Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Shockwave Flash Player

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 SonofBaraka

SonofBaraka

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:40 PM

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:43 AM

I see it crashes every few minutes, regardless of what program I'm running, or my E-mail or anything else. I removed it, reinstalled it. Same results. How to keep it from crashing or do I need it for most applications and can always re-install it if it's infrequent.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ttalse

ttalse

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:40 AM

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:09 AM

its so bad, anyone can help him?

#3 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:39 AM

It's too vague and not believable. He needs to be more specific.

#4 SonofBaraka

SonofBaraka
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:44 AM

specific about what? Tell me what you need and I'll send it.

#5 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:26 AM

The behaviour you describe is not typical of Flash. It does other things but it doesn't freeze up your system when you do anything. And that's because Flash isn't on every webpage you visit. There is no Flash on Bleeping Computer. Either you are exaggerating the problem or it is being caused by something else. And exaggerating the problem won't get you assistance. You need to describe exactly what happens and what you are doing when it happens. And don't assume that Flash is the problem because it may not be the problem. Your current description is too vague. You don't even say what browser you are using and that is relevant.

#6 SonofBaraka

SonofBaraka
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:07 PM

I think you're right. I have Windows 7(64-bit Home) and the browser I use 95% of the time is Google Chrome. That's where it happens, not on Firefox or IE. Or hasn't shown up there yet...

#7 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:10 AM

Flash will stall in Chrome. But Chrome will tell you when that happens and give you the option to abort Flash. So whatever the problem is I don't think Flash is causing it. It could be a faulty Chrome extension.

#8 SonofBaraka

SonofBaraka
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:19 AM

So there's nowhere in Chrome's tool kit or anywhere else in Chrome where I can fix it?

#9 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:43 AM

Fix what? You THINK Flash is the problem but it probably isn't and you haven't provided enough detail so that it can be diagnosed. You need to tell us what happens and what you are doing when it happens. Saying "Flash crashes when I do anything" isn't good enough and seems exaggerated. How are we supposed to find the needle in that haystack?

#10 Pajajn

Pajajn

• Members
  • 368 posts
  •  

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:58 PM

Im actually using an older version of flash and never experienced any problems. 11.3.300.270 and FF

Just curious what gpu card do you got?

#11 SonofBaraka

SonofBaraka
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

I tried to download Flash Player 11.3 and got this message"Unable to load application configuration".
Not sure what GPU means, but I have this CPU - AMD C-50 Ontario 40mm Technology.

#12 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Members
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 AM

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:29 PM

GPU=Graphics Processor Unit, also known as, your Graphics Card

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#13 SonofBaraka

SonofBaraka
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

AMD Radeon HD6200 series

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users