Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Forefront Endpoint 2010 issues

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Chris1348

Chris1348

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 PM

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:23 PM

I have a Lenovo Laptop running Windows 7 Proffessional. I recently cleaned my computer from a nasty virus infection with help from "Narenxp" from this site, (Thanks), which also killed my windows firewall and Microsoft Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010. It also killed windows update, etc... Narenxp was able to help me to remove the virus, fix my windows firewall, and get windows update to start working again.

However, Microsoft Forefront Endpoint Protection still will not start. When I try to turn it on, it says the service has been stopped. I see the details and it gives me an Error Code 0X80070424. I have checked to make sure the Service Base Filtering Engine is running as well as Background Intellegent Transfer Service, (which is set to manual start).

How do I fix Microsoft Forefront Enpoint Protection?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:36 PM

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:24 PM

Reinstall it.It should work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users