I'd like you to try the AVG Rescue Disc
. You will need a CD or USB drive to run the tool from. You will use it to boot into the Rescue Disc, instead of Windows, to remove the virus. For a guide on how to use the Rescue Disc, please see here: http://www.avg.com/us-en/226386
If you have the choice to delete or rename any files, please chose rename.
Hopefully, once you have run a scan and renamed any files found, you should be able to boot back into Windows normally. If this is the case, then please do the following: We need to create an OTL Report
- Please download OTL from here
- Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
- Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
- Push the button.
- Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
- OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
- Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized