Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSod every hour or so then does about 3 times in arow

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nathorind

nathorind

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:08 PM

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:40 PM

Hello i bought a computer from ibuypower about 4 months ago off a newegg it was find for about 3 1/2 months then it started to bluescreen out of no where i thought it was a ram issue but now i think it's something else completly i would really like some help because it seems to happen alot no matter what i do.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,586 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 PM

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:49 AM

First, please use punctuation in your future posts. You want to make it as easy as possible for us to understand you. Thanks. Second,

Download BlueScreenView:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.
when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply

#3 nathorind

nathorind
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:08 PM

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:16 AM

Here, this is all i had. i don't know if it's the correct way or not. just let me know.

Attached Files

• Attached File  BSOD.txt   96.83KB   5 downloads

Edited by nathorind, 23 September 2012 - 01:17 AM.

#4 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,586 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 PM

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:31 AM

You have multiple and varied bsod errors. This can be the result of failing hardware or malware. Here is what I would do:

1) Run full scans with BOTH your anti virus app AND with malwarebytes

2) Check the ram:

To check the ram, download memtest (http://memtest.org/). Burn it to a cd using a dedicated .iso burning utility (http://www.petri.co.il/how_to_write_iso_files_to_cd.htm), make sure the cd drive is at the top of the boot order in bios, then boot to the newly created cd and run the utility.
3) Check the hd:

To run checkdisk, right-click on a command prompt icon and open as administrator. In the command prompt window type: chkdsk /r (then press ENTER). You'll be told the disk is in use and asked if you want to run checkdisk on the next boot. Say yes, exit the command prompt window, and reboot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users