Jump to content
Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:42 PM
Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:12 PM
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
There are 10 types of people in the world, those that can read binary, and those who can't.
Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:00 AM
Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:13 PM
Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:07 PM
Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:49 AM
Just advertising relevant content and updaye your content regularly and do a links worthy site improve you ranking in search engine.
Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:46 AM
Recent Updates from Google , the Panda always looks for fresh and Quality content. And from your web site I can understand you have less quality content added to your web site. If you cannot edit any of your pages to add fresh content try to add a blog in web site and create quality content
The penguin algorithm, always search for worthy non spamming links coming to web site. You must identity spamming links and spammy keywords that are coming to your web site and clear it. You can use Google disavow link tool to remove spammy links detected.
Another Complex algorithm Hummingbird introduced by Google on September 2013, looks for artificial intelligence, semantic analysis, and an underlying understanding of language in web site again affects 90% searched word wide. You should Optimize your web site for adopting these changes.
Social Media is the key factors in generating traffic to your web site, once you put relevant content to your social media channels people will share/follow/pin it and Google gives credit to this, especially Google+ content always has its priority.
Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:31 PM
I think there are some niche that are really hard to rank. My website is also not ranking when company name is searched and it is very unique. My social profiles are even ranking higher than my website which is unusual.
Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:28 PM
Wow Until I read this thread I had not truly appreciated the power of what I know to do to rank my clients websites. I am a Wordpress Ninja but your site is not on that platform so only about half of what I could offer I will offer here for your success.
1. People search for solutions to their problems They will not serch your company name usually. You have named your company by a key search term so you get points for that. They will search for the kinds of services they need. Yuo need t ohave a page for each of the services you offer.
2. google search is all about local. Your title tag and H1 tag need to have the keywords you want to be ranking for PLUS the area that you are serving.
3. Put a video on your home page about building maintenance. If you do not have one check out animoto.com and make one to put on your site
4. Put an outbound link to an authority site like wikipedia or ask.com about your niche.
5. SEO is about backlinks. Do some research about getting backlinks for your site look at social links using onlywire.com
6. Pages linked to each other help the ranking search "silo sites" to learn this secret.
7. Get social media going for your business and add those icons and links to your site.
Like I said you don't use Wordpress so this is only half of what I do to take over any niche.
Send me any questions you might have I will help. There are actually marketers I know that make sites just to get cutomers to call businesses like yours from the sites they make. One has made it a 6 figure living starting from concrete polishing four years ago.
Edited by McAllenMobile, 03 April 2014 - 09:29 PM.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users