Sorry I've not had a chance to add the logs till now.
Here's the RKILL:
Rkill 2.3.9 by Lawrence Abrams (Grinler)
Copyright 2008-2012 BleepingComputer.com
More Information about Rkill can be found at this link:
Program started at: 09/08/2012 03:59:13 PM in x86 mode.
Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2
Checking for Windows services to stop:
* No malware services found to stop.
Checking for processes to terminate:
* C:\Windows\system32\FsUsbExService.Exe (PID: 2796) [WD-HEUR]
1 proccess terminated!
Checking Registry for malware related settings:
* No issues found in the Registry.
Resetting .EXE, .COM, & .BAT associations in the Windows Registry.
* HKLM\Software\Classes\.exe\shell found and deleted!
Performing miscellaneous checks:
* Windows Defender Disabled
"DisableAntiSpyware" = dword:00000001
Checking Windows Service Integrity:
* Windows Defender (WinDefend) is not Running.
Startup Type set to: Automatic
* msiserver => %systemroot%\system32\msiexec.exe /V [Incorrect ImagePath]
Searching for Missing Digital Signatures:
* No issues found.
Program finished at: 09/08/2012 03:59:23 PM
Execution time: 0 hours(s), 0 minute(s), and 10 seconds(s)
I'll post the Malwarebytes log later, I can't find the previous log so I'll need to run it again.