Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

internet

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bobbies

bobbies

• Members
  • 162 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:44 AM

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:00 AM

I have a Packard Bell laptop. I have had put in a new hard drive, i can't access the internet wirelesly which i could before, and yet i can get it when i use a cable. Do i have to go to internet conections and start again. Is there a solution please.Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 caperjac

caperjac

• Members
  • 1,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 AM

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:45 AM

the solution will likely be that you need to install driver for you wireless device ,winxp likely installed the driver for your wired connection but no for the wireless device .if the laptop has a built in wireless device' go to Packard bell website and using you exact model # search for wireless device driver ,or post you exact model # here and we will help you find the drivers

Edited by caperjac, 30 August 2012 - 05:46 AM.

My answers are my opinion only,usually

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users