Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Improving the Annotation of graphics

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bastie

Bastie

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 AM

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:09 AM

In the website for Fototagger, http://www.fototagger.com/, one sees objects linked by lines to tags. In an example in TOUR : http://www.fototagger.com/home_users/product_tour/tag_image/, the lines are shown to have blue squares at either end. In THAT photo, those squares are quite useful. When using the software, the squares show, whether appropriate as in the TOUR picture, or inappropriate as would be in the website picture. 'How to remove those squares ?' has been asked in the Fototagger forum, years ago, with out an answer. I have written to the software vendors, but been unable to elicit a response. I'm looking for a simple suggestion to enhance the otherwise EXCELLENT program.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Nanobyte

Nanobyte

• Members
  • 431 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 AM

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:06 PM

I could not figure out exactly what you mean. Among the examples is a circuit board which has tags and no squares (just a line joining tag to location). Presumably that is set up when you customize the tagging.

Edited by Nanobyte, 23 September 2012 - 05:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users