Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HP PSC 1315 Check Paper Error

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Elle44

Elle44

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:20 PM

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

My HP PSC 1315 has a Check Paper Error after no problems in 8 years. Originally it was a Check Print Cartridget error, I used the tape trick to reset the ink levels. That's when I got the Check Paper error. After that I bought new black and color ink. I've unstalled and reinstalled the latest driver twice, cleans the print rollers, and reset the printer several times, but no change. In addition, my HP Solution Center won't open. It says "No HP Devices have been detected. HP Solutution Center will close now. I attempted a uninstall/reinstall after this as well. I installed the HP Print and Scan Doctor, and ran HP Scan fix and found not errors on the "Fix Printing" side. But on the "Fix Scanning" side, I found 3 errors. A solution center error was fixed by downloading a Scanjet Vista Table Patch, but 2 other errors remained - something wrong with the Registry and HP components missing. Please help.

Edited by hamluis, 23 September 2012 - 11:17 AM.
Moved from Vista to External Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Elle44

Elle44
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:03 AM

Is this something you can help me with?

#3 Elle44

Elle44
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

Now that my post has been moved to the correct forum, can someone help me with my printer problem?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users