Hello ,,End that process and if any of these are there
• beast tutorial.pdf
Now run Revo Uninstaller:
Revo Uninstaller is more thorough in deleting programs on your computer than using the Add/Remove option in Windows. Since it is a more powerful tool, please be sure to follow the instructions carefully
- Please download and install Revo Uninstaller Free
- Double click Revo Uninstaller to run it.
- From the list of programs double click on the listed program to remove it
- When prompted if you want to uninstall click Yes.
- Be sure the Moderate option is selected then click Next.
- The program will run, If prompted again click Yes
- When the built-in uninstaller is finished click on Next
- Once the program has searched for leftovers click Next.
- Check the items in bold only on the list then click Delete. You may have to expand some folders by clicking the "+" mark.
- When prompted click on Yes and then on Next.
- Put a check on any folders that are found and select Delete
- When prompted select Yes then Next
- Once done click Finish.