Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello there!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Galvatron84

Galvatron84

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:42 PM

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:00 AM

Hi,

I'm just another newbie on this great forum. I'm from Germany. My computer and software skills are limited, but I am very interested in the discussion about all that stuff. Maybe being a member here will help me improve.

See you guys around,
Galvatron84

(and yeah: my nick is a Transformers reference!)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 charles dawson

charles dawson

• Banned Spammer
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 PM

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:05 AM

Welcome to both of us,i am also newbie here.

#3 ExUnixGuru

ExUnixGuru

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 PM

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:53 AM

Hi to the two of you, welcome to the BC board! I hope you enjoy it here and maybe I will see you around. I am new here also.

As my name implies, I used to be a Unix guru. I have helped many PC owners learn how to use, protect, and disinfect their PCs for over 20 years. I retired in 1990 due to a boating accident when my boat did the 'circle of death' and killed me - I bled to death (the Dr's and nurses worked hard and pieced me back together.) A few years ago I had a brain bleed which has slowed me down even more. I have spent my life involved with computers and computer hardware and have a natural understanding of computers. It is a true joy to me to help people. I have more patience than many users at fixing their computer when it is badly infected! I hope that - in time - I will eventually be of some service to the people on this board. :thumbsup: This will, of course, take time as I do not have the energy I used to have and my mind is far from being as sharp as it used to be. I will probably go slow and help with easy problems to start with; it has been a some years since I actively did this kind of thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users