows 7 64-bit

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DJBPace07

DJBPace07

• BC Advisor
  • 4,869 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:18 AM

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:24 AM

That graphics card is integrated, there is your issue. You need a dedicated graphics card to get good performance at high settings. A Radeon 7770 may help, but make sure your computer can handle it before you buy.

3939.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users