Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Guest post opportunity

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 marcink99

marcink99

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:31 AM

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:59 PM

If anybody is interested in writing a guest post on my site let me know. Article must be informative and user must learn something.(Quality and original not posted anywhere else.) In return you can put one link at the end back to your site in bio I only accept brand link such as mydomain or mydomain.com etc..
I do not link to low quality sites so please send url of your site before writing.
For those more knowledgeable about seo my site is pr4. You can write about computer repair,IM,SEO , Web Design , Technology

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Bloemkool

Bloemkool

• Banned
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 AM

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:12 PM

I like it to help you. Send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users