Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

System Shutdown

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 zeyzey017

zeyzey017

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:31 PM

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:27 AM

I didnt really know if this is the right place but i got a windows 7 system,

I got a brandnew laptop, a Samsung 300ea4/300e5a/ . . . the name is too many and here is the spec;
Intel Core i5 2450M
6gb Memory
1tb Harddisk
i think 1gb video card, nvidia geforce GT 520MX

and here is the issue, i run it without a battery and play some games, ex. CODMW2, at first the game load and bring up to menu, then the laptop shutdown, i try to put the battery back and then play it again to see whats wrong, and the game run without any lag or issue. pls help why my laptop shutting down when playing without battery. Thanks in advanced

explore your mind

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Artrooks

Artrooks

• Members
  • 1,463 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 AM

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:27 AM

Hello,

I got a brandnew laptop, a Samsung 300ea4/300e5a/ . . .

Could be an intermittent A/C power adapter problem or poor connection at the laptop. You could test the adapter with a voltmeter.

Because it's a brand new system, I would let warranty take care of the problem.

Regards,
Brooks

#3 zeyzey017

zeyzey017
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:31 PM

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:36 AM

sadly, the laptop just buy on KSA, and im from philippines.

explore your mind

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,388 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:31 AM

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:43 AM

If This is your system and you purchased it new and are having problems with shutdown issues...you really need to send it in for servicing under warranty provisions.

Location has nothing to do with returning merchandise...that's how UPS became so large and wealthy :).

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users