Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Getting Computer Ready!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SyianZi

SyianZi

• Members
  • 79 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 PM

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:33 PM

Ok I got this gaming rig set up a few month's ago, and I'm playing most games perfectly fine on max settings. However, I did notice when I turned Sleeping Dogs up to max, it reacted slower. Like the mouse moving longer after my hand has moved. Where as it would move instantly with my hand when it was on a lower setting. Despite whatever graphical setting I had it on though the frame rate was perfect.

So, what I want, is to get my computer optimized and ready for Borderlands 2 this Saturday (Because I'm at work all of Friday). So for example finding a way to see if my RAM is running the best it can be, CPU, GFX Card, incase there's anything I don't know about. Turning things off I don't need on and things like that. Generally any advice would be great. Thanks~

~Syian

System Information:

Spoiler

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users