Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 Virus Promblem

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 quatre432

quatre432

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 AM

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:56 AM

Hi i was browsing websites yesterday looking at different examples of php code for a web application i was writing when i got a pop up, before i could click out of it, my computer restarted itself i new instantly it was a virus at first the keyboard did not work at all it seemed to corrupted my virtual drivers for a virtual machine i have intern corrupting my keyboard drivers, i got this fixed by modding the registry, after this was fixed i began accessing the damage, the firewall service is stopped and can not be started even viewer shows a access denied error on it, antivirus real time protection cannot be enable on security essentials or avg, also avg cannot run a scan keeps getting the message scan interrupted, Malwarebytes runs, it keeps removing a entry from c:\windows\temp\svchost.exe which i assume is part of this virus but it keeps coming back even if it was removed in safe mode, both spybot search and destroy and superantispyware both return entry's but still the promblems exist maybe someone can tell me the name of this infection and give a me a link to a guide to fix it i really dont want to reload this pc years worth of setup and code's exist, but if that is my only option then so be it, but any help i would thank it

also any options i will try when i get home, pc is offline due to im afraid its send info while on the net

Edited by hamluis, 30 August 2012 - 10:19 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:09 AM

Download

TDSSkiller

Launch it.Click on change parameters-Select TDLFS file system

Click on "Scan".Please post the LOG report(log file should be in your C drive)

Do not change the default options on scan results

Download

aswMBR

Launch it, allow it to download latest Avast! virus definitions
Click the "Scan" button to start scan.After scan finishes,click on Save log

Post the log results here

Download

ESET online scanner

Install it

Click on START,it should download the virus definitions
When scan gets completed,click on LIST of found threats

Export the list to desktop,copy the contents of the text file in your reply

#3 quatre432

quatre432
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:18 PM

Ok so i ran tdss killer and not quite sure what it deleted but my comp wouldnt boot no more i got into startup repsir tried this and nothing, but i got it to do adv system restore where it wouldnt before , on boot up pc was stuck in test mode ran a few script now back to fully working and made a arconis image lol

#4 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:55 PM

Do you still need help?

#5 quatre432

quatre432
  • Topic Starter

• Members