Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to shift these 2

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 eborhermit

eborhermit

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:37 PM

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:45 AM

I have just updated to the new Firefox/Chrome and chrome has come with a malware in the name of General Crawler. and http://www.search.starburnsoftware.com/# another Malware for firefox (told firefox but not interested) I have had the laptop scanned by industry standard software and we have tried industy standard removal soft ware but everything is still there is there any other way of tackling this apart fronm a complete reinstall (which at this time I cannot afford because I am unemployed
Thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users