Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic
it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps.
The ComboFix log is clean.
Third party programs if not up to date can be the cause infiltration of an infection.
Please run this security check for my review.
Download Security Check
by screen317 from here
- Save it to your Desktop.
- Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
- A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
p.s.It had an Oracle logo on it, but the file was jucheck.exe
That is the normal file used to update your Java. The file may already have been downloaded and ready to install.
Check the little Up arrow on your task bar.
Install if before running the Secrity Check tool.
Please download AdwCleaner
by Xplode onto your Desktop.
- Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Search.
- A logfile will automatically open after the scan has finished.
- Please post the content of that logfile in your reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[Rn].txt as well - n is the order number.
Please post the logs for my review and let me know what problem persists.