Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

xbox 360 help please

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SethVR

SethVR

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 PM

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

i have had some really frustrating issues come up with my xbox recently mostly with game updates, netflix, and streaming data. It is throwing error codes left and right.

It is connected wirelessly and i am on a 5mbps broadband network. I did hardline the box to the modem yesterday via an ethernet cable and while it was hooked up it was fine didn't throw any codes at all. But when it is running off of the wireless network it throws codes everywhere....

any suggestions? Besides hardlining to the modem permanently b/c that is just not an option. the console is in the basement and hooked up to the HDTV via a 50 ft HDMI cable. FYI this had been working flawlessly for over a year and only within the last month started to get problems.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TNTCustomComputers

TNTCustomComputers

• Banned Spammer
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:13 PM

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

Sounds like a problem with the wireless connection. If your signal isn't strong enough and the applications timeout it will throw an error.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users