due to my total neglect toward safe browsing and computer use over the past few months, I have found myself riddled with a number of nasty pieces of software that won't leave me alone!
Below is a description of my symptoms
- Firefox crashes instantly
- Chrome suffers a crash almost instantly
- Thus virus forces me to use I.E
- When logging on to facebook using I.E, my page is hi-jacked such that the facebook scheme displays a credit card input to "recover my account". URL remains unchanged on FB...
- Occasional redirect to some random page when using google
- I noticed on tamper data (add on for firefox) that whenever I access a webpage, data is sent to the following web server:
Load Flags[LOAD_NORMAL] Content Size[unknown] Mime Type[unknown]
User-Agent[Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0]
- Whenever I run malware anti-bytes, it picks up these infections and subsequently quarantines/delete. This allows the temporary revival of firefox/chrome use. However the joy is short lived as the virus seems to copy itself and the cycle continues...
- Computer crashes and freezes unexpectedly
I also had a run in with Live Security Platinum last week and just tried the quickest delete possible as I needed to use my computer for work.
The only name that I have seen this stupid thing associated with by my anti virus is "savings sidekick" and vogel.exe... but there have been other random .dll files detected..
I understand the fact that because I have ignored this problem for so long that it has just become worse.
please help me ):