Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blue Screen - Can't reboot

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chi1ddd

chi1ddd

• Members
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:00 PM

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:19 AM

Hello,

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit recently crashed and I received the "Blue Screen". I have tried to run in safe mode, run diagnostics, and boot windows from disk and all fail. The process stops, the computer reboots, and back to the blue screen.

It is giving a stop code: 0x0000007E along with 0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF800001FB07A, 0xFFFFFF880027CD82, 0xFFFFF880007CD080)

http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x431/chi1ddd/?action=view&current=BlueScreen.jpg

DDD

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Artrooks

Artrooks

• Members
  • 1,463 posts
  •  

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:00 AM

Hello,

Have you also tried Last Known Good Configuration ?
  • Power on the computer and start tapping the F8 key to bring up the Advanced Options Menu.
  • Arrow down to Last Known Good Configuration and press <Enter>. Reboot.

Regards,
Brooks

#3 chi1ddd

chi1ddd
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 71 posts
  •  

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:57 PM

I tried that and got the same thing.....

However, it is now fixed.. Looked at another post and they stated that it could be the RAM so I took out all RAM and reseeding each module and its back to working like a charm. One module must have been loose or had some dust on the contacts.

#4 Artrooks

Artrooks

• Members
  • 1,463 posts
  •  

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:02 PM

Thanks for letting us know the solution.

Glad to hear that you are up and running. :)

Regards,
Brooks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users