Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Website Video Problem.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nigel Southway

Nigel Southway

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 AM

Posted 15 March 2006 - 05:57 PM

Hi...wondered if anyone could help with my problem which is driving me mad.

On my new website (www.freewebs.com/halfwaytoparody) I have created a page of video clips which you access by clicking on the links. Lots of visitors arn't able to view these videos, any ideas as to why this might be as nobody seems to know. (It's very frustrating) I would love to know if anyone has any ideas.

cheers

Nige :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:45 AM

Posted 16 March 2006 - 01:48 AM

Hello and welcome to BC Nigel Southway.
When you said "Lots of visitors", do you mean all of the visitor or are some allow view the videos?
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#3 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,257 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 PM

Posted 17 March 2006 - 06:16 PM

Any kind of error message? It could be any number of things: you may be using an obsure media file format, you could be exceeding your bandwidth, Freewebs may be screwing up. Details, man! We need details!

#4 thenoose

thenoose

• Members
  • 107 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:45 AM

Posted 19 March 2006 - 10:04 AM

Firefox has a problem with some videos, so try using internet explorer to see them
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users