Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 ape27

ape27

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 AM

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:59 PM

Hi there you guys are fantastic you helped me remove a Trojan a few weeks ago. Yesterday I could tell something infiltrated my computer again and ran Adware, Malware and spybot. Adware quarantined Backdoorwin32.Bifrose.fsi. I rebooted the computer like it told me to but it is still running constantly and is still slow. Do you have any advice on how to ensure this Trojan was removed?

Thank you!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 38,753 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:54 AM

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:18 AM

Hi

Is this topic for the same computer?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic468664.html/page__pid__2840775#entry2840775

#3 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 38,753 posts
  •  

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:40 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days. Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.

#4 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 38,753 posts
  •  

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:40 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days. Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users