Rkill 2.3.11 by Lawrence Abrams (Grinler)
Copyright 2008-2012 BleepingComputer.com
More Information about Rkill can be found at this link:
Program started at: 09/11/2012 08:29:33 AM in x86 mode.
Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2
Checking for Windows services to stop:
* No malware services found to stop.
Checking for processes to terminate:
* No malware processes found to kill.
Checking Registry for malware related settings:
* No issues found in the Registry.
Resetting .EXE, .COM, & .BAT associations in the Windows Registry.
* HKCU\SOFTWARE\Classes\.bat "@" exists and is set to batfile!
* HKCU\SOFTWARE\Classes\.bat has been deleted!
* HKCU\SOFTWARE\Classes\.com "@" exists and is set to comfile!
* HKCU\SOFTWARE\Classes\.com has been deleted!
Performing miscellaneous checks:
* Windows Defender Disabled
"DisableAntiSpyware" = dword:00000001
Checking Windows Service Integrity:
* Windows Defender (WinDefend) is not Running.
Startup Type set to: Automatic
* msiserver => %systemroot%\system32\msiexec.exe /V [Incorrect ImagePath]
Searching for Missing Digital Signatures:
* No issues found.
Program finished at: 09/11/2012 08:29:37 AM
Execution time: 0 hours(s), 0 minute(s), and 4 seconds(s)