Secure your system by updating 3rd party programs.
Your version of Java is outdated and needs to be updated to take advantage of fixes that have eliminated security vulnerabilities.
Check your present version and update as recommended.https://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
If present remove the old version(s) of Java using the Add/Remove Programs applet.
Java™ 7 Update 4
Critical vulnerabilities have been identified in Adobe Flash Player v11.3.300.264 and earlier versions... being exploited in the wild in active targeted attacks... Get the latest Flash Player
On the top of the page you will be given an opportunity to download the version for your operating system.
Make sure you select appropriate version.
You will also have an option to install the Free! McAfee Security Scan Plus Un-check the box
if you are NOT using McAfee's virus protection software.
For the users of Internet Explorer download version 11.Flash Player 11 (64 bit)Flash Player 11 (32 bit)
Get the latest version of the Adobe Reader.http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Before your download I suggest you unckeck the box on the top right "Yes, install McAfee Security Scan Plus - optional"
this is not required if you are not a McAfee subscriber. While the installation is in progress you can also deny the installation of any other programs that may be suggested.
When installed remove your old version of the Reader using the Add/Remove Programs applet if present
Open Internet Explorer > Menu > Tools > Manage Ad-ons.
Disable any ad-ons that you are unknown to you.
If the problem persists run this tool.
- Download OTL to your Desktop.
- Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
- Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
- Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
%systemroot%\*. /mp /s
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Install|LastSuccessTime /rs
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply. You may need two posts to fit them all in.